Andy Mohr Chevrolet

Service 888-890-2881

Mohr for Your Money!

Review on Buying 2004 Tahoe

by from Coatesville, IN |

It was on Feb 14th, 2015. The Experience of Joshua Cohen and Anglea were very helpful in purchasing the tahoe including the finance man who made it happen that day. I very impressed with all of them. I was concerned about the front desk girl you when you come into the door. We left for awhile because our vehicle was getting detailed and ready for us to take home and they sent us to chillis for lunch. We returned back and I let the girl know up front but she never let them know we had returned back. I had to find my sales rep myself Joshua Cohen. We sit in the lobby until about 3:30pm that day and we were there since after 9am on Valentine's Day. The only other concern was them calling and let us know our part was in for the vehicle so appt could be made. The tahoe is being serviced now but sometimes there needs more follow up on this. Thanks Pamela Weber/James Weber

March 6, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Worst customer service ever received from a dealer

by from Danville, IN |

This was the absolute worst experience at a car lot in my life. I set up an appointment to purchase a vehicle, only to drive all the way there and be told that the vehicle was sold that morning! At no point during the day did they bother to notify me to let me know. They had my phone number and email address and never even bothered. I strongly suggest to never purchase a vehicle from them!

May 7, 2015

We are sorry you felt your recent visit did not meet your expectations, Jim. We strive to provide the best, most honest service to our customers and hope to have another opportunity to help you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. We'd be happy to discuss this in further detail.

Terrible experience, I will never go back

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Called and made appointment to look at a car. When I arrived I had to stand there at the desk for about 10 minutes. Finally a salesperson approached me. I looked a car on the show room floor and they opened the door drove the car out for me. I got in and started to drive away when a salesman hurried over and said he just got the paper signed to sell the car to someone else who had not even driven it yet. So he did this to make sure he got the sale. The sales person kept telling me that he could find something else for me. This poor customer service. I will not ever step foot in any Andy Mohr dealership agin for any reason. The next day I bought very similar car at Hubler and had the best service and car buying experience I have ever had. I am 60 and I have bought quite a few cars in my life. Never at andy Mohr.

March 16, 2015

We apologize for the miscommunication for the sold car on our showroom floor. It is our policy not allow any further test drives of sold vehicles, but we are always happy to find our customers another vehicle with the same equipment to test drive. I'm sorry that didn't work out in your situation. Looks like we need to address this situation with our sales team. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Enjoy your new ride and let us know if we can be of assistance when it comes time to service your new vehicle.

good customer service is a thing of the past

by from Indianapolis, In |

I was just so disappointed in the customer service. Purchasing this vehicle was the worst experience, there is nothing good I can say about it. It makes me sad, that people mistreat people and do not care. I would not recommend this dealership location.

March 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. All of our customers are very important to us here at Andy Mohr Chevrolet. We care about each and every customer and vehicle, and strive to deliver a quality customer experience at every visit. We regret that you're unhappy with your recent visit and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our Internet Director, Charles Wells, a call at (317) 839-6551 so that we can make sure this gets taken care of and that we are able to resolve this for you. Thank you. "

Feedback

by from Michigan |

Inquired about a car advertised on cars.com that was a new publication. Got an email response right away and I asked to see some photos before I went any further. Was told I would have some very quickly and was asked how soon I could come in? I asked again for photos and then a 3rd time. Finally after no response, I emailed again for photos and was then told they had sold the truck in the interim. Fast email back bit absolute no results. Went elsewhere and paid cash.

Victor Kiefer

by from Avonin |

Jim Simpson and the entire Andy Mohr team do a great job of making you welcome as you buy a truck . I will return to this dealership and Jim Simpson for my future auto needs and service.

Not Given Whole Truth

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I spent some time giving the internet agent my background and the information about my car. I was told "we have many lenders, and I'm sure one of them can help you." I arranged for a friend to take me to the other side of town to meet with this agent. When I arrived I was given to someone else and was told that there was no way I could get the car I wanted financed. It was a completely wasted trip. I was very disappointed and very angry about being misinformed.

September 12, 2014

New car purchase

by from Avon, Indiana |

There was a long time span from purchase to delivery but that was no fault of the Andy Mohr dealership. The suburban's were just slow being built. Our salesman James Mark was very courteous and knowledgeable of the product. There was an appreciable absence of pressure selling. I would be happy to recommend James and the Andy Mohr dealership to anyone.

Bad car buying experience

by from West Lafayette, IN |

After more than three weeks I bought and returned the car within 2 days to the dealer who provided the wrong information to me from the just beginning of buying, there has been no reply from the dealer and I cannot get my trade-in old car back either in the form of the car or the check although I called, texted and emailed them multiple times. You can imagine how difficult it is!!!!!!!!!!

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, Jiabing. All of our customers are very important to us here at Andy Mohr Chevrolet. We care about each and every customer and vehicle, and strive to deliver a quality customer experience at every visit. We regret that you're unhappy with your recent visit and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our Internet Director, Charles Wells, a call at (317) 839-6551 so that we can make sure this gets taken care of and that we are able to resolve this for you. Thank you. "

out of town internet sales

by from kokomo, indiana |

Had submitted a question about a vehicle on this site and when I was given a response it was about buying a new car and not about the one I inquired about. It was like it was an auto response and then spam emails. Not quite the customer service I was looking for and still haven't heard about the vehicle I wrote about

everything was in gods hands ,amen.

by from INDIANAPOLIS,IN |

have you ever felt like your n the right spot at the right time well that day was the day for my husband and i to pick out my new car but God had to make the move for us .