Boucher Chevrolet

1421 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 866-668-0615
Used 866-590-9089
Service 877-443-2998

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Quite pleased

by from Wisconsin |

I appreciate the willingness from this dealership, to make sure my needs were met. I have purchased several vehicles in the past, from different dealerships, and none have met my expectations, this dealership has. Great job!

A very pleasant and easy buying experience

by from Mukwonago |

I recently purchased a used 2002 bonneville at Boucher Chevrolet in Waukesha. The entire process was one of the best car buying experiences I have had. Dave Allard was a pleasure to work with and the vehicle was obviously taken care of prior to being put on the lot. I had done plenty of searching and researching and I am sure I got a good deal.

Review

by from Lyons, IL |

Sales person Mr. Kevin L'Huillier was very professional, truthful and honest.The vehicle we have purchased was as described. Thank you again for your services. Jaroslav Kutak

Safe Value

by from Whitewater, WI |

My husband and I needed to purchase a used vehicle for our daughter. We did not want to invest a lot of money, but wanted something safe and dependable for her. Jerry Basey helped us purchase a Pontiac Vibe. He was professional throughout our purchase and has also remained in contact to make sure we are satisfied. I will not hesitate to return next year when we have to purchase another vehicle for daughter #2.

Satisfied Customer

by from Milwaukee WI |

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and answered questions fully. I am very satisfied with my 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel.

pleased

by from Milwaukee |

Very pleased. Contacted me asap and jumped right on what i was looking for

A very good experience

by from New Berlin, WI |

I had been searching for a particular vehicle -- a pre-owned Nissan with specific trim and packages and under 20K miles. I had another Nissan for trade -- excellent condition with 65K miles. Boucher Chevrolet happened to have the specific pre-owned Nissan I was after -- the only such vehicle I could find in the area. My salesman Dave was clearly ready to bargain for my used car and the cash I would put with it. (It was a cash sale.) It's a good thing when you do your homework and feel that the final price paid was good for you -- and fair to the dealer. Everyone was happy all around. (And I know that to be the case because I crunched my own numbers. I did well, and they did well. Smiles all around and an excellent car-buying experience. The car, btw, is a jewel.)

Good selection of vehicles good sales staff

by from West Bend Wi |

I went in with the idea I was trading a vehicle and driving home with a new one and I was not disappointed. They were able to "make the deal" so that I could get the vehicle I wanted at the price I thought was "right"

Nice selection of preowned cars

by from mILWAUKEE, WI |

Nice selection of preowned cars. Test ride one of their X5- still considering it as my next vehicle. Nice courteous staff

Good Ole Bait and Switch

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Made an appointment ahead of time to look at a vehicle. By the time I arrived it was 'sold' to someone else. They let me test a comprable model that they couldn't really sell, and you can tell it has been there for a while with all of the issues it had. Wasted most of this time just sitting around. Extremely unpleasent service, although I can't say I didn't expect that coming. They may have quantity, but as far as customer service goes, it isn't there. Will be buying from a more reputable dealer in that department.

Worth the stop

by from Pewaukee,wi |

Nick & Bill were easy to work with & they made every effort to make my new car deal work!!