Arrow Hyundai

10611 W Arthur Ave, West Allis, WI 53227

New 866-751-7937 New866-751-7937
Used 877-225-7939 Used877-225-7939
Service 888-343-5735 Service 888-343-5735

NO SERVICE OR DOCUMENTATION FEE!

Wonderful Customer Service!!

by from Milwaukee WI |

Worked with Pam in sales to get my Sonata. She really listened to what I wanted and did not try to "push" me into a different car like the other dealer did. Everything went quickly and very smooth transaction. Could not be happier!! We were at the dealer for about 1 1/2 hours which was very refreshing as we had been at the other dealer for 5 hours and never got CLOSE to getting pricing! They also do not charge a service fee, which we appreciated, along with the straight forward disclosure of the invoice as well as the incentives. Believe it or not, the pin striping and door edge guards the other dealership told us Arrow charges for, is complimentary! BEST EXPERIENCE AT A CAR DEALER EVER!!!!

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Waukesha, WI |

We worked with Roger earlier this year to purchase our Santa Fe. The entire Arrow staff was incredible throughout the process. My husband and I were quite firm with our needs and they listened and made our dream car list a reality. Roger really took the time with us that other dealerships were not willing to do. He made us feel like family and offered us so much insight on the different packages and options we could choose from. Ultimately, the Arrow team got us the vehicle we wanted and did so fairly quickly. They were honest on timing and offered excellent pricing for all that we got with our fully loaded new vehicle. We couldn't be happier with the experience we had on purchasing our new vehicle! Thank you Arrow Team for making this exciting opportunity the best we could have imagined.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We had a great experience with Arrow Hyundai when we bought our car from them in 2012. We were highly disappointed with our experience today! A 1 star rating was given just because a salesperson responded to us in record time when we stepped foot on the lot. The time between giving the staff the keys for them to look over a trade-in, then return to give information is unacceptable! The dealership gives low-ball trade-in values, which are laughable and insulting! Our salesperson had left us to work with someone else before the manager even arrived to go over pricing options. This dealership lost good customers today!

Arrow Hyundai responded to this review

November 3, 2014

First of all, we would like to apologize to this customer. Our goal at Arrow Hyundai is 100% customer satisfaction. We did not accomplish that in this case. We consider this a learning opportunity and appreciate the feedback.

Good dealer but get costs for repairs before work

by from new berlin, wi |

Great new car (Accent) purchase back in 2006, service and facility are way above average car dealer, BUT I will probably NOT be returning to Arrow for any further car repairs. We recently had the brakes, front and rear serviced, but the costs were way out of line. I really misunderstood them as 1st day of repairs came out to over $450.00, I ran out of money and could not get the entire repair done that day. I was misquoted a price of $650, which I assumed was the whole price of total (2 days) repairs. I went back the next day for the other repairs to be finished and to pay the extra 350 to 400 dollars BUT it turned out my wife and I were finished when I went up to pay for the new repairs. It came out to ANOTHER $680.00 which cleaned out our checking account as total repairs were over $1100. WOW !!

Excellent Service

by from Brookfield, WI |

Jamen was our friendly, informative & helpful sales person. Any future business, I would ask for him. Was looking for a used car & was pleased about purchasing new. My thanks over & over.

Very well run dealership. 5 ***** To all employees

by from Elkhorn,Wi |

Excellent customer service. Clear no-nonsense pricing/payment options. They had their staff bring each model of Elantra out for our daughter to check out to see what she might be interested in. They let her test drive each one and explained all facets of each car to her. They answered all of her questions and made her very first car purchase a pleasant one. Thank you to all Arrow staff that helped her and made her and her parents very happy.

Won't sell a car at advertised price. "Too rare"

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This dealership would not honor advertised pricing. Upon inquiry, they said they wouldn't sell the car because it was rare. The dealership has a great bait and switch program, enticing customers of a promise of "no service/doc fee", and then refusing to sell a car. The owner/principal, MJ, would not return calls to answer for his dealership either. Caveat emptor.

Unethical Indeed

by from West Allis, WI |

We had positive experiences with this West Allis dealership consistently for a couple of years. We then were quoted a price on a new 2014 Accent. When we arrived, the price changed. We voiced our concern and were given no suitable answer. When I returned the following week for a car wash, the gentleman was very short and rude to me when I asked if everything was ok. It had been 10 minutes and it typically takes just a few minutes. Then another gentleman pulled my car around and said the wash was broken. We as well may be going elsewhere for our oil changes. Very disappointing. Customer service is #2 there. Making money is #1.

Excellent Experience

by from West Bend, WI |

This was the best buying experience for a new car that we have ever had. Our salesman Jamen Jackson was outstanding.

Wonderful Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Jamen (our salesperson) was very helpful and informative.