Boucher Chevrolet

1421 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 866-668-0615
Used 866-590-9089
Service 877-443-2998

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Chevrolet Tahoe purchase

by from WaukeshaWi |

Boucher is a quality dealership that truly cares about its customers. I've lost count how many cars my family and friends have purchase with Dave Allard and Boucher Chevrolet. Every experience has been all above the board great in every area. I would truly feel confident sending anyone to see Boucher Chevrolet, especial with a top notch sales person like Dave Allard. As long as I continue to buy vehicles, they will all be purchased at Boucher Chevrolet with Dave Allard

purchased 2015 Chevy LTZ Suburban

by from Hartford, WI |

My buying experience from start to finish was very professional and without any stress. Edwin my salesman listened to my needs and found the exact vehicle. We then talked about a fair price and applied all discounts. The bottom line price was reached and agreed to by both myself and Edwin. I am now driving a new 2015 Cheyenne LTZ Suburban. I have had similar experiences at Boucher in the past and that is why after shopping their competitors , I came back again and came away being completely satisfied. Thank you Edwin!

Sales person like family!

by from Waukesha, WI |

Working with Dave Allard was like working with family!! He knows what I'm looking for ansso doesn't try to give me fourteen other ways to sell me anything other than what I'm in the market for.

Great experience

by from Waukesha WI |

Just purchased a 2015 Chevy Equinox. Diane Tompkins and Mgr Pat made my experience stress-free. Diane worked hard to get me the vehicle I wanted when I needed it. Bought my last 4 vehicles from Boucher and will always go back.

new vehicle purchase

by from Brookfield Wi. |

On a suggestion from a Friend the wife & I were given the names of two salesman at Boucher Chevrolet. David Zayak & John Clark. We were interested in a 2014 Traverse , but being the end of the 2014 & beginning of the 2015 , what We wanted was no longer available, even though they checked other dealers for the Traverse She wanted. David & John, said they would help us build a 2015 just too Her like'ing. We said We would like to think about it. John & David said, when We decided, to let them know. During those two weeks of deciding, not once were We badgered into hurry and decide. When We did go in for ordering Her 2015 Traverse 2 LT , they went over every thing, explaining in detail , and not once were, We felt to hurry this up. We have never had such a great experience in buying a vehicle. In a little over four weeks David called and said your Traverse is in. The vehicle was all ready and David & John explained every thing to our satisfaction. I will & have, told friends about purchasing a vehicle from the Boucher group. a nice experience. Marv & Jan Glass

Great service and sales people.

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Had a great experience. The salesman helping us was awesome in getting the car ready and making it possible for us to take it home the same day. The finance guy was also great.

2014 Silverado Z71 Purchase

by from SOUTH MILWAUKEE, WI. |

I spent about a month on this site trying to decide what i wanted and could afford to buy.When i found the vehicle i was interested in i sent the inquiry through email.Dave Allard at Boucher Chevrolet responded promptly. I communicated with Dave through emails until the day i was able to actually go and check the vehicle out. The experience was so great working with Dave i bought my new truck the day i looked at it.I highly reccomend Dave and Boucher for your next new or used purchase. I personally would like to thank Dave and the staff at Boucher for making my truck buying experience a great one.

Best experience with Boucher Chevrolet

by from Green Bay.WI |

Great experience, we bought our vehicle from Boucher Chevrolet and we would highly recommend this dealership. Everyone there met our needs professionally, and answered all of our questions honestly. Our Sales Representative Darrell Baetje and F&I Manager Darek Dolecki as well as the other Boucher Employees made our visit and purchase enjoyable with no pressures, just a great deal. VERY well worth the drive from Green Bay.

Buying a new SUV

by from WaukeshaWi |

The service in all departments is excellent. Dave Allard is above and beyond a great sales associate and person. His help in the entire process was amazing. He service doesn't just end there, he continues on throughout the life of your vehicle. Dave and Boucher were just as amazing last year at the purchase I made for my sister's SUV. Ocher all an amazing experience.

enjoyed my experience with all here

by from Chicago, Il. |

I have had a great experience so far with Boucher. I set an appointment with sales rep Alan and actually had a follow up email and voicemail. Nice to know I wouldnt be waiting around. The Traverse looked great and we came to a price quickly with Lukes help. I can't wait to pick it up, once the recall part is done, soon I hope. Anyway, everyone was nice, not pushy at all. John

My new Suburban 1500

by from Waukesha WI 53188 |

Last week, I leased a Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS . I have nothing but compliments for Boucher Chevrolet " WAUKESHA ". I was treated with respect and given all information that I requested. I traded in my owned 2012 Impala with a very fair trade-in allowance . I worked with Jerry Basely and Amy at the dealership explaining to them how happy and how long that I have bought and leased from Boucher Chevrolet in Waukesha. I had a problem with hauling my camper. My Impala was not powerful enough. We came to a conclusion, ( my wife and me ) that we needed to trade in for a vehicle that would get the job done. Problem solved . Thank you, Larry Keeney. 24 years and still going with them.