Braeger Chevrolet

4100 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221

New 888-513-4909
Used 888-589-5703
Service 888-259-8425

Great service, not too pushy

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

Leo was great. Very detailed. Not too pushy. I appreciated his professionalism.

The best car buying experience we have had!

by from Brookfield WI |

We were just starting to look at cars and very nervous about getting a newer car. We ran into a salesman that put us at ease right away. We told him it would be a while before we could make up our mind. Andy not only got us to relax but he made this whole headache of getting a car really fun and enjoyable. He did not try to put us in a car that was not right for us or more expensive then we could afford. He got us a car that fits our needs and we never thought about a Chevrolet cruze before. He was never pushy or put any pressure on us, for us to buy. We will be getting another car soon and definitely a customer of Braeger for as long as Andy Winkler sells cars there. The new remodel on the dealership is nicer then I could imagine as well. Braeger Chevrolet really has the nicest staff and facility, that I have ever dealt with. Other dealerships are missing out on how to do things. Very impressed.

Traverse 2011 purchase

by from Franklin Wi. |

The people were helpful and friendly. There was no pressure to buy the car. The salesman kept us updated on cars we were interested in. The only negative was are closing got pushed back an hour because car was not ready. Then when we arrived we had to wait to close deal. Over all a good experience.

Great buying experience!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

After going to many different car lots not knowing exactly what I wanted, I came upon Josh at Braeger Chevy. He greeted me right away and asked some questions and showed me a few cars. At that time I asked if I could look around for awhile without being bothered and he did so. After a few days of thinking about my options I came back and asked for Josh and he remembered our conversation. We were able to work out a nice deal on a malibu. I would definitely recommend Josh to all my friends and family.

Repeat Customer

by from Kenosha, WI |

Very happy with the purchase of my new truck. They really went out of their way to get me the exact one I was looking for. Kudos to Leo Campechano and Judd.

Great customer service

by from Milwaukee,wi |

Chris V has great knowledge of several vehicles we were thinkin about and ended up buying a awesome jeep from him!! If you want an easy buy call Braeger

My Review

by from Oak Creek, WI |

I loved working with Leo Campechano. He helped me find the car I wanted and helped me find a payment that worked for me. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking for a car.

Great Customer Service, Stress Free Experience

by from Milwaukee,WI |

This was my 3rd vehicle purchased at Braeger and again I had a hassle free experience. Leo was one of the best salesman I have ever worked with. Leo explained everything, was up front and honest, didn't pull any "car salesman tricks". I also appreciate that Leo didn't try to up sell me on things I didn't need or want. I walked out with a new Silverado, confident I purchased a reliable vehicle and positive I got the best deal I could. I would recommend the dealership and Leo specifically to anyone looking for a new car. My next car will be purchased from Leo and Braeger Chevrolet!

Disappointed

by from Milwaukee |

Bought 2 vans from Braeger Chevrolet, the first one a couple years ago, and the second one a couple months ago. The first was from the main lot on S 27th St in Milwaukee, the 2nd from the budget lot on S27th St in Franklin. The first van I bought a quality vehicle from the main lot, the second one has had a number of exensive issues in the couple of months I have had it. I expected a fully inspected and quality vehicle from both purchases because I was buying from a respected dealership, but apparently as a Braeger car manager told me, the budget vehicles are only supposed to last 6 months or so when you pay that kind of price. I was very happy with my first purchase which is why I came back a second time, but very disappointed with my second, which is why I will take my next vehicle purchase elsewhere.

great service

by from milwaukee wi |

the guy i dealt with when i had an issue with my car was amazing, his name was chris and he was extremely friendly, got things done in a timely matter, and called me everyday to keep me updated. he did his job perfectly. i was extremely impressed with how i was treated.

Poor customer service from used car sales

by from Hartford, WI |

Contacted salesman on-line to look at a used Mustang the following day with intent to purchase. He phoned me to confirm the time and date. Was contacted about 4 hours later by email not phone that the car was going up for auction the next day and there was nothing he could do about it. Luckily I had checked my email before going to work the next morning otherwise I would have been driving from the northwest side of Milwaukee to the southside for nothing during rush hour. Pretty lame.

Braeger Chevrolet responded to this review

April 2, 2014

Dear Dave, I want to apologize for the lack of communication on the Mustang. The Mustang did go to auction and a phone call to you upon knowing that information should have been made. In fact we had informed our sales staff of what vehicles were going to be sent to auction and call anyone interested to stop in first thing in the morning as those cars would be transported. Now with saying that I would like to make it up to you and help in any way in getting you a Mustang. We do have the ability to search and find one you would like. Please drop me a line or call me at 414-281-5000 xt 3342 and let me know and I will be more than willing to help. Thank you for your feedback it helps us become better in all aspects of the business. Thank you Willie Burazin Used car sales manager 414-281-5000 wburazin@braeger.com