Concours Motors, Inc.

Service 877-704-2322

Where Service Makes The Difference

Concours Motors is Gr8

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Since I was looking for 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class I went to Cocours motors as one of my friend dads recommended this place to me. My experience at this dealership was great. This is a nice place to do things right. I had the most pleasurable experience at concours. Concours Motor set a positive outlook on what a car buying experience should be. I had been to few local dealers in Milwaukee before concours and had very unpleasant experience. If you are looking for a new car or any expert technician to service your car then no one can serve you better than Concours Motors.

December 20, 2011

Thank you John. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with other customers.

2007 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE SPORT GT

by from Converse,TX |

I buy a Maserati at Concourse and the service is wonderful.I have no problem on buying this car and I m so happy with the purchase the I made.

watch the slight of hand on sales contract

by from West Bend, Wi |

The dealer sold a car to my corporation then turned around and made it a personal contract rather than a business loan. This cost the corporation thousands of dollars because Concors registered the vehicle wrong.

October 29, 2013

On behalf of the entire team here at Concours Motors, we do apologize for your less than satisfactory experience with us. We'd also like to thank you for leaving us your feedback, as it allowed us the chance to make it right. Please let us know if this issue hasn't yet already been resolved. We hope to see you again soon, so that we may regain your trust. Concours Motors

2011 BMW

by from Milwaukee, Wisconisn |

Jason was excellent to deal with and he and his manager were very easy to deal with. Very happy with the overall experience.

October 29, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear that you had a great customer experience during your visit. If you have any future questions, feel free to reach out to us at anytime. Concours Motors 414) 290-1400

Best experience ever

by from St. Louis, mo |

I had the best car shopping experience ever at concour motors. Ryan Stock performed a great job when it came to the customer service, the buying process and making sure I was satisfied. He made this process as easy and stress free as possible. I would recommend anyone that has been turned down in the past to give them a try. They'll have you driving in about an hour. Ask for Ryan Stock. He'll get you taking care of.

The Best For VW

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I went to Concours and even though they had many very expensive cars, they treated me as if I was going to but Porsche. Very nice staff, clean facility, fast at getting deals done, and great prices.

Premier Experiences

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have purchased two Mercedes from Concours and am in the market for another after a recent accident. The sales staff is tremendously informative, honest and always go the extra mile to make sure you're getting what you want for fair value. I keep coming back because after researching the market Concours just rises above the competition in friendliness, professionalism, and follow-up. On a special note, Dan and the others in Service are the most helpful and honest people I've ever met in my decades of owning Mercedes.

I would recommend Concours Motos to Everyone

by from Milwaukee |

If you are in need of Mazda car parts then I would recommend Concours Motos for you. Since Ie been dealing with them last couple of years and receive excellent customer support from them so I can say they are the best to deal with any types of service which your Mazda car requires. Everyone at their dealership is very friendly and helpful and never acts like a pushy salesman. They always let their customer to do things at their own pace. I was really impressed by the way they greeted me. They never let me down. My car-buying experience was great and Il recommend Concours Motors to everyone.

November 13, 2011

Thank you Ronyrick. We appreciate the recommendation and thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Concours Motors.