Russ Darrow Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

7676 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223

New 888-233-6975 New888-233-6975
Used 866-906-3498 Used866-906-3498
Service 888-490-0665 Service 888-490-0665

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

I would buy another vehicle from them

by from Princeton, WI |

Today our sales associate at Russ Darrow was really helpful. I appreciated the courtesy and kindness that was shown to me. My sales person ended up being very useful in explaining how every thing in the motor vehicle worked. I would buy another vehicle from them in the future.

fantastic service

by from Neenah, WI |

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we had buying a car. The employees at Russ Darrow got me financed with my negative credit. The staff we dealed with helped me find the perfect vehicle at a price we were hoping for. Their fantastic service helped us get a wonderful car at the best possible price.

very happy

by from Montello, WI |

I came into Russ Darrow because I needed to trade in my car for something new. We researched what car and options we wanted ahead of time. Everyone I delt with at this Russ Darrow Dealership was very friendly. We are very happy with our purchase from Russ Darrow.

I would recommend

by from Lancaster, WI |

The buying experience at Russ Darrow was pleasant and quick. I appreciated all your help and the great service provided. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and coworkers. Their honesty and genuine concern for the customer shined through every step of the way.

such excellent care

by from Hartford, WI |

I personally never liked buying a car from a store as it constantly takes too long. I happened to be extremely pleased and surprised utilizing the selection they had. It have been an easy and one of this really most useful brand new new car buying valuable experience ever. Russ Darrow must certainly be so proud of you for taking such excellent care of the customers.

2011 Honda Accord

by from De Pere |

There was a "disconnect" after my initial conversation, and it took 4 days to get a return call. I'm assuming someone though somebody else was handling the deal. Just happy I didn't lose the car. Had to wait 45 minutes on paperwork, even though they indicated it would be a quick "sign and drive" deal, as financing was already approved. Vehicle was everything they said it was in the ad!!

Unhappy

by from Milwaukee , Wisconsin |

I went in after making an appointment but vehicle was not out of inspection. Received a call to come back in because vehicle completed inspection and ready for test drive so my husband and I setup an appointment and went back in. Young man sat us at his desk for 45 minute's and still no test drive. Spoke with manager about it and he was one of the most unprofessional individuals I've ever met. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone who values good customer service or knows the value of their buying power.

The customer service is excellent

by from Cudahy WI |

The whole buying experience here was pleasant and professional. They helped me get a great deal. My sales person was polite, funny and very precise. Everyone that helped with the process of my new vehicle was very polite and treated me with respect.

Excellent team at Russ Darrow

by from Superior WI |

This is the second auto that I have leased from Russ Darrow the staff at Russ Darrow got me financed with my bad credit everything was excellent! Thank you very much! Excellent Vehicle, Ease of Deal, Sales and Finance Staff.

thanks Russ Darrow

by from West Allis WI |

The useful experience I had with Russ Darrow was magnificent they helped me locate the sublime, reasonable, and safe pickup, and Once again the Russ Darrow group conveyed a brilliant arrangement for an amazing auto!