Wilde Honda

Service 877-327-4572

#1 Certified Pre-owned Honda Dealership in the Midwest

Happy New Honda Owner

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

Buying a car from a dealer was a new and scary experience for me. Kudos to Matt Dosemagen and the whole team at Wilde Honda Waukesha--they made it less scary and a even little bit of fun! Matt found me the right car and everyone was uber patient and seemed genuinely happy to see me happy with my purchase...even after staying hours, yes HOURS, after closing so I could read through things and feel comfortable with my purchase. Shout out to Jon, too, who made my first visit there a good one. I just wasn't ready to buy yet, and he was really helpful and didn't push, which was appreciated. Thanks Wilde Honda folks for helping me get the newest new-to-me car I've ever had and feel good about my purchase. Oh! And banging the gong, that's just fun! If you want to enjoy your car buying experience, you have to at least check this place out! Plus, they have the best selection of Hondas around.

January 26, 2014

Thank you, for the great review. We greatly appreciate it when you take time out of your busy schedule to remember us. Ali Elahi Pre-loved Sales Director Wilde Honda

Clean facility Big Building

by from Sarasota, Florida |

I ve been going to Wilde ever since I came to Sarasota,FL (2009). The dealership feels like an extended family for me.. When I step inside the building, it's like going to a friends house. Always a warm greeting. I lease my cars from Wilde Honda and I always got a good deal and the best service. I buy the service maintenance pkg, so I come into the service department for oil changes and tire service and get treated like queen... Thank you to best salesman Michael Malmsbury.. Everything you ever wanted to know about Honda's Michael is your man..

Happy! Happy! New CRV Honda owner

by from Elkhorn, wi |

Our experience with Wilde Honda has been nothing but FANTASTIC!!! Love our gently used CRV-EX!! The service dept. was excellent to, genuinely cared about our new baby and us!! Thank You for restoring our faith in car dealerships!!!

great people

by from Nashotah |

We found a vehicle on-line and went to the dealership to see it. The sales staff ( including the sales manager) were very helpful to find the vehicle, bring it to a convenient spot to thoroughly examine it and then drive it. They were very helpful to then get the paperwork initiated and completed. We drove "our" new (used) vehicle away shortly thereafter.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I saw a vehicle I was very interested in on the Wilde Honda website but when I clicked the link a few minutes after, it no longer worked. Assuming it sold, I called to double-check and they told me the car was actually still available and asked when I could come by to check it out. I told them I'd stop by today after work to come take a look at it. Thinking about a question I forgot to ask, I called back in the afternoon only to find out the car had been sold two hours prior. Did they just expect me to drive all the way to Waukesha to find that out? Had I known it was going to be sold when I had an appointment to see it after work, I would've tried to go on my lunch break. Either way, nobody informed me it was sold until I called - luckily I did. If this is how Wilde does business, I'm definitely looking elsewhere for my next vehicle.

Bad customer service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

After buying what I thought was a great car (2011 Honda Accord) from Wilde Honda turned out to be a car that soon gave me trouble. After contacting my salesman Arthur Johnson about my concerns he gave me attitude about my situation and soon laughed about the whole issue. I would not recommend going to Arthur Johnson at Wilde Honda if you are looking to buy a car there.

Terrible service

by from New Berlin, WI |

You are just a number at Wilde Honda. Finally found the car I was looking for went in to purchase it and the salesman were rude and inappropriate. No one returned our calls promptly. Went in to pick up vehicle with my own financing and was rushed out of there. It was wham bam thank you mam service. I will never buy a car from there again.

January 28, 2014

Dear Local resident, Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your vehicle purchase. If you would like to comment regarding this matter, please feel free to call me at 262-513-2745. Yours in service, Ali Elahi Sales Director Wiled Honda

No regrets buying from Wilde Honda - nice!

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

Buying a car from a dealer was a new and scary experience for me. Kudos to Matt and all the folks at Wilde Honda in Waukesha who made it a little less scary and a bit more fun. Matt found me the right car and everyone was uber patient and seemed genuinely happy to see me happy with my purchase -- even as they remained there for HOURS after closing, taking time to walk me through all the steps and letting me read read through things carefully and learn about different options. SERIOUSLY, hours!!! They do this everyday, but they get that's it's a special occasion for the buyer. Hitting the gong was just fun! Shout out to John, too, who I met on my first visit to Wilde, but unfortunately wasn't there the day I made my purchase. He was great as well, I just wasn't quite ready that day. Like I said, it was a big deal for me. I really appreciate the want-to-help, but no pressure sales style of both Matt and John. Will definitely recommend those guys to anyone I know looking for a car.

January 28, 2014

Happy with my Highlander!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Matt Dosemagen helped us into our new used vehicle. Matt was very helpful and attentative. The staff at Wilde Honda is great

January 28, 2014

Bears fan and very friendlyh

by from Pewaukee, WI |

I called about an Accord I'd seen online, Matt in sales took my call and a few hours later, I had a great new car! He even drove it home for me since I had driven there in a borrowed car. Not only that, but he's a Bears fan! Wilde really has it all lol!

Fastest easiest purchase I've made

by from Kenosha WI |

I liked a 2011 CR-V on their lot and didn't want to pay too much. It took a little doing, but Matt S. Dosemagen got me to my price and I drove away very happy late that same morning.