Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram & Subaru

1710 WI-164, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 877-364-1541 New 877-364-1541
Used 866-540-2699 Used 866-540-2699
Service 866-982-2528 Service 866-982-2528

Committed to honesty, integrity and dependability - GO WILDE!

Drive further for better dealing

by from Campbellsport, WI |

Better price to start. Overly attentive to detail. It worth the drive.

Went the extra mile(s) for me.

by from Brookfield, WI |

Justin P. found the perfect van for me even though Wilde did not have it at their dealership. It was a process but Justin kept me informed during the entire process and made me feel valued. At no time did I ever feel pressured.

January 13, 2016

We appreciate you giving us your feedback, Very happy Al, and are thrilled to hear that Justin was informative throughout the process. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.

Jordan M

by from Waukesha WI |

Everyone was very helpful. My experience was quick and easy.

January 11, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Jordan. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

A pleasure to purchase from Wilde!

by from Racine, WI |

I never thought of buying a car as an easy process, but everyone at Wilde made it an easy and enjoyable experience! Everyone was extremely knowledgable and went out of their way to make purchasing our Forester a great experience. It was worth the trip!

January 11, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Mark and Heidi. We are pleased to learn that our staff made your experience easy and enjoyable! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again! Congrats on your Subaru Forester!

Price and Buying Experience Worth the Drive !

by from Greenville, WI |

Research and Consumer Reports pointed me to Subaru. Went to the local dealer in Appleton to drive a Forester and an Outback. Liked the Outback. Checked Wisconsin dealer inventories online In Green Bay, Oshkosh, Wausau and Waukesha. Wilde Subaru had the largest selection and offered a Wilde ePrice. On a whim I requested a Wilde ePrice - the dealer is about 2 hours from home. Shelia Bores promptly responded the next business day. Further investigation on kbb.com and truecar.com indicated the Wilde ePrice quoted was exceptional. Felt compelled to give the local dealer a chance at earning the business due to the value of a the test drives and they made the process difficult. I purchased a 2016 Outback from Shelia and Matt Horne completed the process. Matt responded to questions promptly and was attentive to detail. Delivery of the vehicle was a breeze. It was a pleasant, easy experience buying a vehicle at Wilde Subaru.

Best Internet Prices

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

Wilde Subaru has the best prices available anywhere. Their internet prices are lower than any dealer I was getting quotes from in MKE, Madison, and even Chicago. Sheila and Jackie made the buying process much more tolerable than any other method, especially the typical, arduous buying process of going back and forth and back and forth with the dealer and his manager. THANK YOU Sheila and Jackie! My only suggestion for improvement would be to have sodas in the cooler instead of just water bottles and a variety of cookies. My son noticed and appreciates them. You know, for the Subaru family. Besides all the other area dealerships have them. It would be sad that a dealership is preferred over who has cookies! :-)

Better Dealer, Better Deal!

by from Muskego, WI |

Felt helped from the minute we walked in the door. Excellent salesman, excellent deal, excellent help from all involved.

Go here first to buy your car

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Everything was seamless. My salesperson Corey was low pressure and thorough. He worked with me through the bargaining process and we reached a deal I was happy with. And this was done without having to make countless trips back and forth to talk to his manager while leaving me waiting for lengthy periods. (That is a huge pet peeve of mine.) I appreciated his respect of my time. Due to the vehicle not being in stock at the time of my initial visit, I placed a down payment and expected the vehicle would be arriving in two weeks. Well it came in in under a week. Corey would call me back when he said he would and earned my trust as a customer. The dealership itself was very nice. They had complimentary coffee, hot chocolate, water, and granola bars available. When we went back to buy the car, the finance person, Laura walked us through that process. She was personable and fun. I never imagined filling out applications could be enjoyable but somehow she made that happen. I highly recommend this dealership and my salesperson Corey if you are looking for a pleasant buying experience.

Short and Sweet No Hassle Purchase with Best Price

by from Jefferson |

Called John Valko and got absolutely Best Price quoted compared to 5 other dealers. They earned my Business and respect all the way down to my instructions on features by Ian O'Connor. Theses guys wanted my business and it showed in every step.

Great place to buy a car

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I recently purchased a 2016 Crosstrek from this dealership and have nothing but good things to say. The sales representative, Matt Marman, was knowledgeable and extremely easy to work with - not the typical pushy car salesman you'd expect. Everyone that we encountered throughout the process was personable and took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for - infact that is one of the reasons I decided to purchase a maintenance package through the dealership. I am extremely happy with my purchase and can definitely see myself going back to this dealership in the future when I decide to get a new vehicle. THANKS GUYS!

November 18, 2015

Lauren, Your very welcome, it was a pleasure working with you. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything. Thanks again and enjoy! Pete E. General Manager