Uptown Lincoln Ford

New 888-804-7220
Used 888-474-0481
Service 855-318-6358

Uptown begins with YOU!

Thinking about buying a car? Uptown is your answer

by from Shorewood, WI |

My experience at Uptown was about as good at it could possibly be. I have a busy schedule, and not only were they quick and easy--but they were honest and sincere. They found every dollar for me they could, and Rich B. even drove to my work to drop off a car so that I could drive it on my lunch break. I will not recommend anyone but Uptown.

November 19, 2014

We are humbled by your praise and appreciate your business. We'll do our very best to continue to impress you! Thank you for taking some time to share your thoughts and welcome to the Uptown family.

Always a great experience and very efficient.

by from new berlin wis. |

Great staff and owners are some of the nicest people I ha e ever met!

New car buyer

by from Bonduel, Wi |

I must say that i am very pleased with this dealership. Living so far away we had called other dealers and were greeted with an answering service telling us we would get a return call. Told the answering service what we were looking for and when we received the return call we received information on other cars and not the one we asked about. Uptown was great, all the people there were great, even one of the people in the back that was walking past said congratulations. A big thank you to Amanda for picking us up at our home for a ride to the dealership. Thanks Randy & Sandy

Service

by from Waukesha, WI |

Very good service on vehicle. Excellent job in research and finding repairs to be done under warranty. Only change would be, to install a sign directing where to place keys when dropping off vehicle after-hours.

Best car buying experience ive ever had

by from Wauwatosa, Wisconsin |

Being in a situation of rebuilding my credit from some mistakes when I was younger, I felt like I was being taken advantage of at other dealerships I went to first. When I got to Uptown and met Howard Kemp, I was treated with respect and dignity from the start and all the way through the buying process. Brian, the sales manager and Scott in Finance were extremely helpful and got me a great deal and a great rate. Without question, the best car buying experience I've ever had. I will be back and will recommend to anyone who asks.

Service Experience

by from Menomonee Falls WI |

Jessica in service was great to deal with. Repairs thoroughly explained and done promptly

December 21, 2014

It makes our job easier when we deal with nice customers like you! Thanks for your time and your business. Please come again!

Fred and his great service team.

by from Germantown, WI |

As usual, every time I bring my car in for service, I am well taken care of and all my concerns are addressed.

December 20, 2014

Thanks for your continued support and taking time to share your experience!

Buying my Lincoln

by from WAUWATOSA WI |

My favorite was the salesman, he did not pressure me he just informed me of all the cars features and qualities. I went home and thought about it and purchased the next day. everyone was great. so buying was a wonderful experience.

November 20, 2014

We know it's a big decision and we're glad you picked Uptown Ford Lincoln. Let us know how else we can serve you!

great buying experience

by from Mukwonago, WI |

Just bought a car today from DeVarrio at Uptown Ford. DeVarrio was very easy to deal with and did not play any of the typical games that you expect when dealing with car sales people. I did a ton of research and talked to a lot of dealers, so I know that I got a great deal. Also, he went out of his way to make sure that we felt comfortable with all of the features of the car and did not try to rush us along after the deal was done. I will definitely go back to Uptown Ford for my next car.

November 19, 2014

We appreciate your business and the time you took to tell others about your experience. Welcome to the Uptown Family!

Excellent service

by from West Allis, WI |

Work is done right the first time all of the time. Very courteous and attentive staff.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It's nice to hear when customers are satisfied!

minor repair to rear door

by from wauwatosa |

fast friendly - can't ask more than that. only scheduled the day before - very good service.

November 20, 2014

We'll always try and help no matter when you call, Thanks for your comments!