Russ Darrow Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

7676 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223

New 888-233-6975
Used 866-906-3498
Service 888-490-0665

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

They worked very hard for me at Russ Darrow

by from madison wi |

The staff at Russ Darrow are very personable You really took your time with us. They helped us to test drive and look at a variety of different vehicles. I would definitely recommend Russ Darrow to everyone

Friendly, down to earth service and best prices

by from madison wi |

My experience at the Russ Darrow Dealership was outstanding. Everyone at the Russ Darrow dealership was knowledgeable and informed.  I would highly recommend Russ Darrow I was happy with my experience with Russ Darrow This dealership provided great customer service.

Very satisfied with Russ Darrow

by from madison wi |

My experience at Russ Darrow was great They were able to answer all of my questions about the car in question A true first rate dealer! I got a perfectly clean used vehichle at a price I could afford.

service is very fast at Russ Darrow

by from madison wi |

awsome to work and will make sure you find a car without an off at necessary. I 've been coming to Russ Darrow for 2 years and ill have my sons go to Russ Darrow when they are shopping for trucks.

The service is very fast at Russ Darrow

by from chicago il |

The entire experience itself was produced very simple and rarely free. We are relatively satisfied with buy the book I feel like we got a sufficient income. I told them what I was looking for and they discovered that new car

perfect as always at Russ Darrow

by from madison wi |

The experience I had in Russ Darrow was great They helped me find the perfect, relatively affordable, and safe vehicle, and I was extremely pleased! It was a negative experience.

great!

by from madison wi |

They made the process very easy! Russ Darrow did not make me feel like I was being forced into anything...A really great experience... Thanks Everyone

Pushy Salesman

by from milwaukee, wi |

Test drove a Pontiac G5 GT. First thing first I get in and the car had white marks all over the front seat. Do they not clean their cars? Car was very dirty outside as well. Went inside th Michael Eddie Sr and I felt like a hosted after I stated I was comparing cars to other dealerships. I told him I'd wait it out and think about the offer he gave and he insisted on getting me into a car TODAY. I'll probably never look in Russ darrow direction again. I also heard the salesmen behind me with another client being pushy after they insisted on waiting and thinking about the deal. No thanks this dealer just wants to sell a car.

awsome as always

by from chicago il |

My experience at the Russ Darrow Dealership was outstanding. They try to understand your needs as an individual. I was very impressed! It really was a great experience.

thanks again!

by from madison wi |

I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow My salesperson was very patient and helpful in explaining how everything worked. Our Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car. I am extremely happy with my experience at Russ Darrow