Heiser Toyota Scion

Service 877-258-0156

"Anything's Possible"

Superb Service Oriented Staff

by from Milwaukee |

Recently purchased a used car at Heiser Toyota. Extremely professional staff and process. Best price offered up front without needless hassle. Other dealerships could learn from the standards set by Heiser. Roger Droukas fantastic to work with. Highly recommended.

Heiser Toyota Scion responded to this review

March 12, 2014

Thank you for choosing Heiser Toyota. We are honored by your review. Warmest regards, Pat Pomeranz, General Manager.

Great lease

by from Colgate |

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. My lease on my 2012 Rav 4 was up on a few months. While waiting, got to talk to Craig Strzyzewski. Left the same day with a brand new 2014 Rav 4. Couldn't be more pleased. Got the same low price as my previous car. A lot more bells and whistles on this car, but Craig took the time to explain every feature. Awesome experience. Thanks Craig

Buying Experience

by from milwaukee,wi |

I bought a Rav4 through Heiser Toyota. Prices are low compared to other dealers. Criag is the person who helped me out. He was really good and the customer service was excellent. I would recommened Heiser Toyota highly!!!

Heiser Toyota

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Everything I went through at Heiser was great. Customer service and the buying process went quickly and smoothly. I recommend anyone looking for a Toyota or Scion to look no other than Heiser in the Milwaukee area. I purchased a perfect car at a good value.

Heiser Toyota is an Excellent Dealership

by from Milwaukee Wisconsin |

I had a great car buying experience with this dealership. I test drove a couple of vehicles but decided on a 2014 Toyota 4 Runner. Craig Strzyzewski was my salesperson and he was excellent in making sure I was a satisfied customer. He located the trim and color I wanted for my vehicle. Upon my purchase of the vehicle he was very detailed in helping me become more knowledgeable about all the features on my car. He covered everything I needed to know. The entire staff at Heiser Toyota was great! The General Manager made sure to thank me for my business as one of his valuable customers. The buying process at Heiser Toyota was simply a pleasure! I would recommend visiting Heiser Toyota if in search for a new car, you will not be disappointed!

Response time

by from Chicago, Il |

Thbe response time for an internet site was very poor. Left contact information on Friday night, I heard nothing till the following Tuesday. Two other dealers contacted me by Saturday. The internet department needs to improve its service.

Excellent Dealership and Staff

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My dealings at Heiser Toyota was a very pleasant experience. After weeks of researching vehicles narrowed my search to Heiser. Not only did I find a vehicle I liked but all the staff I encountered were very personable, courteous and informative. Craig Strzyzewski was the sales representative I worked with and was great. He provided prompt answers to all my questions and supplied me with all the information requested in a very easy pleasant manner. This made the transaction smooth and effortless, explaining everything thoroughly with no hassle pricing. The actual signing was also done in a friendly and informative manner with their sales manager Frank Balderston. Very pleased with the entire staff I encountered at Heiser Toyota and their pleasant, efficient manner they provide. I love the Toyota Corolla I purchased and will definitely will recommend this dealership.

Roger Droukas is great!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Roger made buying my new-to-me car, a 2006 Prius, a breeze. We actually communicated back and forth via text, which was super convenient. Before I even set foot in the dealership, we had worked out our deal and the financing options. When I arrived, all I had to do was take the car for a test drive and then sign the paperwork. Roger was pleasant and full of positive energy throughout the entire process. He made sure all of my questions were answered, and he made me feel fully at ease. When it comes time to look for another Prius, I'll definitely check with Roger first.

Great experience, great people!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My trade-in & leasing experience at Heiser Toyota (7/11/14, 2014 RAV4) was easy and worry-free. I worked directly with Craig Strzyzewski and he was great! All of my questions about the leasing process were answered, he helped me get acquainted with my new RAV4 and the features (I upgraded from a 2009 Scion xD, not purchased at Heiser) and explained all of the myriad services available at Heiser. I spent an hour on day one taking a test drive and ultimately filling out paperwork to complete a 2 year/24,000 mi. lease. Craig and his partners at Heiser worked-up a handful of down payment + trade-in cost scenarios so that I could choose the monthly payment that would work for me. Then the following Monday I was back at Heiser and picking-up my freshly detailed, brand-new 2014 "blue crush" RAV4 Limited. The experience was great, not a single complaint. I already have service appts. scheduled for 5 and 10 months from now, and I wouldn't hesitate to stop-in or call if I had questions or problems as everyone was so accommodating and helpful. :)

Great Service! Would Recommend to a Friend!

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Purchased a 2014 4Runner from Joe Malinauskas (my first new car) and had a really positive experience with little-to-no pressure. I would recommend this dealer and salesperson to a close friend!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin |

We recently purchased a used car at Heiser Toyota. We had never visited Heiser before, and were very impressed. The best price was offered up front without annoying haggling. Donnie Her was excellent to work with, and a great help to us in the vehicle selection process. Highly recommended.