Boucher Nissan Waukesha

1451 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 877-468-4523
Used 866-690-6248
Service 888-824-7969

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Boucher Group was exceptional !

by from Waukesha, WI |

Just purchased a new 2014 Nissan from Boucher Nissan in Waukesha. My wife and I had an outstanding experience and recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. After working through the various features and packages available, the perfect car (even color) was located and delivered shiny and ready for us to drive away in. This is the fifth car I have purchased from SE WI dealerships and by far the most professional, courteous treatment I have ever received. George Ovies puts the Pro in Sales Professional. His courteous, knowledgeable assistance was beyond our expectations. He communicated with us on the phone, in person, and via email to keep us informed and to follow up. If you need a car - Go see George Ovies and the Boucher team for best in class treatment.

terrible service !

by from Chicago IL |

Bought used camry from boucher nissan of Waukesha they have terrible service, I've waited about 6hours at dealer to complete my purchase,Also they messed up with my paperwork,and didn't gave me extra key. only reason I bought my car is I drove 80 miles to get there. I will not recommend this dealer to anyone ! be aware !

Exceptional Experience!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

I cannot begin to express how impressed I was with Mike Garrett and the finance team at GB during the purchase of my 2009 MINI Cooper. Mike worked hard to get me a financing package that ended up saving me $35 over my previous car payment, and brought a level of care and consideration to the process that I've never experienced in my 30+ years of car purchases. Rest assured, when I need to purchase a car in the future, Mike and his team at GB will get my business without hesitation. Thanks again!

Awesome Rogue

by from Waukesha, WI |

Just bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue from George at Boucher Nissan of Waukesha and I was treated exceptional from the time I walked in the door till leaving with my vehicle, George spent time with me explaining the vehicle and all its perks it was so nice to have someone take the time. The finance people worked with me to get the best deal. Thanks to the Nissan group I am a very happy customer and will continue to go back for my future car needs.

Very happy with our purchase of our Rogue, Nissan

by from Iron Ridge, WI |

My husband and I purchased our new Rogue 2015. Everyone was thorough and we sealed the deal. We love this new vehicle. They took care of all of our questions and we excellent.

Nissan Murano tire rotation and oil change.

by from East Troy, WI |

boucher Nissan was easy to get a an appointment and they have always been true to their time estimate.

2008 Nissan sentra

by from New berlin |

boucher Nissan was simple and accommodating to work with.

Pathfinder service

by from Menominee, wi |

my pathfinder needed its 50,000 mile service and I was told by a small shop that it was over $900 due to my car needing a new battery, alternator and inspection. I took my car down the road to Boucher and they have earned my business forever. In total I am paying $200. Go to the dealership where you bought your car, they really are trustworthy.

Nissan Rogue

by from Heartland, WI |

boucher Nissan made it easy to schedule online however the online schedule did not match availabity. They still got me in so thank you Boucher. We used to be very loyal Wilde Honda customers an because of the great sales process we are now loyal Nissan fans.

Nissan Altima

by from Milwaukee |

Boucher Nissan has been very easy to work with and scheduling was a piece of cake.

Nissan rogue

by from Waukesha |

great service and people at Boucher. Thanks for helping.