Boucher Nissan Waukesha

1451 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 877-468-4523 New877-468-4523
Used 866-690-6248 Used866-690-6248
Service 888-824-7969 Service 888-824-7969

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Boucher Group was exceptional !

by from Waukesha, WI |

Just purchased a new 2014 Nissan from Boucher Nissan in Waukesha. My wife and I had an outstanding experience and recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. After working through the various features and packages available, the perfect car (even color) was located and delivered shiny and ready for us to drive away in. This is the fifth car I have purchased from SE WI dealerships and by far the most professional, courteous treatment I have ever received. George Ovies puts the Pro in Sales Professional. His courteous, knowledgeable assistance was beyond our expectations. He communicated with us on the phone, in person, and via email to keep us informed and to follow up. If you need a car - Go see George Ovies and the Boucher team for best in class treatment.

Boucher Nissan Waukesha - Fantastic Service

by from Brookfield, WI |

We recently had a very nice experience at the Boucher Nissan in Waukesha. Our sales representative was absolutely awesome. (Mike Garrett, ask for him and if he's busy, wait for him.) Mike took his time to explain features of the car we were interested in and after our sale, he took additional time to go over how the details work and additional features. Very thorough. Very, very helpful. I also have to mention the Financing Department, as they added to our pleasurable experience, seriously a great group/team to work with. I highly recommend this dealership even if you aren't in the market for a Nissan, head to this dealership, they have more than just Nissans.

Excellent Experience!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My wife and I had the pleasure of dealing with Boucher Nissan this past weekend. We started off talking with Aaron Hutchens, the General Manager of the store. He made sure to set us up with a great salesperson who helped find us a great car. Santo Caputa was the nicest salesman I have ever dealt with in the purchase of my car. He took time with us to talk through our priorities, our needs, and our wants in a car all while staying within the budget we had set for ourselves. What a pleasure it was to do business with Boucher. We will definitely be purchasing all of our cars from Boucher in the future. There is a reason so many of our friends had recommended Boucher to us. I am glad we had the privalege of experiencing it firsthand. If you are in the market for a car, even if it is not a Nissan, Boucher is the dealership for you.

new car experience

by from pewaukee,Wisconsin |

Boucher -nissan in Waukesha goes the extra mile. My sales pesron Lenny was terrific. He never pressured and when I had questions after buying my car he replied to my e mails the same day. I would definitely recommend this sales person and this dealership.

loving my new ride!

by from Milwaukee |

Tommy Sobieski was my sales man. He was great to work with and even though I was there past closing time, he didn't mind one second of it! I love my 2016 Nissan Rogue and could not be happier with my new set of wheels. Everyone there was friendly and great to work with. Thanks for making the deal a pleasant experience! This is now my 3rd vehicle I have purchased through Boucher, and I wont deal with anyone else!

Love my new 2015 Murano!

by from Waukesha, WI |

I just leased a new 2015 Murano from Boucher Nissan in Waukesha. The experience was fantastic! My salesperson Lenny went above and beyond to help me and make my purchase a great experience. Diane from Boucher Chevy was my original salesperson and she was outstanding too! I worked closely with Tony the GM with my finance terms etc.. he too was super. The entire team was wonderful to work with including Diane, Tony and Troy! Even sales people, such as Fred, who were not working with me directly offered assistance, and were super friendly! I highly recommend Boucher Nissan-Waukesha!! I was searching for a luxury vehicle that is spacious for my real estate clients yet still a little sporty, I found that in the Murano. I am a Real Estate Agent and my car is my second home. I absolutely love my New Murano~The features are amazing and so is the Boucher Nissan -Waukesha Team!

Great buying experience

by from Hartland Wisconsin |

Had a great buying experience when my wife and I purchased a 2012 Buick from Boucher Nissan of Waukesha. Our salesperson, Tommy Sobieski, was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The entire team at Boucher Nissan treated us very well, we would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

terrible service !

by from Chicago IL |

Bought used camry from boucher nissan of Waukesha they have terrible service, I've waited about 6hours at dealer to complete my purchase,Also they messed up with my paperwork,and didn't gave me extra key. only reason I bought my car is I drove 80 miles to get there. I will not recommend this dealer to anyone ! be aware !

Exceptional Experience!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

I cannot begin to express how impressed I was with Mike Garrett and the finance team at GB during the purchase of my 2009 MINI Cooper. Mike worked hard to get me a financing package that ended up saving me $35 over my previous car payment, and brought a level of care and consideration to the process that I've never experienced in my 30+ years of car purchases. Rest assured, when I need to purchase a car in the future, Mike and his team at GB will get my business without hesitation. Thanks again!

Awesome Rogue

by from Waukesha, WI |

Just bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue from George at Boucher Nissan of Waukesha and I was treated exceptional from the time I walked in the door till leaving with my vehicle, George spent time with me explaining the vehicle and all its perks it was so nice to have someone take the time. The finance people worked with me to get the best deal. Thanks to the Nissan group I am a very happy customer and will continue to go back for my future car needs.