White Motor Company

Used 877-849-4358

Buy Rite from White!

Got a lemon 3 weeks later had to pay$1000 to fix

by from Sprinfield,Mo 65801 |

I wrote a 3 paragraph review and the computer deleted it. Bad engine. And power widows and locks went bad too. Car only lasted15 months after paying them to fix it. Turbo belt was missing off motor because it didn't work so it was disconnected.

White Motor Company responded to this review

June 19, 2013

We do not think this is a vehicle sold by White Motor Co. Can you get us a name and a complete vehicle description, on this complaint. Thank you, Robert Stoll White Motor Co

difficult to contact

by from st ann mo |

Inquired about a vehicle. Was left a message. No other communication.

Very friendly and knowledgable team...Will go back

by from Battlefield, MO |

I went to White Motor Company looking for an inexpensive 4 wheel drive truck. It is very hard to find one at a low price that is not junk! The one I went to see was not what I wanted, but they had another one just in. We talked on a Saturday (right before close) and Monday morning, we made a deal. No pressure, just good people that like to make their customers happy.

Up front trading and selling

by from Springfield MO |

They made my car trading/buying experience a great one! They were upfront with all the costs and even let me look online for the value of the vehicle I was looking at on their lot. I feel I received a good deal AND they serviced it after I bought the vehicle! I would highly recommend them to friends and family, I felt like a was taken care of there and that they really wanted to make me happy before I left.

A great deal at White Motor Co.

by from Marshfield, MO |

A very solid and well maintained car. The dealer was very helpful and were willing to negotiate a fair price. The workers were very helpful and kind. If I ever need another used vehicle, or a friend needs one, I'll go to White first!

Very friendly and professional

by from Springfield mo |

I traded on a motorcycle on a used truck. This in itself has made the buying process difficult. But Gary and Rob simplified it and did what they could to get me a fair trade in allowance for my bike. Even though I know they weren't going to sell the bike themselves, they still did more than anyone else in town was willing to do. My only complaint is that they insisted on keeping my helmet. I thought that was odd.

White Motor Company responded to this review

August 3, 2012

Normally when we sell our used motorcycles. The buyers always ask for helmets when buying the motorcycle. We just try to accommodate all parties in do so.