Andy Mohr Chevrolet

Service 888-890-2881

Mohr for Your Money!

Great Sales Rep

by from Indianapolis |

Great service! My sales rep was Wayne Martin. My experience couldn't have been better!

September 27, 2013

The Andy Mohr Chevrolet Family would like to say Thank You and we look forward to helping you out with any future needs. Our construction is now a 100% complete, we would love for you to come in and take a look anytime. Charles Wells Internet Director

out of town internet sales

by from kokomo, indiana |

Had submitted a question about a vehicle on this site and when I was given a response it was about buying a new car and not about the one I inquired about. It was like it was an auto response and then spam emails. Not quite the customer service I was looking for and still haven't heard about the vehicle I wrote about

everything was in gods hands ,amen.

by from INDIANAPOLIS,IN |

have you ever felt like your n the right spot at the right time well that day was the day for my husband and i to pick out my new car but God had to make the move for us .

Outstanding service personnel

by from Plainfield, IN |

As in the past, the service department was again outstanding in providing the service requested and beyond. As older generation Chevrolet owners, we depend on the personnel to take care of our car service needs and they have never failed us. Hats off to all! We appreciate the service personnel greatly.

Great service and clean facility

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

When I arrived at the service garage, they took me in right away, like VIP treatment, did not wait long for information about my car; Since they had to keep my car, I was offered a loaner car; They service my car and contact me less then 2 days; It was great service from the time I brought my car in for service until I came back to pick up my car after having it serviced.

Cost - Access - Quality of Service

by from Plainfield, IN 46168 |

We compared the cost for our needed services at three different dealerships. Andy Mohr beat the price significantly compared to the other two dealerships. In addition, an additional service was provided.

Great Place! Great People! Great Service! Always!

by from plainfield,indiana |

As Always Great Service with Mr Jim Cox takes care of us promptly! We continue to do all of our automobile business with Plainfield Andy Mohr Chevrolet! Great place! Great People! Great Service!

Bad Service

by from Plainfield In |

I got a oil change and it was fairly quick. I do have two questions, I thought when you got a oil change, they vacuumed your car out ? I was told i have a puncture in the side wall of my tire and i was loosing air, its been 2 days and i have not lost any air out of that tire.....Thank You

Great Customer Service

by from Plainfield, Indiana |

Greg Short, my service advisor, was wonderful. I did not have an appointment as this was a case of the dreaded service engine light suddenly appearing. He immediately greeted me when I arrived, which set the tone for the whole experience. He clearly explained options and did absolutely everything he said he would do. At all times, he was friendly, knowledgeable, respectful and helpful. Also, the technician had my car up on a lift when I needed to get some things out of the car before leaving, so he had to bring it down to ground level. He was so polite and patient, assuring me it was fine. I mentioned that I hated bringing the car in so dirty. When I picked-up the car after the repairs, the technician had had my car washed!! What a great and touching surprise. I don't know his name but Greg does. This experience epitomizes excellent customer service.

No jack in vehicle left family stranded.

by from Muncie, IN |

I bought a used truck from Andy Mohr in Plainfield. Coming home from a holiday weekend with my fiance and her family we got a flat tire while hauling the boat down the interstate. No problem, I thought. I'll just change the tire and we will be on our way. Traffic was very heavy and I told my fiance to stay in the truck with her seatbelt on in case another vehicle ran into us. I would hurry and change the tire. That was when I discovered the vehicle had been sold to us without a jack. There we were at night stuck on a Holiday weekend in heavy traffic. I had to pay for a tow truck to come and use his jack. It took several hours and the holiday rate for the tow truck driver. I called the dealership to let them know and they seemed to care less. They said I should have checked the vehicle for a jack when i bought it from them. Very very very disappointed in their service after the sale. Never buy a car from this uncaring dealer! They will NOT take care of you!

November 27, 2013

I apologize on behalf of our dealer group. It appears this vehicle was purchased at our Ford Store. Please give them a call at 866-950-6530, ask for a sales manager and they would love to help solve your issue. Thanks You Charles Wells Internet Director

incompetent sales staff

by from Indianapolis, in |

I called ahead availability of the 2007 Tiburon. they said it was available to come on down after hour drive it had been sold last Thursday. total incompetence at this dealership

November 19, 2013

Mr. Rhynearson, I do apologize for your experience. I would love to speak with you in regards to this issue and see if there are any other vehicles that may meet your wants and needs.. Thank You, Charles Wells Internet Director 317-839-6551