Heiser Ford Lincoln

Service 866-961-3556

"Anything's Possible"

New Focus 2014

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Pat Cardinal at Ford Heiser was so nice when I was looking for my new card. And he explained all the features and all specifications. He was great.

Heiser Ford Lincoln responded to this review

February 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words & feedback! We value you as a customer and strive to make sure every experience you have with Heiser is a positive one. Please come see us again in the future! Best Regards, Chris Meyer, General Manager, cmeyer@heiser.com.

You would be FOOLISH not to check them out!!

by from Belvidere Ill |

My wife and I drove 105 miles to look at a car because the price online was so low it was hard to believe . I called and talked with Sue, what a nice lady!! she set me up to see Pat our salesman. I'm telling you folks this guy is the real deal, no pressure, it was like talking to a friend. I will be back and will do anything I can to try and get anyone I know to go see Pat and Sue before buying a Lincoln or a Ford anywhere else. Pat Thank you for making my wife happy : ) The finance part of the process was a little slow but over all A+++++++++++++ Great job

Great Customer

by from Belvidere |

Pat is a fantastic salesman. He made us feel like we had known him all our lives. And Sue is very helpful. All the staff we talked too were very friendly.

Good Service

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Engine light came on. The problem was fixed in a timely manner.

GOOD SERVICE

by from BROOKFIELD, WISCONSIN |

I THINK JOHN HUTCHINSON IS THE BEST CAR SALESMAN I HAVE EVER MET . EASY GOING ,LOOKING OUT FOR THE CUSTOMER AND MAKING THE WHOLE ORDEAL PLEASANT.

Great Service From an Even better company

by from Milwaukee,Wi |

I had all of my questions answered without any judgement. Very helpful and great customer service

Used 2008 Highlander Limited

by from Francis Creek, Wisconsin |

We recently purchased a used 2008 Highlander limited. We were looking for a quality used SUV with a third row. As with most buyer we searched extensively on line and did our "homework". Being from the Green Bay area we really didn't want to work with a dealership in the Milwaukee area, however Heiser Ford exceeded our expectations. Our buying process started with Linda the internet contact person and she was extremely helpful and kept in contact with us. Due to our busy schedules this was extremely helpful. When we could finally make it to the dealership she had the Highlander waiting for us. Once at the Dealership we dealt with Hutch. My fiance was not sure about a Toyota at first and we left Heiser with out being pressured in an way to "buy it today" as most dealerships are. We looked at a couple other vehicles at dealerships in our area but we found ourselves either being pressured or just dissatisfied with vehicles and the presentations. We called Hutch back and he helped us through the buying process. Which was no small feat seeing as how we were trying to sell our vehicle ourselves. He put a sold sign on the Highlander and only required a small dollar amount to hold it. Luckily we found a buyer for our vehicle on a Saturday and had approval on financing. The staff at Heiser worked with us to be able to take delivery that day. All the members at Heiser that we worked with were great!!! From our initial contact with Linda, our meeting and subsequent dealings with Hutch were pressure free and I never felt like he was being shady or dishonest with us in any way. This is coming from a former car salesmen who has seen that side of the business in the past. And finally Ryan the F&I guy that we dealt with at Heiser was completely professional and straight forward. When we are looking for a vehicle in the future I will definitely make Heiser my first stop. Which may not be to far away in the future with a 15 year old son. Thank you Heiser for making this purchase experience the best I have had so far, look forward to working with Heiser and their staff again!

Purchased a used vehichle at Heiser

by from Cedarburg, WI |

Worked with Pat Cardinal on purchasing a used vehicle. He was patient, and very helpful. He knew what I was looking for and worked hard to find exactly what I wanted. When I go to buy another vehicle in the future I will work with Pat for my car needs.

Terry A.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I was in the process of looking for a used vehicle. Terry Anderson and the staff at Heiser Ford made the process very smooth and painless. I would recommend Terry anytime. Thanks!

Great customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Lincoln at Heiser. Pat Cardinal, his management, and the finance team were extremely customer focused. I appreciated the time that everyone spent with me. As much as one is anxious about the car buying process, you can be assured you will have an excellent experience at Heiser! I'm an Illinois resident and they even took care of the tax and plates request so that I won't have to go to the DMV! Now that's customer service!

Water Damaged Car!!!!!!

by from El Dorado, KS |

Purchased a vehicle online in March of 2014 and had it shipped. Vehicle was priced slightly higher than comparable models elsewhere. I purchased from Heiser based on photographs provided and answers to specific questions regarding the condition of the vehicle (admittedly foolish to not have it third party inspected). I did not negotiate the price of the vehicle down as I felt the price was fair based on the claimed condition and recent mechanical work (to include a timing belt change). The vehicle arrived with significant rust damage. It was unloaded at my office where it sat for nearly 3 months while my attempts to communicate with Tim Penn (sales manager) and Chris Myer (GM) were routinely ignored outright or full of excuses and requests for more time. June 3rd Tim Penn conceded the glaring discrepancy between pictures I provided of a clearly water damaged vehicle and the misleading (though well executed) photos used in marketing the car and offered $200.00. It should be noted that the reason for the unfortunate circumstances was the vehicle was a trade in and the person responsible for evaluating the trade failed to see the damage. Further, the person photographing the vehicle also failed to detect the damage and conveniently the pictures were such that the otherwise obvious damage was not visible. I declined the offer and was assured of three things; 1.) Heiser would not take the water damaged vehicle back, 2.) It was reasonable for me not to feel comfortable putting a young driver behind the wheel of a water damaged vehicle (air bag reliability concerns), and 3.) Someone from Heiser would contact me. After one full week of no response I left two messages to no avail. The vehicle has been driven less than 200 miles and is currently in the shop as it requires a new Variable Induction Control Motor. The previous one was water damaged. I was never contacted again by Heiser Ford nor was proof of the previous mechanical work provided. At this point I expect nothing and have no interest in hearing another plea for more time to talk to the powers that be. If nothing else this process is a reminder of why the general public holds such high esteem for "car guys". Heiser has plenty of good reviews and happy customers, particularly in the new car department. That said, when it's time to sell a car with problems Heiser should not be held in higher esteem than any other used car lot. Get an independent inspection and give little value to the assurances of those with a commission on the line.

Heiser Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 8, 2014

I apologize for this inconvenience while working with us. We know we are not perfect. Sometimes circumstances are out of our control, such as with your 1997 Mitsubishi with over 110,00+ miles, and a clean Car Fax. Tim Penn, Used Car Manager