Andrew Toyota

1620 W. Silver Spring Drive, Glendale, WI 53209

New 888-419-6495
Used 866-786-0878
Service 888-849-0521

Big enough to have the car you want and small enough to provide you with the customer service you expect

fair deal for the car of our choice

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Jimmy tried to make the car buying process as painless for us as possible - from being friendly, patient, arranging pick-up at short notice... Will definitely recommend this place to family and friends.

December 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review. It was a pleasure serving you! Happy New Year! Best wishes, "Jimmy V"

Phenominal service, Impeccable facility

by from Port Washington, WI |

Marc was excellent to work with. I had test driven a Corolla at another dealership that wasn't completely honest in pricing. I did some internet searches and went to Andrews. It was later in the evening and I spoke with Marc. He brought up the car I was interested in so I could inspect it. I gave him the price I was willing to pay and he worked with that as well. He said if I could pick it up on Wednesday, I could get the $500 black Friday rebate. Marc came in on his day off to complete the transaction, go over the vehicle features and set up my Bluetooth. I felt no pressure, and was completely at ease with the experience. This was my first purchase at Andrew Toyota, but will not be my last. I will highly recommend Marc Brandofina and Andrew Toyota to my family and friends.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your business. It was a pleasure to serve you. Happy Holidays! Marc Brandofina

Completely Satisfied

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I'm a first time Toyota customer. My salesman, Prentiss Farsee, did an excellent job! He went the extra mile and made sure that I was completely satisfied. He even came in on his day off to complete the sale. I'm looking forward to enjoying my Toyota.

December 11, 2014

Thank you for your business and review. It was a pleasure to serve you. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season. Cheers, Prentiss Farsee

Working on the issues!

by from Wauwatosa, WI. |

Adam Herbst has been a pleasure to work with, there have been a few issues with the vehicle that I purchased, but Adam is working with me to make sure that I am happy and that issues will be resolved. If your looking for a vehicle talk to Adam!

December 11, 2014

Thank you for your review. I greatly appreciate your business and will continue to make sure all of your concerns are resolved. Happy Holidays!! -Adam Herbst

No need to Shop Anywhere Else:)

by from Milwaukee, wi |

We just purchased our 4th or 5th car from Prentiss Farsee! We keep coming back because we know we will get great customer service and a fair deal. Working with Prentiss is always an enjoyable process. With other dealers and sales people we always dreaded the process and felt like we had to haggle and were being taken advantage of. We always recommend Prentiss to our friends who are in the market for a new car and he has never disappointed! Everyone enjoys the experience from beginning to end! We also prefer to see Willie Willet for our service needs. Willie has helped us for years and is knowledgeable, professional and reliable. We also prefer to do our financing with Laurie's help. She has done several deals for us and we always feel she is working her hardest to get the best for us. She goes out of her way to speed up the process and is so good at what she does! We don't even bother "shopping" around at other dealerships because we feel confident that we are getting the best and fairest deal out there. These three employees stand out above the rest for servicing our family's needs and we appreciate their personal efforts.

December 12, 2014

I am honored by your review. It was a pleasure to serve you. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season. Cheers, Prentiss Farsee

Adam is GREAT!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Adam was great! He was extremely helpful and very easy to work with. He made the deal work out like a dream. I would recommend him to family and friends any day. Adam your swell :)!

November 18, 2014

I am honored by your review. Thank you for choosing Andrew Toyota. Best wishes, Adam Herbst, Sales & Leasing Consultant.

Great experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My car broke down, and was not salvageable on a Friday, so I went to Andrew Toyota that Saturday to see Prentiss. I was taken care of immediately, and was shown my car within an hour. I drove off the lot that day with it. I do not have great credit due to identify theft, but Prentiss and Jared worked their wizardly magic, and came up with a payment plan I can afford. They really went out of their way to help me, and showed showed genuine concern for me. I am very satisfied with my purchase, and the quality service I received.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for choosing Andrew Toyota for your vehicle purchase. I appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Best wishes, Prentiss Farsee, Sales & Leasing Consultant.

Great salesman Marc Brandofina

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I just purchased a new 2015 Toyota Rav4 from Andrew Toyota and was very pleased dealing with their salesman Marc Brandofina. He made my car buying very easy and with no stress or stupid salesman gimmicks. I got the car I wanted with Marc's help.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your business. It was a pleasure to assist you! Best wishes, Marc Brandofina.

pleasant experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I went it there looking for an F150 that I saw on cars.com. It ended up being more than the monthly payment I was looking to spend. They helped me find my second choice of vehicle that was in my price range and exactly what I was looking for. Charles was very helpful and friendly through the whole process.

November 13, 2014

I am glad we were able to help you find a vehicle to fit your needs. Thanks again for choosing Andrew Toyota! Sincerely, KC Han, General Manager.

Great Dealership

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have been buying cars and servicing them at Andrew Toyota for almost ten years. Since my first car purchase at Andrew, I have purchased 3 other vehicles from them. Both the manager and salesperson I dealt with the first time are still there. Whether or not they really remember me, they're good at acting like they do and making sure that I feel welcome and appreciated.

excellant saleswoman

by from west allis |

went to look at new prius the saleswoman answered all of our questions and also showed us a certified used prius. we got a great interest rate and it included extra warranty. love the great gas savings. we will service with them and send friends. thanks Andrew ! shalonda and Jared were great to deal with. tried a dealer close to home and found the folks at Andrew to be a notch above. and the price was very competitive