Seabreeze Ford

New 866-399-7495
Used 866-450-9523
Service 888-231-7865

Jersey Shore's Family Ford Store Since 1979

Great salespeople, great buying experience

by from Hazlet, NJ |

Turned in a lease and brought a new car, sale person (Gary) was great. After we found what we wanted, all steps where clearly explained from start to finish. Everyone was friendly and professional. Best experience of all of the cars I have purchased.

Great sales person!

by from Plainsboro, NJ |

I was ably assisted last night by Garry in completing the purchase of the car. I must say I was skeptical at first but left very satisfied with the way I was treated throughout the process. He understood my circumstances and provided guidance and advise along the way. All in all he was very helpful.

Truck repair

by from Brick nj |

I went to get my truck fixed at the Seabreeze ford And I have an old 2004 F1 50 and I got the tuneup and something else was done they charge me $1900 for that repair.. This is not the first time about 12 years ago I had lemon pick up truck Their awful to deal with these people

Seabreeze Ford responded to this review

September 10, 2013

Javier, My name is Anton Schmelz, the Internet Manager at Sea Breeze Ford. I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with our service department. Back in May, when you had the repair done, you were advised a tune-up alone would not fix your engine problem. Our service department then did a "VCT Solenoid" repair which you approved for the $1,900 total (includes the engine tune up). I am sorry that if you are unhappy with the cost of this repair but everything was disclosed to you before the repair was done. Please let me know if there was anything done or charged that was not disclosed and authorized. I can be reached at 732 681 1600.

Gary the Great

by from Howell,NJ |

Driving to Sea Breeze Ford my stomach was in knots based on previous experiences with buying a car. Dealing with Gary was so different from all past experiences. We had seen a car listed online last night, that I was amazed to find was actually available on the lot. Gary listen to what we wanted and showed us the car we had seen online. He did a good walk around explaining all the features. Our biggest issue with previous dealers was negotiating the price. We would ask how much and the response was always," How much do you want to pay each month"? Gary came to us with a price and we negotiated from that. Overall it was the best car buying experience ever, thanks to Gary. I will be recommending Gary to everyone.

nice sales room, clean and nice people.

by from wall, nj |

our salesman steve was great and so was chad. everyone was very helpful. all in all not a terrible experience.

The way it ought to be!

by from brick, NJ |

I have been looking for a used car for my son. Today, you can simply scour the internet to find cars you want...until you email the dealership for their selling price. Just about every dealer out there does not respond with a live person. They send you computer generated responses that do not answer any question you may have. It's an exercise in frustration. But than i find a car right in my back yard at Sea Breeze Ford. I send an email with a price i was willing to pay and with in 20 minutes i get a return email from Anton with their bottom line price. No games..no smoke and mirrors..just a real human with a real price. A great price on a great car! I took my son to the dealership, drove the car, put down a deposit. No pressures, no suits, no glitzy showroom, just real hardworking people ineterested in earning your business. Unfortunately, after i got home we realized that this car wasn't the right one for my son. It also needed a major service which we weren't prepared to spend. I emailed Anton to tell him i needed to cancel the car purchase for a few reasons. Anton actually offered to pay for the service if that was an obstacle!! He didn't try to negotiate any more money out of me. WOW. Even with such a generous offer we still felt it was not the right car for my son. Anton said no problem, cheerfully refunded my deposit. WOW again. I was ready to do battle to get my deposit back....but not necessary...Anton took care of that too!! What a refreshing, relaxing, stress-free experience. All my families future car purchases will be at this dealership. It's a real homey atmosphere here....a very modest dealership....without all the bright lights and glamour(you end up paying for those gorgeous dealerships). Great karma here! And they have an excellent inventory of cars....each car model is very well represented. Very, very impressive indeed. So, if you're in the market for a new Ford or possibly a used car you owe it to youself to email, call or visit this dealership. You will be pleasantly surprised at how stress free they make the car buying process. It's obvious by the amount of cars in their inventory that they do a fairly good volume of sales but without having the expensive glitsy overhead they are able to offer you prices that are the best in the area. Just do it...pay them a visit. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. Thanks Anton, Antons brother, and Tim M. for being so nice to me.