David Hobbs Honda

6100 N. Green Bay Ave., Glendale, WI 53209

Poor service

by from Milwaukee |

Very inefficient staff.Bought a used car from them few months back and they seem to be still processing the paperwork for registration.Every week they have been assuring that it will be done and weeks turning into months now.I will not recommend this dealer to anyone.Extremely bad experience.

David Hobbs Honda responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Good afternoon! We're sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused by the situation. Our General Sales Manager, Tom Dulaney, would love for you to call him as soon as possible so that he can help you. Have a great day! Sincerely, Wolfgang Miller Internet Manager David Hobbs Honda

Stay away - you can do better

by from Mequon, WI |

My wife had been a David Hobbs Honda customer for years - has leased 6 cars from this dealership. She tried to lease a 7th, but the monthly payment she was quoted was $100+ higher than what other dealerships have quoted her since. They - not so much the salesperson but the Sales Manager (forgot his name) - appeared to try to make her pay for the difference in her current leased vehicle's buyout and what they believe they can sell it for in her new lease payment. When we brought up pricing for the same vehicle at other dealerships, the Sales Manager immediately dismissed it...and, ultimately, invited her to go ahead and talk to those dealerships - which we have. They will all simply return her current vehicle - the least is up at the end of the month - to Honda - and have quoted competitive payments on a 2014 Honda Accord. The kicker in all of this? We waited around the dealership for nearly 2 hours, only to be left with a preposterous price quote - NO one in their right mind would accept this. Hobbs clearly was looking to rip my wife off - and that is beyond unacceptable. Not only did they lose her as a customer, they lost a potential customer - me - and I don't lease vehicles, I purchase them outright. My advice? Shop around - there are many dealerships far more eager to do GOOD business with you than David Hobbs.

The Best!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The service department is excellent, they never try to sell me anything I don't need, i went in today with an exhaust problem thinking it would be a few hundred dollars. Turns out it was just a couple of loose clamps. They didn't charge me at all, not even one cent, and they even washed it. I purchased my CR-V there and would recommend this dealership, they have been always fair to me. Sabrina the service adviser was extremely friendly. Thanks David Hobbs.

no cars

by from Muk. Wi |

I was very positive about this dealership going there since their reviews were really good. I traveled 45 min from my house to get there to look at a car they said was there the day before. When I arrived they sold it the night before which I think they could of called me since they knew that is why I was coming there. The Saleman Nelson was very nice and I felt bad for him. They tried to find me cars compatibily with the car we wanted to see in the first place. But when it came time to look at them they either could not find the keys or the cars. Was a waste of over 2 hours that I could of been looking somewhere else.

These guys performed a magnificent miracle!

by from Glendale, WI |

Long story short, these guys performed a magnificent miracle! They treated me with respect, listened to my concerns and made me feel very comfortable about my choices. Tom did an exceptional job for me financially. He even obtained a lower interest rate than my own bank!

different prices on my oil change.

by from Milwaukee,Wi |

I have a 4 cylinder 2012 Honda Accord, and the 1st time I got an oil change it was 29.95, this time they charged 39.95.Also the service department failed to put something back on after the oil change, had I not noticed, I probably would have had a blown engine.

Great job- very quick

by from Glendale, WI |

Drop in visit due to tire. Pleasant nice experience. Great job- very quick.

Exquisite

by from glendale, wi |

Exquisite customer service that delights is something that my wife and I experienced while leasing a Honda CRV-LX from this dealership today., We have purchased and leased numerous brands of cars over the years. This leasing process was the best we have every experienced.

My 3rd Honda from Hobbs

by from Milwaukee |

This is the 3rd Honda I purchased from David Hobbs and each time their price was between $900 and $2500 below any other dealer in town. The other dealers had what looked like a great price but then a last minute gimmick arose when I was close to signing. No such games at David Hobbs. It was quick, simple, and the lowest price. If I ever buy a Honda again, I will only go to David Hobbs and nobody else. The others are a waste of time!

Love this Place

by from Wisconsin |

I love David Hobbs Honda! Our sales rep, who's name I forget, was awesome! He is not pushy and he is very honest and will make you feel at ease. He also will work with you to get what you want. I wish all salesman/saleswomen would take notes on how he treats his customers. You will not be disappointed.