Boucher Chevrolet

1421 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 866-668-0615
Used 866-590-9089
Service 877-443-2998

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Chevrolet Tahoe purchase

by from WaukeshaWi |

Boucher is a quality dealership that truly cares about its customers. I've lost count how many cars my family and friends have purchase with Dave Allard and Boucher Chevrolet. Every experience has been all above the board great in every area. I would truly feel confident sending anyone to see Boucher Chevrolet, especial with a top notch sales person like Dave Allard. As long as I continue to buy vehicles, they will all be purchased at Boucher Chevrolet with Dave Allard

Best experience with Boucher Chevrolet

by from Green Bay.WI |

Great experience, we bought our vehicle from Boucher Chevrolet and we would highly recommend this dealership. Everyone there met our needs professionally, and answered all of our questions honestly. Our Sales Representative Darrell Baetje and F&I Manager Darek Dolecki as well as the other Boucher Employees made our visit and purchase enjoyable with no pressures, just a great deal. VERY well worth the drive from Green Bay.

Buying a new SUV

by from WaukeshaWi |

The service in all departments is excellent. Dave Allard is above and beyond a great sales associate and person. His help in the entire process was amazing. He service doesn't just end there, he continues on throughout the life of your vehicle. Dave and Boucher were just as amazing last year at the purchase I made for my sister's SUV. Ocher all an amazing experience.

enjoyed my experience with all here

by from Chicago, Il. |

I have had a great experience so far with Boucher. I set an appointment with sales rep Alan and actually had a follow up email and voicemail. Nice to know I wouldnt be waiting around. The Traverse looked great and we came to a price quickly with Lukes help. I can't wait to pick it up, once the recall part is done, soon I hope. Anyway, everyone was nice, not pushy at all. John

My new Suburban 1500

by from Waukesha WI 53188 |

Last week, I leased a Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS . I have nothing but compliments for Boucher Chevrolet " WAUKESHA ". I was treated with respect and given all information that I requested. I traded in my owned 2012 Impala with a very fair trade-in allowance . I worked with Jerry Basely and Amy at the dealership explaining to them how happy and how long that I have bought and leased from Boucher Chevrolet in Waukesha. I had a problem with hauling my camper. My Impala was not powerful enough. We came to a conclusion, ( my wife and me ) that we needed to trade in for a vehicle that would get the job done. Problem solved . Thank you, Larry Keeney. 24 years and still going with them.

Sales personnel in all departments were helpful

by from Sussex, Wisconsin |

Our salesperson was very helpful and informative with all the questions we asked about the car and financing. He was always friendly and helped with learning about the operation of the car.

A very pleasant and easy buying experience

by from Mukwonago |

I recently purchased a used 2002 bonneville at Boucher Chevrolet in Waukesha. The entire process was one of the best car buying experiences I have had. Dave Allard was a pleasure to work with and the vehicle was obviously taken care of prior to being put on the lot. I had done plenty of searching and researching and I am sure I got a good deal.

Review

by from Lyons, IL |

Sales person Mr. Kevin L'Huillier was very professional, truthful and honest.The vehicle we have purchased was as described. Thank you again for your services. Jaroslav Kutak

Safe Value

by from Whitewater, WI |

My husband and I needed to purchase a used vehicle for our daughter. We did not want to invest a lot of money, but wanted something safe and dependable for her. Jerry Basey helped us purchase a Pontiac Vibe. He was professional throughout our purchase and has also remained in contact to make sure we are satisfied. I will not hesitate to return next year when we have to purchase another vehicle for daughter #2.

Satisfied Customer

by from Milwaukee WI |

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and answered questions fully. I am very satisfied with my 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel.

pleased

by from Milwaukee |

Very pleased. Contacted me asap and jumped right on what i was looking for