Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram & Subaru

1710 WI-164, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 877-364-1541
Used 866-540-2699
Service 866-982-2528

Committed to honesty, integrity and dependability - GO WILDE!

Doesn't get any better

by from Racine, WI |

I drove to Wilde Subaru immediately after having a negative experience at another local Subaru dealer. My experience at Wilde was the complete opposite and positive from beginning to end. I would highly recommend my salesperson, Mike Frank. He was knowledgable, honest, and clearly prioritized customer satisfaction. The finance person was top notch as well. I drove 30 minutes out of my way to go to Wilde and I would do it again. I have bought many cars over the last 25 years and I would recommend Wilde over any other dealership.

Great people overall

by from Rockford,Il |

From internet sales to salesman to financing department and receptionist they were extremely polite and accommodating. Go Wilde Subaru

2015 Chrsyler 200 purchase from Wilde Chrysler

by from Colgate, WI |

Pleasant purchase at Wilde Chrysler with salesman Josh Strickling. Second purchase and both were positive experiences. Will purchase again but hopefully won't have to for a while. :)

Purchase of 2015 Jeep Cheroke from Boucher

by from Pewaukee, WI |

This was my first purchase of a vehicle in many years. I had leased my last 5 vehicles for 3 years each. The process, while it could have been smoother, was overall very good. My sales person, Joe Evers, was very patient, courteous, knowlegeable and fair. I finally narrowed down the foatures/options I wanted in the Cheroke and found one that fit except for the sun roof. That is being installed now and I have a rental vehicle, and that whole process is a little disappointing. But that's the rental place, not the dealership. If the dealership wouldn't have run out of loaners I wouldn't be dealing with the rental place. I really love my new Cheroke and can't wait to get it back! Especially since the snow is starting to fly... I hope to enjoy the vehicle for many years and when it comes time to trade it in, I'll go back to Boucher!

Excellent buying experience, no pressure

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

Just leased a new Subaru and had a very good experience. No pressure to hurry and get a deal done. Friendly and knowledgeable staff answered our questions and we were able to strike a deal quickly. Expecting similar experience when we bring the vehicle in for service.

2015 Subaru Legacy

by from Waukesha, WI |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Subaru Legacy through Cory Knoelke for Wilde Subaru. The best part of the process was no surprises. The car was delivered as promised if not a few days earlier and Cory took the time to review all the new characters of the car from the previous 2010 Legacy I traded in. Great car, Great service, why go anywhere else??

Stellar Service! A MUST STOP for CAR-SHOPPING!

by from McFarland, WI |

Words are inadequate in capturing the GREAT customer service that we experienced at WILDE! NO PRESSURE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE salesman (THANK YOU BOB "Neebz" Nebel!!), and TOTAL FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION = WILDE! This is well beyond a "FIVE STAR" Dealership! You DO NOT want to overlook WILDE when shopping for a vehicle! Name another dealer that you can get answers to questions on a Sunday evening---- AND, a Sunday evening when the Packers were playing the Bears!?!? From our initial shopping on the WILDE website, to our visit with Bob our salesman, through finance with Pedja Urosevic it was WELL WORTH driving the extra hour+ to shop at WILDE. You will NOT go wrong with WILDE. THANKS WILDE!

Great Expierence buyer my Subaru

by from Milton, WI |

I had a really great expierence buying my Subaru at Wilde Subaru. Corey, my sales person, was great. He was knowledgable and could answer any question I had. The whole staff at Wilde was very good and accomodating as I was on a very tight time table and had only an hour or so to buy the car. I got a great deal and I have no hesitation that i will be going back in a few years for another car.

No pressure and excellent customer service

by from Middleton, WI |

My wife and I purchased a used 2011 Subaru Forester, and the salesman Bob Nebel worked hard to get us the best possible price. We were very selective and firm on price for our car purchase, but Bob still made it work and put together an offer we couldn't refuse. Wilde is a high-volume dealership, and that really gives them an advantage over other dealerships in providing better prices and more vehicle selection. Our buying experience was low-pressure from start to finish. All the folks in the financing department were first-class as well and made the whole experience as painless as possible. Highly recommend Wilde, and ask for Bob!

Quick and Easy Sale!!!!!

by from Waukesha, Wisconsin |

I bought a brand new Dodge Challenger and did not think buying a car would be so Quick and Easy. Justin Petrie at Wilde Dodge made my car buying experience 5 Stars!!!!!!! Thanks Justin and everyone at Wilde Dodge.

Just purchased a 2015 outback and we love it.

by from Waukesha WI. |

We just purchased a new Outback and could not be happier. Matt Marman was our sells rep and he took extra time with us. I am a gadget person and Matt was very helpful in making sure I tried all of the features out on the car before we even started to talk pricing. We purchased the car at a great price and love the way it runs. If you are looking for a new Subaru go see Matt he will take the time to work with you and we did not feel pressured. Thanks Matt