Concours Motors, Inc.

Service 877-704-2322

Where Service Makes The Difference

Concours Motors is Gr8

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Since I was looking for 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class I went to Cocours motors as one of my friend dads recommended this place to me. My experience at this dealership was great. This is a nice place to do things right. I had the most pleasurable experience at concours. Concours Motor set a positive outlook on what a car buying experience should be. I had been to few local dealers in Milwaukee before concours and had very unpleasant experience. If you are looking for a new car or any expert technician to service your car then no one can serve you better than Concours Motors.

December 20, 2011

Thank you John. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with other customers.

Concours Motors - Excellent Buying Experience!!!

by from Grand Haven, Michigan |

The easiest thing to do is to write a bad review. Typically, there is plenty of motivation to take the time and provide feedback out of disappointment, frustration and anger. While I do like to know about the "bad eggs" in the business, it's a shame that more people do not take the time to write more reviews about dealerships that perform very well. My review about Concours Motors is just such a review, it's about a dealership and more importantly a salesman who totally impressed me and ultimately won my business and my respect!!. My experience with Concours took place over roughly a 2 week period. I had been researching seven different car models for over two and a half months, in search of the perfect replacement for my MINI Cooper S which was totaled out by a friend. I worked with/talked to, no less that 15 different salespeople and dealerships (I lost count) within a 300 mile radius of my home in West Michigan. I must say that all the sales people were professional, but one stood out over all the rest. Eliud Mendez from Concours motors in Milwaukee, WI, was one who you knew right away was a true professional willing to be patient and take the time to provide me with timely information that helped me learn all I could about the different models of cars I was researching/interested in. As the process progressed, Eliud demonstrated his integrity and his honesty by revealing to me the fact that the car that I wanted to drive over 5 hours to check out, test drive and most likely buy, had significant scratches on the front of it's hood, Eliud was not aware of these scratches until the car was be prepped the day before my scheduled arrival at the dealership. He informed me immediately and fully upon his realization of the damaged hood. I have read a lot of horror stories about dealerships/sales people not being truthful with their internet shoppers when is comes to the conditions of the cars when people ask. Well, Eliud was!! I made the trip while being fully aware and confident about the car's condition thanks to Eliud. Upon my arrival, I learned that everything Eliud told me was correct and the rest of my purchasing experience was nothing but top notch, highly attentive, truly professional and very friendly!!! The car proved to be exactly as Eliud described, Concours repaired the hood to pristine condition as promised! Concours dealerships proved to be second to none!! I have purchased my cars from dealers in Orlando, Muskegon, Chicago, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Grand Haven and now from Milwaukee, and I can say with great confidence to all of you out there wondering if you should take the chance on utilizing the internet to expand your shopping opportunities and travel outside of your normal boundaries of your home to buy a car, that you should strongly consider doing so by depending on Eliud Mendez and Concours Motors!! You will not be disappointed!!

Happy.

by from Chicago, IL |

I basically bought used car over the phone from Gary Dudovick and I have to admit, it was the easiest most pain-free purchase of a car I've ever encountered. The price quoted for my trade was fair, the price for the car was fair and no one pushed or hassled me. Also, the car was beautifully detailed and (I didn't know dealers still did this) filled with gas!

2000 Porsche Carrera 911

by from SAN ANTONIO,TX |

I PURCHASED A GREAT CAR AND GOT GREAT SERVICE..The staff was very helpfull and friendly and the car was a great deal,thanks !

2007 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE SPORT GT

by from Converse,TX |

I buy a Maserati at Concourse and the service is wonderful.I have no problem on buying this car and I m so happy with the purchase the I made.

watch the slight of hand on sales contract

by from West Bend, Wi |

The dealer sold a car to my corporation then turned around and made it a personal contract rather than a business loan. This cost the corporation thousands of dollars because Concors registered the vehicle wrong.

October 29, 2013

On behalf of the entire team here at Concours Motors, we do apologize for your less than satisfactory experience with us. We'd also like to thank you for leaving us your feedback, as it allowed us the chance to make it right. Please let us know if this issue hasn't yet already been resolved. We hope to see you again soon, so that we may regain your trust. Concours Motors

2011 BMW

by from Milwaukee, Wisconisn |

Jason was excellent to deal with and he and his manager were very easy to deal with. Very happy with the overall experience.

October 29, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear that you had a great customer experience during your visit. If you have any future questions, feel free to reach out to us at anytime. Concours Motors 414) 290-1400

Best experience ever

by from St. Louis, mo |

I had the best car shopping experience ever at concour motors. Ryan Stock performed a great job when it came to the customer service, the buying process and making sure I was satisfied. He made this process as easy and stress free as possible. I would recommend anyone that has been turned down in the past to give them a try. They'll have you driving in about an hour. Ask for Ryan Stock. He'll get you taking care of.

The Best For VW

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I went to Concours and even though they had many very expensive cars, they treated me as if I was going to but Porsche. Very nice staff, clean facility, fast at getting deals done, and great prices.

Premier Experiences

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have purchased two Mercedes from Concours and am in the market for another after a recent accident. The sales staff is tremendously informative, honest and always go the extra mile to make sure you're getting what you want for fair value. I keep coming back because after researching the market Concours just rises above the competition in friendliness, professionalism, and follow-up. On a special note, Dan and the others in Service are the most helpful and honest people I've ever met in my decades of owning Mercedes.

I would recommend Concours Motos to Everyone

by from Milwaukee |

If you are in need of Mazda car parts then I would recommend Concours Motos for you. Since Ie been dealing with them last couple of years and receive excellent customer support from them so I can say they are the best to deal with any types of service which your Mazda car requires. Everyone at their dealership is very friendly and helpful and never acts like a pushy salesman. They always let their customer to do things at their own pace. I was really impressed by the way they greeted me. They never let me down. My car-buying experience was great and Il recommend Concours Motors to everyone.

November 13, 2011

Thank you Ronyrick. We appreciate the recommendation and thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Concours Motors.