Heiser Toyota Scion

Service 877-258-0156

"Anything's Possible"

Superb Service Oriented Staff

by from Milwaukee |

Recently purchased a used car at Heiser Toyota. Extremely professional staff and process. Best price offered up front without needless hassle. Other dealerships could learn from the standards set by Heiser. Roger Droukas fantastic to work with. Highly recommended.

March 12, 2014

Thank you for choosing Heiser Toyota. We are honored by your review. Warmest regards, Pat Pomeranz, General Manager.

Great Service, Great car, Great Attention.

by from Madison wi |

We are so happy with our new toyota highlander, Joe give us a really good service :)

Repeat Buyer, Loved the Service

by from Milwaukee WI |

Bought a car here in February of 2014. Then our second car just gave up trying. The service was excellent (Thanks Joe), the financial advisors were incredibly helpful and informative. So, it was kind of a "no-brainer". We headed back to Heiser Toyota Scion and got a second car from this dealership within less than 2 months. So far maintenance of the first car has been spot on! We're excited about our new cars, and new relationships at this dealership. They take great care of their customers!

Repeat Buyer, Loved the Service

by from Milwaukee WI |

Bought a car here in February of 2014. Then our second car just gave up trying. The service was excellent, the financial advisors were incredibly helpful and informative. So, it was kind of a "no-brainer". We headed back to Heiser Toyota Scion and got a second car from this dealership within less than 2 months. So far maintenance of the first car has been spot on! We're excited about our new cars, and new relationships at this dealership. They take great care of their customers!

Excellent new car buying experience!

by from Hubertus |

Joe Malinauskas was helpful, personable, friendly and very easy to work with. This was the first car buying experience I have ever enjoyed! Thanks Joe

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Racine, WI |

After having a horrible experience at the Toyota dealership in Racine, we were most pleased to have a wonderful experience purchasing a Toyota Sienna at Heiser Toyota! Joe Malinauskas walked us through an amazing negotiation process, treating us with respect and integrity. His concern for our satisfaction was over the top, and he spent an amazing amount of time with us, demonstrating every detail of the Sienna, taking us for a test drive, and negotiating a fair price for our trade in vehicle. Ella Golovina topped off our experience with her kind, informative, no-pressure financial services. When we arrived to pick up the van it was beautifully prepared for us, and Joe once again went out of his way to be sure we knew everything about the features of the car. He even took the time to teach us how to sync our cell phones and program our garage door opener. We drove away feeling VERY happy about our experience! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joe Malinauskas and the Heiser dealership for anyone looking to be treated fairly when purchasing a new car.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. I am honored by your review. I greatly appreciate your referrals. Best Wishes, Joe Malinauskas, Sales & Leasing Consultant.

Staff at Heiser Toyota

by from Cedarburg, WI |

While I didn't end up purchasing a car this time from Heiser, the experience was great just the same. Al Hussain and Joe Vicari did their best to work out a deal, but in the end it just didn't work out. This was my second experience with Heiser Toyota and both times I was pleased with the professionalism I was shown. Still haven't found that "right deal", but I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to go back or to suggest to a friend to try them at some point.

March 13, 2014

Hi Bill- I hope some day we can get that perfect vehicle for you. Thank you for the feedback and review. Sincerely, Pat Pomeranz, General Manager.

Great salesman great experience

by from Port Washington, WI |

Was looking for a newer used car with low miles. Went to multiple dealerships. I thought heiser Toyota was very professional and clean looking. James Hicks who worked out finding and selling me my Camry made my car buying a pleasant experience. Very friendly, funny and fair guy. No pressure. Only con i can say about the place is the lady who did financing not really real with you and just wants you to pay more money then needed. Other then that a great place and will recommend this place to anyone interested in buying a car.

March 13, 2014

Hi Brandon- Thank you for the review and feedback. We appreciate your continued business. Best wishes, Pat Pomeranz.

Great place to do business with!

by from Madison,Wi. |

I'm trading in a vehicle on a 2014 Tacoma and am very impressed by the experience as everyone was relaxed and explained things as went along.Being from Madison everything didn't feel that way when I was doing research here. I hope not to have any problems with my new truck which is why I put N/A under repairs but overhearing conversations while there it came across as top notch! Sue,Roger and Bill are great people to work with so fear not car shoppers,lol. I plan on taking delivery the 15th of Feb. and albeit I'm nervous as I have never had a new vehicle,I look forward to driving it for years.

February 13, 2014

Dear Dave- Thank you for your kind words & feedback! We value you as a customer and strive to make sure every experience you have with Heiser is a positive one. Enjoy your new 2014 Toyota Tacoma! Best Regards, Pat Pomeranz, General Manager.

Buying Experience at Heiser Toyota

by from Germantown, WI |

Professional, friendly customer care and a fair price for a great new car. This is our second new car purchased at Heiser Toyota. We found our Sales Consultant Joe Malinauskas respectful of our time, moving the process along but never making us feel rushed. A very positive buying experience from everyone at Heiser.

February 13, 2014

Thank you for your kind words & feedback! We value you as a customer and strive to make sure every experience you have with Heiser is a positive one. Please come see us again in the future! Best Regards, Pat Pomeranz, General Manager.

Great customer service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I worked with Heiser Toyota Scion three years ago when I leased my Rav 4. I came back when my lease ended, because they are so easy to work with and really understand the customer and their needs. I purchased my Rav and couldn't be happier with my second experience at Heiser.