Boucher Nissan Waukesha

1451 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 877-468-4523
Used 866-690-6248
Service 888-824-7969

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Boucher Group was exceptional !

by from Waukesha, WI |

Just purchased a new 2014 Nissan from Boucher Nissan in Waukesha. My wife and I had an outstanding experience and recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. After working through the various features and packages available, the perfect car (even color) was located and delivered shiny and ready for us to drive away in. This is the fifth car I have purchased from SE WI dealerships and by far the most professional, courteous treatment I have ever received. George Ovies puts the Pro in Sales Professional. His courteous, knowledgeable assistance was beyond our expectations. He communicated with us on the phone, in person, and via email to keep us informed and to follow up. If you need a car - Go see George Ovies and the Boucher team for best in class treatment.

HORRIBLE SERVICE

by from Illinois |

I recently made an appointment to go see a car a WEEK in advance. I live in another state so it took me about 3 hours to get there. When I came in they told me that the car was being washed and it would take a few minutes to bring it "from the back". I waited 30 minutes and was told that it would take a bit longer so I decided to grab lunch. When I called to check on the car they ignored my questions, saying they just got a trade-in that I would be interested in. (it was $4,000 more than the car I wanted. I said I am not interested, I specifically drove 3 hours to see the car I found online. I decided to go there and see what was going on for myself. I waited another 30 minutes and was told that the car would be ready in 5 days!!! They are liars. Horrible service, I did not get an apology from anyone for what had happened. HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP WITH RUDE SALESMEN.

bought a car

by from Albany Mn |

I left a message three different times and never got a call back. Asked him questions and never got a answer .

The salesperson Amanda was great , dealer NOT so

by from Waukesha WI |

The vehicle condition window sticker was probibly all lies, I doubt if the checked anything on a used Kia Van I bought . when I got home the winshield wipers had ripped rubber on one of them, it was checked OK, Fluid levels were checked OK, the radiator overfill tank was empty, the winshield washer resovar was empty. I went back & they took care of both. I feel the finance person gove me a higher rate than he could of, as they gave me my wifes lower credit rate to take home,as they probibly used that . I just feel they are not Honest.

Love My Nissan Sentra From Boucher

by from Waukesha, WI |

This is actually the Very First Time that I Have Owned A New Car and My First Nissan Vehicle. It was so rewarding for me to work with Boucher Nissan and My Salesman, Paul Freitag. He worked hard to get me the best deal I could possibly get for me, to where I could afford my monthly car payment and still get a quality vehicle. He walked me through the whole process of my purchasing my car, making sure I understood everything and more than I thought I needed to know, but has proved to have been used the very next day!!! There are so many more gadgets on new vehicles and it was nice to know he could and did explain them all to me. It made me feel safer in operating my car. If your looking for a Great Car Salesman, look up Paul Freitag at Boucher Nissan in Waukesha!!!

extremely satisfied

by from new berlin |

I recently bought a new sentra from them. I worked with a salesperson named David Kastner. Even though he was still relatively new he knew his stuff. He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and even responded to me on a sunday because I had some questions regarding my vehicle. Nissan makes an incredibly high quality vehicle and the service cant be beat. I will definitely be going back to Boucher Waukesha and specifically back to Dave for all of my future car needs!

Right car.Right price.Promises fulfilled.

by from Delivan Wi. |

I purchased a really nice used convertible from Boucher.Every promise that was made to me was fulfilled.The body shop did a super job on a couple of small dents.The car had a new battery.My wife and I took a test drive and got the feeling we could take as long as we wished.( Guess we should not have gone to Eagle River,but the top was down,it happens).The price was the lowest of any competitor.The people were like close friends.Jim Hayes just went above and beyond.I am the only driver so he had the car deliveried to my home.In short:Everything I asked for or was promised was deliveried.I even financed the car and those people were very professional as well.I will recommend Boucher to my friends.And being a car guy (8 cars in the last 10 years) I will be back myself as I noticed some really cool cars at Smart Buy.Thats Boucher's dealer I purchased from.To all you oldies like me get over to Boucher and get a sports car.Remember "Life is what happens while your making plans"!

Bad experience Used Car

by from Waukesha WI |

Boucher Nissan 1451 E. Moreland Blvd (HWY 18), Waukesha, WI Review. Am not sure about new cars but buying a used car from Boucher Nissan Waukesha was a horrible experience for me. Before I left this review I called them and drove 2 hrs to see if they can fix things but they were like surprise!!! We tricked you. Irresponsible people who care only about the money not the quality of service rendered. I had this annoying noise coming from the car, the CD/Aux is not working the hood can?t stand. When I asked them is anything wrong with the car, they said No lie. Their Sales Specialist Dan Salsieder was the sweetest person he tried to help thou. I won?t recommend anyone buying a used car from them. Rather go to Russ Darrow I bought a Used Car from Russ Darrow years ago till now I never had any problem with the car. They even gave me three times free Oil change which I used for a year. Russ Darrow is the perfect place to buy a used car. Because they stand by their words when they said they service their used car before selling it.

Went for a used GOT NEW!!

by from Oconomowoc, Wi |

I had been thinking about trading in my 02 Audi A4 for some time now, and I wasn't really sure what I wanted to buy at first besides knowng that I wanted to drive a manual. Then I went on car soup and started looking at manuals I thought were in my price range. I then found a 2007 scion tc, looked at a few pics and was set on getting it. After a few weeks I finally got a chance to make it in and test drive it. It was better than I thought, as the process went on the sales associate informed me that It was not wise to trade in my car, which I still owed a fair amount of money on, for another used car. I wasn't completely sure why but after they explained everything about an auto loan and what it entails, I 100% agree. The people at Boucher Nissan were able to get me in to a 6 speed Nissan Juke, which I have fallen in love with. Now I am not a person that likes crossovers or small SUV's. I like being low to the ground and a little more in touch with the road, but this Nissan is amazing. Needless to say Boucher Nissan exceeded my expectations in every way imaginable, I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a good dealership with honest hard working people looking to help you in every way possible to try out Boucher Nissan in Waukesha WI.

Awful Customer Service Experience...! Walked out.

by from Loves Park, IL |

The facility itself was nice, but I specifically asked for someone other than a salesman by the name of AJ, and that is who I got. He had left a few phone messages for me, and I could tell that I already did not like the attitude in his voice. I was right. He was very arrogant and rude, and I felt like, because I was a woman, he treated me like I was an idiot. I ended up buying from a more customer-service oriented dealership with great prices in Evanston, Illinois instead.

Very good sales service

by from New Berlin, wi. |

AJ Arlend was personable; I was looking for a specific used car, got a quote on-line; and set-up a day and time to test drive on-line and received a confirmation e-mail from Mr. Arlend . I showed up on time, was introduced to Mr. Arlend who seemed surprised to see me, couldn't remember who i was. It was the first appt. the dealer opened up in the morning. He had to go across the street to get it, and then add gas, this all took 25 min's, which didn't irritate me; just puzzled me why this wasn't ready to go at the time I arrived. I'm guessing they get a lot of no shows . the purchase process was fairly seamless; over all a good experience; no pressure sales, happy with my purchase, and everyone I dealt with was very nice.