5727 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221

New 877-848-2307
Used 866-467-1735
Service 888-610-0887

Come for the price Stay for the service!

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Racine WI |

My car was totaled so I had to gather a lot of pre-buying information on the phone and through email ,because i was relying on my son to take me car shopping . The first woman I spoke with on the phone was Kyrie . She was very pleasant and helpful . When she didn't know the answer to a question I had she said she didn't know, but she would find out. She didn't just make up an answer like many do . I had sent an email inquiring about a 2014 white Toyota Corolla they had on their Web site. She contacted me within 15 minutes of receiving my email and told me it had been sold, but she had located 3 others like it at other dealers that they could get if I wanted that. She immediately sent me an email with a quote . She told me they had a White 2015 Corolla which was very similar that I could test drive and if I liked it they would get the white 2014 Corolla for me from another dealer. I liked her proactive approach. I went to Test drive the Corolla . My salesman was Wayne Timm. He was very informed, straight forward and very professional to deal with . NO games- No pressure -No intimidation tricks . My son was with me and he liked Wayne too . Although they were more than willing to get a 2014 white Toyota Corolla for me from another dealer I decided to buy the 2015. They offered me a very fair price on it . I picked up the car the next day and Wayne came in on his day off to spend nearly 2 hours with me showing me every feature on the car and how they worked . My totaled car was a 1999 that I bought new and a lot of features have changed or been added since I bought a new car. I drove away feeling very good about buying a car from them . During my information gathering I spoke to several people at other dealerships and some were less than transparent in what they told me . Every person I encounter at Don Jacobs including Max the sales manager was very pleasant and straight forward . I plan to have my new car serviced at Don Jacobs too. I like the way they do business

Best experience EVER buying a car!

by from Topeka, KS |

We drove to Don Jacobs Toyota from Topeka, KS, to buy our new Prius. We can't say enough about the professionalism, courtesy and outstanding service provided to us by Edwin Hernandez, our salesperson, as well as the Don Jacobs staff. From our very first contact Edwin was straight-forward and helpful, going out of his way to provide us with all the information we needed to make our decision to buy our Prius from over nine hours and 630 miles away. Edwin was ahead of us all the way, even beating us to our questions by suggesting great food and lodging. The Prius was exactly as Edwin described and more. He took the time to explain all of Prius features and made sure we were comfortable with our car. We've had the Prius for over three weeks now and we love it. In terms of buying a car, it was well worth the time and drive to have worked with Edwin Hernandez and the Don Jacobs staff. We hope to have the opportunity to work with Edwin and Don Jacobs Toyota in the future!

Very Helpful, Willing to work with me

by from Greendale, WI |

From the moment we stepped onto the lot to the moment we pulled off with a new car, they were very helpful. Everyone we encountered from salesman to the finance manager to the service techs were nice people. It's nice to see a dealership that isn't just out there to make a quick dollar. They truly cared about our experience.

Car buying experience

by from Franklin, WI |

The true measure of good customer service isn't when everything goes well but when problems pop up and how they're handled. It took a week after I bought my Toyota Sienna before the title cleared. Goran, my salesman, saw to it that I had a loaner to use so I was not inconvenienced by the wait. Once the title was cleared and I came to pick my van, Goran had it set up, ready to go. Good job.

Great Service

by from Bloomington,In |

We Drove from Bloomington Ind. to Buy a Toyota Prius plug-in when we got there they where not open but as soon as the salesman that my Husband had been talking to got there he meet us at are car and Edwin the salesman was every nice and helpful got us what we where wanting for are trade and when we were doing are paper work he took are belongings and put in my new car to get us back on are long trip home explained everything to us very helpful salesman two thumbs up

Just Bought My 2nd Vehicle from Don Jacobs Toyota

by from Racine, WI |

My first vehicle was a '08 Tacoma. It was my good fortune to go to Don Jacobs, just because I had seen them when in the Milwaukee area. After purchase, I noticed a customer creed that Mr. Jacobs himself had written, it was hanging on a wall. It was an excellent philosophy about the importance of the customer, I really liked it. Time is the test of the validity of such a declaration, and 6 years later I can say Don Jacobs Toyota has lived up to it fully. More recently I needed a commuter beast, and a Corolla LE Plus was my choice. This time I shopped all my Toyota Dealers in the area - and again chose Don Jacobs. In the process of my negotiations I worked with my sales person (Nick) as well as Steve Jacobs. Nick exhibited all the excellent qualities of a Toyota sales person, both professional and personable. The follow-up has continued after the sale. And Steve - obviously cares about his customers; he was fully involved in the process, was about as genuine and down to earth as anyone can be. You want to buy a car and meet the character and face of the dealer? Then get your ducks in a row and go in and talk with Steve - you will be glad you did. I have had all my Tacoma scheduled maintenance done there - always a fair shake and I trust them. I think Don Jacobs Toyota is differentiated from other choices in the area by their true family business nature. Some (not all) of the other Toyota dealers in the area have a family "name", but I did not get a family feel when shopping them. With Don Jacobs, I know that If I needed to, I could call up there and talk directly to Steve and feel comfortable doing so, and know I'd get taken care of. Good cars, good service, and most importantly - good people. Oh yeah, and the free popcorn is good too. Marty R.

Great All Around Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had the great pleasure to purchase my very first car. I was brought to Don Jacobs by and a friend and am glad I was introduced to them. Customer service was very helpful throughout the whole process and very friendly. Brian Woodnorth was a great help to me and really helped me with my decision. I believe Don Jacobs just received another lifetime customer!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

It is places like this one that advertise their vehicles for prices that are not an actual representation of what they have in stock. I believe that they use this type of "marketing" to get people onto their lots with the hopes of retaining them as customers even though they are using false advertising to do so. Ridiculous

Great customer service!

by from Racine, Wi |

We purchased a certified used Scion XB from Chad Beyer. He was easy to work with and very friendly! He went out of his way to be sure we got just the car that we wanted. He even stayed late to be sure we understood all of the features of our new car. Excellent customer service!

Excellent service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Very pleased with my experience as a returning customer purchasing a vehicle. I was treated with respect and received above and beyond levels of service. As always I walked away feeling that they actually value me as a customer. Thank you Horatiu for everything.-Jennifer

by from Milwaukee,WI |

I am writing to tell all about the outstanding service and value that I recieved from John and Angela and James at Don Jacobs. I shopped around a lot and looked at other makes and models and dealerships before finding the car I wanted and the Toyota brand. I appreciated the fact that they gave me prices in writing and I did not feel confused like I was feeling from some other car salespeople, especially after being "sold and practically tricked by another dealer onCapitol Dr.. Don Jacobs certainly treated me right and I drove away very happy in my new Toyota. I will certainly refer others to you in the future. Best Regards and much thanks!