Auto World

Auto World

337 South 72nd Street, Omaha, NE 68114

Used 888-709-9980

Our low overhead gives you the VERY BEST vehicle for the VERY BEST price!

Multi Car Buyer from Auto World of Omaha

by from Omaha, NE |

I have never had a better buying experience from Wayne at Auto World that I have EVERY had in my life. Being 60+ years old, and a self professed "car nut", I would hate to seriously stop and have to recall every car I have owned. HOWEVER, as this pertains to Auto World, I have purchased several from this dealership.. I have purchased many different makes and models, and not one time have I ever had a problem with Auto World. In thinking back, I have purchased 2 Saab's, Two Nissan Maxima's, one Hyundai XG350L, A Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, and a Chrysler LHS. These were just for my wife and I. As my children came of driving age and beyond I purchased Olds Intrigue, a Ford Escort, a Pontiac Grand Am, an Oldsmobile Alero and two Chevrolet Cavalier's. I probably have missed a couple here, but you get the idea. Over the years, the owner (Wayne Diamond) and I have developed an excellent relationship and I have come to understand what makes Auto World's cars the best value around. It's very simple, Wayne goes through every car and fixes ANYTHING that is wrong with it so that it would be as close to perfect as possible, and when it's on the lot, it is a vehicle that he could give to any of his family members to drive without giving it a second thought. A few particular vehicles stand out more than others. One in particular was one of the Nissan Maxima's that Wayne had purchased for his lot. I was driving by the lot and spotted this Maxima on a transport being unloaded. It was exactly what I was looking for. I told him I wanted the car...end of story. He told me I could not have it because he had not gone through it yet, and when it was done he would call me to come view the car. When the car was ready, it was perfect. He had done some service work on it. He had checked the vehicle history and found a recall that had not been performed on the car and had it done. He had every little nick and chip repaired, and then the car was fully detailed. It was as close to a brand new 3 year old car that could be found (oh, and by the way, this was only the second car I had purchased from Auto World). To make along story short I owned the car immediately and drove the car in excess of 100,000 miles with not one single repair other than scheduled and routine maintenance. The second Maxima that was purchased is still in our possession. It too is approaching 100,000 miles and is flawless. The other example that comes to mind is the Olds Intrigue that I purchased for my son slightly before his 16th birthday. I had called Wayne some time before his birthday and told him to keep an eye out for a car for him. One day I received a car and he said he had the perfect car. It as a cute red 2 door sport couple. It had all the bells and whistles, but instead of the V-6, it was the 4 cylinder. Being a parent I was seeing this as a good thing. Wayne told me he had traded for this car from another multi car buyer, but he would not put it on his lot because it has some pretty insignificant hail damage and he would not have a hail repaired car sold on his lot. Again, he insisted the car be checked out and when it was done, it was an excellent vehicle. IN SUMMARY, if you are looking for a used car, go directly to Auto World and see Wayne. If a car is on his lot, it is great. It's that simple. If he does not have what you want, if you are patient and tell him what you want, he will locate it for you. It may not be a 1 or 2 day "locate", but he will eventually will find what you are looking for, and also a car that meets his strict standard. You can also rest assured that you will be paying a fair price. Wayne is not one of those dealers that prices his cars on the moon and you have to spend your time negotiating. Wayne's business principals and ethics are beyond reproach and this practice has brought many more repeat customers to Auto World.

clean nice cars with great service

by from CBIowa |

I have purchased over 4 cars in rtf he past 20 years. Wayne is in a league of his own.........

Wayne is AWESOME!!

by from Omaha, Ne |

I had done lots of research for used cars in the Omaha area and Auto World was one of the few on my list of stops.I had the absolute best car buying experience with Auto World. Being a young gal it is sometimes scary dealing with the negotiations of buying a used car, but Wayne was great, he was friendly, professional, and I just got a really good vibe, not like most used car dealerships that make you feel like they're trying to trick you into something. I was upside down in my old vehicle and Wayne did everything he could to make a deal and get me out of my gas guzzler and into something that I would enjoy driving. Wayne made the process very easy and stress free. I looked at a couple of other cars he had on his lot and they were all so nice it was hard to choose, but I decided on my Altima, which I absolutely love! I feel like I got a great deal and a good quality, sharp looking ride! I left the dealership feeling 100% confident in my choice. I would recommend Auto World to anyone looking for a great used car and a great car buying experience, and I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle there!

OUCH! Horribly Disappointing Experience!

