Heiser Ford Lincoln

Service 866-961-3556

"Anything's Possible"

New Focus 2014

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Pat Cardinal at Ford Heiser was so nice when I was looking for my new card. And he explained all the features and all specifications. He was great.

February 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words & feedback! We value you as a customer and strive to make sure every experience you have with Heiser is a positive one. Please come see us again in the future! Best Regards, Chris Meyer, General Manager, cmeyer@heiser.com.

New Escape

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Had a great experience with Pat! Walked in today with slight interest in Ford and I am now leaving with a new Escape. Thanks Pat!

Pat Cardinal and Linda - Mustang

by from Glendale, WI |

I recently purchased a mustang from Heiser ford where Pat and Linda helped me out a great deal. The customer service was phenomenal and the buying process was made very easy. Pat and Linda were able to adapt to my needs and communicate around my schedule so that I could make this happen in a timely fashion. Organized, efficient and friendly are the three words I would use to describe Pat and Linda. Very Very good experience I will definitely go back to them when I purchase my next vehicle.

PAT CARDINAL IS THE MAN!!!!

by from MILWAUKEE |

MY WIFE AND I DECIDED TO END OUR LEASE EARLY AND JUMP INTO A BIGGER CAR AS WE ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD AND WE FELT THE EXPLORER WOULD BE AN APPROPRIATE UPGRADE. I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WITH MY PURCHASE AND THE HELP I GOT FROM HEISER'S EXPERT SALES STAFF. MAKE NO MISTAKE, MY CAPS LOCK ISN'T ON, I'M ROCKING THE SHIFT KEY FOR MY MAN PAT. THIS WOULD BE MY SECOND PURCHASE FROM HEISER FORD, AND ONCE AGAIN, I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THE EXPERIENCE. PAT CARDINAL WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED INTO THE DEALERSHIP TO THE MOMENT I DROVE AWAY. PAT IS IS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONABLE. IF ANYONE READS THIS I HOPE YOU HIGH FIVE PAT IF YOU ARE GIVEN THE CHANCE, AS HE IS WELL DESERVING OF IT.

Heiser Ford

by from West Bend, WI |

Bought a 2011 Ford Fusion through Joe Sullivan. Traded in a Honda CRV 1999. Received a fair price for both vehicles. We forgot the title, but we got around that and drove the new car home that day after a quick sell process. Nice soft sell on the extras. Clean facilities. Good coffee. Fair test drive on a carfaxxed nonsmoked in set of super clean wheels.

Ron Schier

by from Rubicon Wi |

Pat was very helpful and made our buying experience very enjoyable

great service and clean, very polite

by from Grafton, WI |

If your looking to buy a car, you should look at Heiser Ford Lincoln in Glendale WI. Please ask for Andrew Putterman. Andrew will go beyond his services and expertise to make sure you are comfortable with your car. Andrew is the type of person that wants you to be happy, you go to him if you have concerns....and he will make you his number one priority..... I bought a car from Heiser and I am so happy....Andrew showed me a Honda Ridgeline and took it for a drive and it was nice....Andrew made sure I knew the truck well before I left the lot......this truck was below my price range and payments and had more than I wanted in a truck. Andrew called me about a week later and asked me about the truck...I told him a couple of things Heiser could do to make the truck a little better and Andrew made it happen. I plan to buying another car from Andrew soon for my wife.... Thank you Andrew Putterman for everything.

F-150 purchase

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Pat was able to find me just the vehicle that I was looking for and made the whole buying process easy.

April 24, 2014

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review and business. It was a pleasure meeting you! Best wishes, Pat Cardinal.

lincoln town car

by from milwaukee, wi |

pat's service was great. the financing was a bit of a pain, but that's not the dealer's fault.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for reviewing us. I am sorry the financing did not go as smoothly as we all wanted. Nevertheless, I appreciate your business. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know. Best wishes, Pat Cardinal.

Low pressure, great sevice

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I found a car on the website. Was able to test drive and within hours had the car delivered. Sean Owen helped through the whole process and was responsive to my questions and needs.

April 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing Heiser for your vehicle purchase. It was a pleasure to assist you. Best wishes, Sean Owen.

Salesmanship Could Use Some Work

by from Franklin, WI |

I saw a great internet price for a C Max SEL and asked Heiser to contact me. I received an email asking me to call them. I did and talked to their internet salesperson. She was not aware of all current Ford financing offers or my credit union's special sale. She offered to return my call when she had researched this. She promptly returned my call within the 30 minute window as she said she would. When the price increased significantly (if I were to take Ford's financing) I stated perhaps I would buy a C Max I had found elsewhere and was about to ask about a better price for a cash offer when she promptly said ok goodbye. No attempt to see if there were some other way to make the sale. I bought C Max within 3 hours of talking to her. She lost a motivated buyer due to impatience.

April 22, 2014

Dear Helen- I am sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. Rest assured, our standard customer service is much higher than what you received. If you have any further concerns, please email me at cmeyer@heiser.com. Sincerely, Chris Meyer, General Manager.