Jenkins Imports

4020 N Green Bay Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53209

Treated with respect

by from Libertyville, IL |

Always available and helpful but never pushy. No one asked me "what can we do today to interest you in the car" Nicest most honest people I have ever met in my 50+ driving years. Best buying experience I've ever had. Call them. You will not be disappointed.

March 22, 2012

Peter, Thanks so much for your kind words. We do pride ourselves on not being pushy and we are so pleased you enjoyed your purchase experience with us. We are celebrating our 36th year in business this year and it's customers like yourself that make our business so great. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience about Jenkins Imports. Warm wishes, Greg Jenkins President Jenkins Imports, Inc. 414-265-4400

Nice guys

by from Milwaukee, wi |

Nice guys, no pressure! A pleasure to deal with!!!

December 2, 2011

Dear Car Guy, Thank you for your positive review of our dealership. We are honored that you have chosen Jenkins Imports to do business with. We take great pride in trying to make our customer's feel at home with no pressure whatsoever. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your comments. Thank you again for your business! Warm regards, Greg Jenkins President Jenkins Imports, Inc.

preowned Jaguar purchase

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

Wow, I am very impressed! I was looking for another preowned Jaguar to replace my XJ. I have been looking online for several months & became interested in the XF. Everything that I have read online about the Jenkins Dealership is right on the mark. I found what I wanted: right vehicle, right color, right mileage, right price... everything. Purchasing a preowned vehicle from Jenkins was do I dare say "easy"? I am very particular as I am sure are all Jaguar owners & am very loyal to the brand so I am looking forward to working with Jenkins on my future purchases & will highly recommend them to my friends!

July 16, 2011

Dear Jazzman, Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent purchase of a pre-owned Jaguar XF from our dealership. It is our pleasure to serve you going forward. We appreciate the time you took to tell your story of your experience with Jenkins Imports. Thanks again for your business and we are looking forward to many years of you enjoying your new Jaguar XF. Best regards, Greg Jenkins President Jenkins Imports, Inc.

Very Happy With Our Recent Purchase

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We recently bought the new XC60. Jenkins was fabulous from start to finish.

May 21, 2011

Dear Volvo Guy, Thank you for your recent Volvo XC60 purchase from our dealership. We appreciate your business! Also, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience about our dealership. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come. Thanks again for your business! Best regards, Greg Jenkins President

Incredible Service

by from Oak Creek |

Jenkins service is like no other. The staff is always very courteous. My vehicle is always repaired correct the first time. I believe that is due to the service department taking the time to listen to my concerns . For the do it yourself stuff their parts department is so polite and courteous.

March 22, 2012

Thank you for your positive review of our dealership. We take great pride in treating everyone with respect. We feel we have the best staff in the business from our service department to our parts department and sales department. Please call on us anytime we can assist you with your automotive needs. Thanks again for sharing your positive experience and the kinds words about Jenkins Imports. Regards, Greg Jenkins President JENKINS IMPORTS, INC. 414-265-4400

Why Go Anywhere Else For A Jaguar, or Volvo

by from Fox Point, WI |

We have been buying/servicing our cars at Jenkins for 17 years. We even take our vehicles that are not Volvos, or Jaguars there for service. We have never had to return to have service re-done. There is no reason to go anywhere else, particularly on the North Shore. They are honest & family friendly. Our kids now go there! The techs/salesforce have many, many years of experience. They go above & beyond!!!

Why Go Anywhere Else For A Jaguar, or Volvo

by from Fox Point, WI |

May 21, 2011

Thank you for your recent positive review of our dealership. It truly is a pleasure for us to serve you and now your children. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences about Jenkins Imports. Best regards, Greg Jenkins President

Jenkins is FANTASTIC!

by from Brookfield |

My wife and I have been buying and servicing our Volvo's from Jenkins for over 20 years. The Jenkins family and their staff treat you like you are part of their family as well. The service department is so honest and they are always looking out for our best interest. You will never pay for something that's not needed at Jenkins. Forget these independent shops that claim to be as good as the dealer...NOT TRUE! If you are looking to purchase or service your Volvo or Jaguar, Jenkins is the place because they have the most experienced, trust worthy staff in Wisconsin.

May 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We take great pride in serving our customers as our goal is to have customers for life. Thanks again! Greg Jenkins President/Jenkins Imports, Inc.