Andrew Toyota

1620 W. Silver Spring Drive, Glendale, WI 53209

New 888-419-6495
Used 866-786-0878
Service 888-849-0521

Big enough to have the car you want and small enough to provide you with the customer service you expect!

Sienna 2015 Purchase

by from Menomonee Falls |

In the last 25 years we have bought 7 vehicles. This is the best car buying experience we have had. The customer service was excellent, We love our new Sienna! Thanks .

June 23, 2015

We are humbled by your kind words and review. Thank you for making Andrew Toyota your Milwaukee Toyota dealership of choice. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your 2015 Toyota Sienna. Best wishes, Michael Oppermann, Sales Manager

2015 Prius IV purchase

by from Mequon, WI |

I came in with a True Car quote from another dealer that was further from my home and they worked with me to come up with a price I was happy with. I have been using the service department for the last nine years for my 2006 Prius and I am glad I was able to purchase a new one here. I've always been happy with the service department and the sales people were very friendly and helpful!

The Trifecta = a great experience

by from Milwaukee WI |

Mark Doedens is a great salesperson. He really listened to what I wanted and made sure that's what I got. This is the second lease Mark has helped me negotiate. I have been doing business with Andrew Toyota for 30 years now and I will keep on going back. Great People. Great Service. Great Cars. the Trifecta!!!

Seamless....

by from Hartford, WI |

Marc B. was kind and unimposing. I didn't feel pushed or rushed. I felt I received bottom line pricing right away and didn't have to spend too much time dickering on that end. Jared made the purchase paperwork seamless and quick. Compared to other dealerships, this was the quickest, smoothest transaction I've ever made. Thank you Marc and Jared! I love my new car :)

June 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, business, and review. It was my absolute pleasure to assist you. Please let me know if you have any further questions on your vehicle. Best wishes, Marc Brandofina

Buying a New Prius Easy as Buying New Shoes

by from Shorewood, WI |

I bought my first Toyota Prius at Andrew Toyota 9 years ago. I bought my second Toyota Prius yesterday. And I'll probably do it again in another 9 years. I found the car I wanted online and Marc Brandofina made it happen in just a few hours. The prep team was down a man, so Marc even went so far as to switch my license plates and cargo liner himself. This is the way to buy a car: find one that fits and then take it home! Thanks, Marc! I love my new Prius.

June 24, 2015

Hi Anne, Thank you for your kind words, business, and review. It was my absolute pleasure to assist you. Please let me know if you have any further questions on your Prius. I am always just a phone call away. Best wishes, Marc Brandofina

Great experience leasing my first Camry

by from Glendale, Wisconsin |

This was a first for me; having moved from a very urban area with great public transportation, I've never before needed a car. Jeff was very patient, he had answers for all my questions and concerns. With his great sense of humor, it was a very painless process to select the model most appropriate for my needs. I strongly recommend this dealership, and Jeff in particular, to anyone and everyone.

June 24, 2015

Hi Paul, It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Thank you for choosing Andrew Toyota. Please let me know if I can assist you in the future. I am always happy to help. Best wishes, Jeff Allen

1st car made easy

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Just bought my first car from Andrew Toyota. Was extremely surprised how quick and easy it was. Was expecting a long hair pulling experience but instead Long made me feel very comfortable throughout the process.

June 16, 2015

Hi Shondell, Thank you for choosing Andrew Toyota. We appreciate your kind words, review, and business. Don't forget to connect with us on Facebook for monthly service offers. Best wishes, KC Han, General Manager.

excellent buying experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Brandon Kaiser was helpful at determining my needs in a new vehicle, and guiding me towards my new car. The entire process couldn't have been smoother.

June 8, 2015

Hi Sue, Thank you for your kind words, review, and business. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future. I am always here to help. Best wishes, Brandon Kaiser

Great service Happy costomer, friendly atmospher

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My car buying experience with Andrew, was pleasant, and extremely comfortable. He made me feel like he wanted me to have the best car for my money and traveling needs. He cared which is very important to me . Thank you Andrew

June 8, 2015

Hi Linda, Thank you for your kind words, review, and business. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future. Best wishes, Andrew Akhahon

Recent 2015 Sienna Purchase

by from West Bend |

Great buying experience at Andrew Toyota. Our salesman knew the Sienna better than the other dealers we had visited. Also, got fair pricing (much better than other dealers). We love our new Sienna. It rides awesome.

May 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, review, and business. Please let us know if you have any further questions about your Sienna. We are always here to help. Best wishes, KC Han, General Manager.

Excellent customer care!

by from Andrew Toyota Milwaukee |

This is the 3rd car I have purchased from Andrew Toyota/Scion. Each experience has been easier and faster. I have had good help in the past.. but I highly recommend you ask for Mark Doedens II Certified Sales And Leasing Consultant.

May 11, 2015

Hi Rob- Thank you for your review, kind words, and return business. We greatly appreciate being your Milwaukee Area Toyota dealership of choice. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future. Best wishes, Mark Doedens