Frankie's

Frankie's

2471 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN 38128

Used 866-799-0646

Frankie's late model to showroom ready cars old fashion service Call nowl to secure your cars.com price

Great selection and service

by from Cordova, TN |

I traded my northern car for a used car and had a very quick and easy time with financing. There were plenty of cars in my price range to choose from (plus cars I wish I could own..like those corvettes and porches) I faithfully bring my car in for service, they are competively priced for service time and parts. 2 thumbs up!!!

December 19, 2012

Thank You, we truly appreciate you for taking the time to express your experience here at Frankie's and we value you as a loyal customer. Stop by and visit. Thank You

Alex was outstanding! Personal and Professional!

by from Memphis, TN |

I will come buy from Frankie's and my salesperson Alex again and again. He wasn't afraid to take as much time as I needed to figure out what was best for me. I'm very satisfied with my experience here at Frankie's.

2003 Infiniti I 35

by from Memphis, TN |

Excellent buying experience. Fast and smooth transaction. Will be back.

Excellent Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Alex did an exceptional job and treated us like family. We had no problem driving the 6 hour drive from Atlanta! We will be back to buy another car from Frankie's!

Matt C

by from Memphis, TN |

Everyone was very helpful and I am glad I chose Frankie's. Process too quite a while, but I think I will still be happy in the end.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Sorry, sometimes the process can take a little longer than expected. We thank you for doing business with us!!

Very satisfied

by from Greenwood, MS |

Very friendly service, good communication, and a reasonable price.

June 19, 2014

We thank you for your positive response. It was a pleasure doing business with you for the second time in a year!

2009 Dodge Charger

by from memphis,tn |

My buying process was fast and great. My salesman gave me everything I needed and very knowledgeable about the buying process. I'm very happy with my purchase.

June 11, 2014

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time in expressing your experience here at Frankie's. We value you as our customer and really appreciate your business.

used car buying

by from memphis, tn |

Frankie's had great customer service in a friendly environment. The salesmen were not "pushy" and allowed me to make my own decision on the purchase.

June 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very fortunate to come across customers like yourself.

clean and friendly

by from iuka ill |

.over all not bad service. was extremly upset that i drove 5 hrs for this vehicle to pay up front and they allowed some one else to try and buy it while we were driving hear. thankfully there deal did not go through

June 11, 2014

Unfortunately that situation can happen in the car business. Usually we will ask for a deposit to hold the vehicle. Especially when someone is coming from out of town. We are very happy we were able to get the deal done for you though. Thank you so much for your business Ethan!

Nissan Pathfinder

by from Bartlett, Tn |

When I first arrived here at Frankie's I was assisted by a sales rep.Once this particular sales rep heard I was not buying today, he pretty much avoided us. Thanks to luck Alex stepped in and help with looking and getting all the paperwork ready to get my new Nissan Pathfinder. I have to say this was a great experience for a first time buyer.

June 11, 2014

We apologize for the first part of your experience Cassandra. Here at Frankie's we thrive on having exceptional customer service. With that being said, we are happy that you got the assistance you needed to buy your first vehicle. Thanks for doing business with us!

Great Experience

by from Memphis |

Very friendly and courteous staff. They made the buying process very easy and relaxed. Would recommend Frankie's to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

June 10, 2014

We are happy we could help make your buying process so easy and relaxed. We are also grateful that you will be recommending our car lot to people you know. We thank you for doing business with Frankie's!