Andrew Chevrolet

1500 W Silver Spring Dr, Glendale, WI 53209

Pleasant service.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Service was quick. My service representative knows me and remembers. Only issue is my contact information has not been updated in the system even though I gave them the updated information twice back in April.

Positive Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The people were very kind, friendly, professional, and helpful. I really appreciated the ride home, when it was discovered my car needed more work than I initially anticipated.

Andrew Chevrolet

by from Milwaukee, WI |

James Flynt was an amazing salesman. He made me feel extremely comfortable with leasing a car for the first time and was very honest and helpful with walking me through the process and answering all of my dumb questions. I will 100% recommend him and Andrew to friends who are in the market for a new Chevy.

Kudos to the Chevy Detail Department

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Someone didn't confirm my appointment and there was no room for me but Derrick (manager of the detail dept) worked it out for me. I was thankful. My grandson had spilled milk in the back - they not only cleaned it up but got the smell out also. Thanks to Derrick and his staff. He always has an encouraging word.

Great Service

by from Milwaukee WI |

Tony I think was the sales person that provided service with me & he displayed excellent customer service skills. Would definitely recommend customers to him.

Very courteous service dept. Facilities are clean.

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Had oil changed and had to have 1 headlight bulb replaced. The only thing is that the way the car was designed I am now unable to replace the bulbs myself which means it costs way too much to have it done. But I am stuck paying each time one burns out.

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Both Clarence and Kevin were EXCELLENT - great customer service, excellent communication. Please pass on our many, many thanks for their excellent work.

Andrew is the Best!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Andrew is the best!!! Even my sales person Lucas came to see me and say hi in the customer lounge. We love our Suburban and will have all service work done by Andrew.

Great Customer Service & Staff

by from Glendale, WI |

We needed some warranty work done on the A/C in our 2012 Traverse (purchased in 2013.) Everything was handled professionally & in a timely manner. The only minor problem was that a part ordered from Detroit took an extra day to arrive in the service department & that required us to pick up a rental at no charge. Sergey was extremely helpful in accommodating our needs.

great service

by from milwaukee wi |

I believe I was helped by a guy by the name of Eric who had exceptional customer service. He was very polite and made my experience grand while I was there for my oil change. Please find out his name I don't know how I forgot but he truly was an awesome person. Please give him the following: a pat on the back, a bonus, a raise, and a new car. Thanks in advance! I will be back soon. Vanessa Johnson