Heiser Ford Lincoln

Service 866-961-3556 Service 866-961-3556

"Anything's Possible"

Pat Cardinal made the difference

by from Mequon, WI |

During a casual drive by in the rain, a used Yukon caught my eye. When I walked in, Pat Cardinal introduced himself and made me feel comfortable and welcome. I felt bad to ask Pat go out in the driving rain to bring the vehicle closer. However, he brought the car indoors for my convenience. There was never a hard sell during the next 2 days as I pondered my decision over several similar vehicles at other dealers. But I keep coming back to Heiser because of Pat's calm, knowledgeable assuring style as he answered every question, and facilitated the "deal". Pat called me a day later to invite me back again, to meet Dave, the service manager and replace a headlamp. Frankly, I was amazed how easy and pleasant the experience became, because of Pat Cardinal. Call him, ask for him, and you'll have a great success!

my new fusion

by from Grennfield Wi |

Salesman - Pat was very helpful on giving me information on my car and following through on the processing of the sales from beginning to end. Also when i had to come in for follow up services a couple days later he was there to make sure everything was done as promised.

2007 Chevy Cobalt

by from Mass City, Mi |

Although there were more than a fair share of issues on my end of the deal, Pat and the rest of the team made sure that everything went as smoothly as possible, making sure to accommodate my out of state status and my time sensitive matters.

2013 HONDA CR-V EX

by from MADISON, WI |

PAT HELPED, GUIDED AND EXTENDED HIS TIME TO SERVE US THOUGH WE CAME ON A WEEKEND EVENING NEAR TO CLOSING TIME. WE ARE PLEASED WITH HIS SERVICE AND THE INTEREST WITH WHICH HE SERVED US. WE ARE DELIGHTED TO HAVE THIS VISIT.

Mark the Man

by from Mequon, WI |

Mark Rouse was extremely helpful, prompt, customer service excellent. Made the whole process pleasant!!! Thanks Mark - Brian and Judy

new GT

by from Franklin, WI |

Mark Rouse is wonderful! He was great to work with through the whole process.

Great service overall but gave me to vehicle on E

by from Glendale, WI |

I recently purchased a newer used SUV from Heiser Ford and had a great experience overall with one concern. Jamen, my salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful! My test drive was great and I didn't feel pressured at all. My only concern was that when I asked if the vehicle's gas tank would be filled at the time of purchasing, as I noticed it was close to empty during the test drive, I was told they would "put 'something' in it for me". When I picked up the vehicle after purchase, the vehicle was completely on E--literally. The gas light was on and I was told they "don't put gas in used cars." That is highly distasteful and unreasonable when customers spend tens of thousands of dollars in the establishment whether they are purchasing a vehicle new or used. It felt like a slap in the face after such wonderful customer service before purchase. I felt extremely unappreciated as a customer. Furthermore, not even a month later, my fiance bought a used car from another very reputable dealership and they assured him that the vehicle's gas tank would be filled without his asking. I was highly disappointed in the lack of customer service in this area from Heiser. For that reason, I wouldn't return to Heiser Ford as I watched another dealership fulfill this area of customer service and beyond, impeccably, without a second thought, very soon after my experience at Heiser. I left feeling highly undervalued as a "used car" buying customer. Jamen was great, I hope this doesn't reflect poorly on him as I'm sure he was only relaying what he was told from higher-ups.

my new explorer

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Patrick Cardinal, helped me to find the right car, he was very honest, and friendly guy.

LINCOLN MKZ 2014

by from MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN |

PAT WAS AWESOME TO WORK WITH. HE MADE THE PROCESS VERY SEAMLESS.

Mark R is great guy! Provided excellent service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Heiser has always provided good service. I am a repeat customer. Bought 3 cars from them to date.