by from Manhattan, KS |

I am still reeling from the shock of what I just found out this morning regarding what I thought was going to be a great experience with this car dealer! Unfortunately, my car was totaled when it was struck by another vehicle in an accident I was in a week and a half ago. (A car I had only owned for two months and had made only two loan payments on, I might add.) As soon as I received the news, I spent three hours of time looking online for another car one week ago (last Friday). I found a car I really liked and contacted Wayne at Auto World by phone. He returned my call the next morning. During this first conversation, I commented I liked that it wasn't way overpriced and he replied he was that kind of dealer and it was firm. This is a comment one is likely to hear in the beginning stages, so we didn't discuss price any further at that time. I had a great feeling about both the vehicle and this dealer! From that moment on, because Wayne stated he would hold the car for me, I have spent literally every available waking moment this past week (lots of blood, sweat, and energy) taking the necessary steps to obtain that car. The phone calling and appointments seemed endless, but significant progress was being made. I went to the Credit Union for a loan, and through much effort, found an auto repair shop there in Omaha willing to do an inspection on Wednesday since I would be buying the car sight unseen. All the while, I was maintaining daily contact with Wayne and he agreed to deliver the car to the auto shop for me. Obviously, I was seriously interested in buying this car since I was willing to pay $57 for an inspection and I was willing to travel over three hours to get there for the car this weekend. I had already lined up a friend to make the trip with me tomorrow in order to drive the car back to Manhattan. Then I had issues with my phone not working for me Wednesday, so I emailed Wayne asking him to consider an offer on the car, knowing that what I was willing to pay depended on the inspection, of course. I did not get to hear the results from the auto shop until Thursday morning because of my phone issues. Outside of some maintenance repairs I would need to make in the near future amounting to between $450-500, I was happy with what I heard about the car. So I borrowed a co-worker's phone and called Wayne yesterday morning, having to leave a voice mail message asking for a return phone call. Not having heard from him, I called a second time yesterday afternoon, again leaving a message asking for a return call because I was needing to finalize our deal. The Credit Union was going to need a sales contract/purchase order by this morning to have loan paperwork ready for my signing after work today. At 9:30 last night, I had not heard back from Wayne so I made a third attempt to reach him. Still no answer. I called my friend to let her know we might not be making the trip. Finally, after much worry and wondering what in the world, I received a phone call from Wayne this morning for the purpose of him letting me know that he had sold the vehicle to a second interested buyer! He claimed to have answered my email (though I didn't receive one) and that, he too, had experienced his phone not working for him yesterday. He said that since I had made an offer lower than what he felt was reasonable, he decided to sell it to the other person. I was absolutely shocked! I expected and would have appreciated any communication from him. I would have appreciated the courtesy of being told what he was thinking so I could have had the opportunity to come to terms with him and complete a transaction. Now I am quite unexpectedly back to square one and running out of time to find something else to drive. I am extremely disappointed, admittedly angry, and feeling betrayed! Who does a thing like this?

Auto World responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Dearest Shari, You were told from the very first time we talked, that my pricing policy was extremely fair from the beginning. You even commented that the price was fair. So when I received your e-mail telling me that you had found another Lexus in K.C with more equipment than mine, that you could purchase for $1,500 less than mine, I realized that you were not going to buy my Lexus and I surely was not going to take a loss on the vehicle to sell it to you. At this point there was no point in holding the vehicle any longer and sold to someone else that day for what I wanted for the car. For everyone to see here is portions of the e-mail: I know you indicated the very first time we spoke on Saturday morning that your price is firm, however, I must know if you would consider my offer of $8500. There is another Lexus in Kansas City I've been looking at which has a rear spoiler and navigation. My totaled Lexus had a spoiler, as did my Camry before it - that's an important feature to me. Let me know what you're thinking

Great Experience

by from Omaha, NE. |

I found the vehicle I wanted on AutoWorld's website. Went & looked at it a couple days later and fell in love with it. Wayne was very cordial, very easy to work with. He was very patient while I was impatient waiting to hear from my financial establishment. LOL! Everything went well & I got my car. I would definitely recommend Wayne & AutoWorld to anyone looking for a good car and to be treated fairly & respectfully with no pressure.

Great experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

Wayne was very friendly and easy to work with. We feel great about the car we bought and the price he gave us on our trade in.

Excellent vehicle, good value, no tricks

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I found exactly what I wanted at Auto World, at a fair price, and took a four-hour bus ride to pick it up. Great buying experience, no hidden fees and no surprises with the vehicle. Thanks very much Wayne.

Great experience

by from Colorado |

I bought a car from Wayne after seeing it first online and deciding to fly out to Omaha to check it out. The experience was surprisingly easy, taking a taxi from the airport (which Wayne paid for), meeting Wayne, checking out the car, and making the purchase. To top it off Wayne seems like a great, trustworthy guy. Overall I had a great experience and I'm happy with purchase.

Perfect

by from Gulfport MS |

To say that I was extremely skeptical about purchasing a vehicle that I had only seen in pictures is a huge understatement. However, after 5 months of searching for a very specific car I had finally found it in Omaha, NE. After talking to Wayne I immediately felt at ease because he was not conducting hard sales instead he utilized a professional "matter of fact" informative style. After a few emails I booked my flight and with just the copy of my flight itinerary he held the car from other interested buyers. The cost for the cab ride from the airport was paid by Wayne himself. Although I was registering the vehicle in Oregon which has completely different requirements, Wayne still offered to complete the forms for me which really saved my time and made the process a lot smoother! The next day he called to confirm that I had completed my 1,100 mile drive home safely. He even provided a tracking number for the Oregon DMV paperwork he expressed mailed! It was such a great experience and if he has the car you have been looking for, do it! He really is a no nonsense type of businessman.

Great Prices, Great Customer Service

by from Omaha, NE |

We purchased a 2009 Nissan Rogue from Auto World a few months ago. Wayne Diamond has a no-pressure approach to sales, which came as a relief to us after visiting a dozen other dealers around town. The transaction was hassle-free. Wayne has a great selection of reliable cars and helped us through the buying process. We will definitely be returning to Auto World for future vehicle purchases. Thanks!

satisfied

by from omaha, ne |

just purchased m 5th car from this dealership, over the past 15 years I helped my 3 neices, 2 nephews and 1 brother purchase their cars from Wayne Diamond. Wayne is a very honest dealer and would reccomend him to others, Paul Yeaman