Andy Mohr Chevrolet

Service 888-890-2881

Mohr for Your Money!

Great Sales Rep

by from Indianapolis |

Great service! My sales rep was Wayne Martin. My experience couldn't have been better!

September 27, 2013

The Andy Mohr Chevrolet Family would like to say Thank You and we look forward to helping you out with any future needs. Our construction is now a 100% complete, we would love for you to come in and take a look anytime. Charles Wells Internet Director

Not Given Whole Truth

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I spent some time giving the internet agent my background and the information about my car. I was told "we have many lenders, and I'm sure one of them can help you." I arranged for a friend to take me to the other side of town to meet with this agent. When I arrived I was given to someone else and was told that there was no way I could get the car I wanted financed. It was a completely wasted trip. I was very disappointed and very angry about being misinformed.

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. All of our customers are very important to us here at Andy Mohr Chevrolet. We care about each and every customer and vehicle, and strive to deliver a quality customer experience at every visit. We regret that you're unhappy with your recent visit and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our Internet Director, Charles Wells, a call at (317) 839-6551 so that we can make sure this gets taken care of and that we are able to resolve this for you. Thank you. "

New car purchase

by from Avon, Indiana |

There was a long time span from purchase to delivery but that was no fault of the Andy Mohr dealership. The suburban's were just slow being built. Our salesman James Mark was very courteous and knowledgeable of the product. There was an appreciable absence of pressure selling. I would be happy to recommend James and the Andy Mohr dealership to anyone.

Bad car buying experience

by from West Lafayette, IN |

After more than three weeks I bought and returned the car within 2 days to the dealer who provided the wrong information to me from the just beginning of buying, there has been no reply from the dealer and I cannot get my trade-in old car back either in the form of the car or the check although I called, texted and emailed them multiple times. You can imagine how difficult it is!!!!!!!!!!

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, Jiabing. All of our customers are very important to us here at Andy Mohr Chevrolet. We care about each and every customer and vehicle, and strive to deliver a quality customer experience at every visit. We regret that you're unhappy with your recent visit and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our Internet Director, Charles Wells, a call at (317) 839-6551 so that we can make sure this gets taken care of and that we are able to resolve this for you. Thank you. "

out of town internet sales

by from kokomo, indiana |

Had submitted a question about a vehicle on this site and when I was given a response it was about buying a new car and not about the one I inquired about. It was like it was an auto response and then spam emails. Not quite the customer service I was looking for and still haven't heard about the vehicle I wrote about

everything was in gods hands ,amen.

by from INDIANAPOLIS,IN |

have you ever felt like your n the right spot at the right time well that day was the day for my husband and i to pick out my new car but God had to make the move for us .

Outstanding service personnel

by from Plainfield, IN |

As in the past, the service department was again outstanding in providing the service requested and beyond. As older generation Chevrolet owners, we depend on the personnel to take care of our car service needs and they have never failed us. Hats off to all! We appreciate the service personnel greatly.

Great service and clean facility

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

When I arrived at the service garage, they took me in right away, like VIP treatment, did not wait long for information about my car; Since they had to keep my car, I was offered a loaner car; They service my car and contact me less then 2 days; It was great service from the time I brought my car in for service until I came back to pick up my car after having it serviced.

Cost - Access - Quality of Service

by from Plainfield, IN 46168 |

We compared the cost for our needed services at three different dealerships. Andy Mohr beat the price significantly compared to the other two dealerships. In addition, an additional service was provided.

Great Place! Great People! Great Service! Always!

by from plainfield,indiana |

As Always Great Service with Mr Jim Cox takes care of us promptly! We continue to do all of our automobile business with Plainfield Andy Mohr Chevrolet! Great place! Great People! Great Service!

Bad Service

by from Plainfield In |

I got a oil change and it was fairly quick. I do have two questions, I thought when you got a oil change, they vacuumed your car out ? I was told i have a puncture in the side wall of my tire and i was loosing air, its been 2 days and i have not lost any air out of that tire.....Thank You