Braeger Ford

4201 S. 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221

New 888-505-0168
Used 888-538-1403
Service 888-255-6093

Bringing Dreams to Driveways for Over 80 Years! Check Us Out on Dealerrater.com!!

Braeger Ford Review

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My first car experience was horrific so going into this one I was a little hesitent. My hesitation was short lived because my initial interaction with my dealer was exellent. His knowledge of the vehicle was good and his personal skills were excellent. I test drove and got the paper work done that day. My vehicle was then taken over the weekend to be detailed and cleaned, as well as a new oil change and tires. I also recieved a 3 month extended warranty for free. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone who is looking to buy a car.

They take care of their customers!

by from Oak Creek, Wi |

They took care of our every need and got us in the car we wanted for the rates we wanted with speed, we will defiantly go back!

very unprofesional service department

by from milwaukee wi |

took my car for an oil change, at first I didn't know who to talk to. there were techs leaning against the wall talking to the writers, some other writers were actually having a pretty loud argument...I found out later that one of the writers involved in the argument was a very sassy lady manager...after this guy took care of me and sent me to the waiting room and get my oil change done I just left with an unexpected impression of what a dealership service department should be...

Great Price, Great Service, Amazing Car

by from Milwaukee, WI |

LOVE Dave Barth Dave made the experience as wonderful as it was. Our list of criteria was long, our demand for price lower than average, our need for reliability (especially with 3 kids - yikes) an ABSOLUTE MUST, and yet our strong desire for luxury (vain as it is). Dave made it all happen. We looked at 6 different style vehicles (a Focus, a Fusion, even a Honda) and finally the car of our dreams, a fully loaded Ford Taurus which was just turned in and being used as a demo (sorry Chris). One look we knew it was what we wanted. One drive - Dave knew we were taking it, so he had to negotiate with his manager and get finance rolling. With 2 teenagers on the Autism spectrum, spending 'quality' time in a car dealership is not an option for us. Dave knew it and took extra efforts to making sure our family needs were not sacrificed in any way. Did we enjoy our business with Braeger Ford? Thanks to Dave Barth, YES we did. btw - ask him about his baseball league and try the candies in his office. YUMMMM!!

Great Price, Great Service, Amazing Car

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Great price on a new car.

by from Hales Corners, WI |

Got a great price on a new Focus. I did my research and knew what people were paying around the country. The guys at Braeger gave me a very fair price - and the car that I wanted was on the lot. I think Braeger is able to sell lower because they do a high volume of sales. Luis was our sales guy - and was one of the salesmen that had been there for over 5+ yrs. We went in around noon, and took the car home at the end of the night. Sam in the finance department really knew what she was doing too - and got us a great rate for financing.

Nick Strickling

by from New Berlin, Wisconsin |

This is my second vehicle that I have purchased from Braeger Ford. I loved my first vehicle, but just needed something a little bit different. I emailed my salesperson who I worked with before, and found out he no longer is there, the general manager Nick introduced me to his top sales person, Nick Strickling. Nick was very prompt in emailing me numerous vehicle options and communicating back and forth between features that were important to me. I stop in there, and Nick had the vehicle pulled up and ready to go. He answered all of my questions, and made me feel comfortable with the vehicle. He made sure all my questions got answered, and assisted me throughout the whole process. I am very please once again with the customer service, and attention I got from Braeger. For anyone reading these who hasn't gone in yet, I would definitely make sure to stop here when looking for your next car. The environment, and sales process is far superior to other dealerships in the Milwaukee area. Thanks again Nick and Nick your help is appreciated and I will be back for more vehicles in the future!!!!!

worst sevice department ever, dont bring your car

by from greendale wi |

Nice people, poor service.. I was told by a friend not to bring my car to Brager ford, but it was the closest ford store to my house, I should have listend..

will never go back to this dealer

by from Oak Creek WI |

I stopped after work at Bragger Fords to see what they had available in the lot. A Sales person stopped by and gave me his card. 2 Weeks later I found 2 cars on CARS.COM that I liked and talked to a different sales guy (Chris) in the lot. He was very helpful and took a car for a test drive. I liked the car and came back to following day to purchase it. The prior Sales guy from my first visit recognized me and Chris told me he had to let him handle it. BIG MISTAKE!!!! This guy was telling me that he can?t honor the pricing and commitment from Chris. He got his manager involved to help him make his sales pitch and his manager proceeded to tell me that Explorers are so great that they are practically flying of his lot. I left the dealer without a car and the kicker is that after I left I received several phone calls and e-mails to come back to them and talk. How about you give me your best offer at the time I am there? Needless to say that I will not do business with this Dealer in the future.

EXCELLENT

by from milwaukee,wi |

Braeger Ford was awesome! Chris Bernard went over and beyond my expectations!!

dirty

by from Milwaukee |

No Negotiation at all, sales guy was great. His boss rude, not going back again for anything. Cars inside the building were even dirty.