Wilde Honda

Service 877-327-4572

#1 Certified Pre-owned Honda Dealership in the Midwest

WILDE HONDA......REAL OR....?????

by from Wauwatosa |

ATTENTION WISCONSIN......this is a review that needs to be read. Today I went to buy a new car for my family. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted with a genuine welcome from the staff. Minutes later I was test driving a brand new CRV and I realized it was the perfect vehicle for my family. Without getting into details the CRV is one of the best rated cars in the US and I decided to go through the long process of negotiating the price as well as waiting for finance. Relief and satisfaction came to my mind when I was done with the process. I got all the money for my trade and I got a great deal at the end of the day to fit my budget for everyday use. Thank you Ali and Keith, especially my salesman Dan. You all made my day and I will be back for my next vehicle.

December 31, 2014

Thank you, for the great review. We greatly appreciate it when you take time out of your busy schedule to remember us. Ali Elahi Pre-loved Sales Director Wilde Honda

Great Service and helpful staff

by from Germantown, WI |

I started my search for a new vehicle at Wilde Honda. I was greeted with professionalism from the start. I explained in my email that I was just looking and wanted to test drive several models. I was not pressured to purchase. The sales rep took me on a test drive of two vehicles. Explained the differences. Pros and cons of both. Very informative and helpful. Great place! I have not purchased a car yet but again I just start looking and haven't decided on model.

Great car shopping & buying experience

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Tom Shannon helped my husband and I find the best car for our needs. He took the time to listen to us, and gave us a great recommendation for a used car! We never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision, and Tom made sure we were happy with our decision!

Just emailed for info - incredible high pressure

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Used cars.com to email a question about whether or not an advertised minivan had a DVD player. Within 10 minutes had a phone call from a younger guy who offered to find out. Turned out the one the I was looking at didn't have it, but he pointed me to one that did. He then proceeded to press to come in that night and look at it. I said that I would check it out online and if I was interested, I would contact him. In the next 24 hours, he called me five times to see if I looked at it online and was trying to get me to come down in person. I finally ended up yelling at him to stop calling my house and I would never buy from a dealership that put on such high pressure. It's too bad because Wilde was recommended by my sister who had a really good experience with them. And I may be wrong, but I think she bought her first Honda Civic from them in 1977.

Good Experience

by from Delafield WI |

Overall experience with Gino and everyone else At Wilde Honda was great.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Edgerton, WI |

We recently purchased a Used Vehicle with them. Overall I was happy with the purchase but the problems started on the first tank of gas. We were suppose to get 22 MPG on average and we only got 14 MPG. We called and discussed why this would be. They basically gave me the the answer that everyones give. You live in Wisconsin and it is cold. I can understand that I have other vehicle and they don't lose about most 10 MPG from the cold weather. So basically we talked a few times and emailed back and forth, but the last emails and phone calls suddenly have not been answered or replied back. So I basically changed the oil, air filter and Fuel filter. When I pulled out the old air filter it was basically black. So I was a little upset that they say they look over their vehicle and check everything but apparently they don't. I will never buy another vehicle from them even if it is half the price of somewhere else. I still don't know if what I have done has fixed the problem but I'm will deal with it. Just unhappy about spending money on something that is what they advertise

Terrific Experience

by from New Berlin |

I am one that tried to stay away from the dealerships because of the previous experiences I have encountered. Wilde Honda is the exception. They were great. They explained everything they were doing to my satisfaction and was up front and honest. They showed a genuine caring if I was satisfied. Jay Z. and Matt were great. Thanks again. I appreciate you.

Great Experience Buying a Pre-Loved Honda Pilot!

by from Wausau, WI |

My husband and I drove from Wausau to purchase a 2009 Honda Pilot that we saw online. We connected with Ashley Cornfield, who was delightful to work with and helped make the car buying process very pleasant. We were very happy with the experience - receiving a fair price for our trade-in and a great deal on a lovely vehicle. From the moment we walked in the door, the people at Wilde were friendly, professional and very attentive. We will definitely recommend Wilde Honda to everyone we know in Wisconsin. It was worth the drive, particularly on the way home in our new Honda Pilot! We will most certainly purchase from Wilde in Waukesha again.

Great dealership and great salesman, dale darling

by from Menomonee falls wi |

Salesman dale darling is great! I have bought 14 Hondas in past 14 years, 10 from Wilde. Good civics and good dealer. Ken Beyer. The price was right. I will be back to buy a 2016!

Great Experience!

by from Wisconsin |

I was putting off buying a new car because the process is one of the top items on my "Ugh List". Well, Wilde Honda, specifically Dale Darling and Tom Putz, showed me differently. I had done my homework and picked out a couple of cars on their website that I wanted -- Dale was very knowledgeable on the features of each car and walked me through all the differences. Then, of course, it came down to the price. We discussed the price, what I wanted to pay for a new car and with minimal negotiating, we came to terms. I wanted remote start added on and they went ahead and installed it right away. They thoroughly explained the features and offered to help me further at a later time if I had more questions, say setting up Bluetooth, etc. When they delivered it, the car was clean, full of gas and ready to go. Buying my new car was a seamless experience, in spite of my apprehension going into it!

Worst experience

by from Milwauke |

Stay away. I had a several calls with a sales guy and he agreed with one final price. But when we went there he increased the price. Even though i had confirmed several times about the price. Their idea is to bring people to showroom even with false promise. Worst experience i ever had in this country.

January 1, 2015

Mr. Shankar, We apologize about the misunderstanding but EVERYONE has to pay taxes, title and license fees.