Arrow Hyundai

Service 888-343-5735

OUR PRICE HITS THE MARK!

Very well run dealership. 5 ***** To all employees

by from Elkhorn,Wi |

Excellent customer service. Clear no-nonsense pricing/payment options. They had their staff bring each model of Elantra out for our daughter to check out to see what she might be interested in. They let her test drive each one and explained all facets of each car to her. They answered all of her questions and made her very first car purchase a pleasant one. Thank you to all Arrow staff that helped her and made her and her parents very happy.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We had a great experience with Arrow Hyundai when we bought our car from them in 2012. We were highly disappointed with our experience today! A 1 star rating was given just because a salesperson responded to us in record time when we stepped foot on the lot. The time between giving the staff the keys for them to look over a trade-in, then return to give information is unacceptable! The dealership gives low-ball trade-in values, which are laughable and insulting! Our salesperson had left us to work with someone else before the manager even arrived to go over pricing options. This dealership lost good customers today!

Arrow Hyundai responded to this review

November 3, 2014

First of all, we would like to apologize to this customer. Our goal at Arrow Hyundai is 100% customer satisfaction. We did not accomplish that in this case. We consider this a learning opportunity and appreciate the feedback.

Good dealer but get costs for repairs before work

by from new berlin, wi |

Great new car (Accent) purchase back in 2006, service and facility are way above average car dealer, BUT I will probably NOT be returning to Arrow for any further car repairs. We recently had the brakes, front and rear serviced, but the costs were way out of line. I really misunderstood them as 1st day of repairs came out to over $450.00, I ran out of money and could not get the entire repair done that day. I was misquoted a price of $650, which I assumed was the whole price of total (2 days) repairs. I went back the next day for the other repairs to be finished and to pay the extra 350 to 400 dollars BUT it turned out my wife and I were finished when I went up to pay for the new repairs. It came out to ANOTHER $680.00 which cleaned out our checking account as total repairs were over $1100. WOW !!

Excellent Service

by from Brookfield, WI |

Jamen was our friendly, informative & helpful sales person. Any future business, I would ask for him. Was looking for a used car & was pleased about purchasing new. My thanks over & over.

Won't sell a car at advertised price. "Too rare"

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This dealership would not honor advertised pricing. Upon inquiry, they said they wouldn't sell the car because it was rare. The dealership has a great bait and switch program, enticing customers of a promise of "no service/doc fee", and then refusing to sell a car. The owner/principal, MJ, would not return calls to answer for his dealership either. Caveat emptor.

Unethical Indeed

by from West Allis, WI |

We had positive experiences with this West Allis dealership consistently for a couple of years. We then were quoted a price on a new 2014 Accent. When we arrived, the price changed. We voiced our concern and were given no suitable answer. When I returned the following week for a car wash, the gentleman was very short and rude to me when I asked if everything was ok. It had been 10 minutes and it typically takes just a few minutes. Then another gentleman pulled my car around and said the wash was broken. We as well may be going elsewhere for our oil changes. Very disappointing. Customer service is #2 there. Making money is #1.

Excellent Experience

by from West Bend, WI |

This was the best buying experience for a new car that we have ever had. Our salesman Jamen Jackson was outstanding.

Wonderful Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Jamen (our salesperson) was very helpful and informative.

New car purchase/lease

by from Glendale WI |

Working with Colleen at Arrow Hyundai was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have had in a long time. Her professionalism and knowledge of the Hyundai Line was exceptional. My purchase vs lease options were spelled out clearly and I chose to go with a 3 year lease on a 2014 Santa Fe Sport. A great car from a great dealership.

New car purchase/lease

by from Glendale WI |

Knowledgeable Staff

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Staff was friendly and informative about the used vehicle I was looking at.