Uptown Lincoln Ford

Service 855-318-6358

Uptown begins with YOU!

Great People!

by from Greenfield, WI |

What a wonderful car buying experience! John went out of his way to find me exactly what I wanted at the price I needed. From intial negotiations with John, to test driving and a tutorial with Devarrio, to signing the papers with Scott, every detail was exceptional. Thank you for everything; I'll be recommending Uptown as often as I can!

April 27, 2015

We're blessed to have the staff we have and wonderful customers like you. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Quick, courteous service

by from Milwaukee |

I brought my 2012 Fiesta in for routine maintenance - oil, filter and lube and rotate the tires. I was in and out in 45 minutes.

Purchase experience

by from Glendale, WI |

Our purchase experience from Uptown has been consistently great. John Pentler and his team provide great customer service. It's an environment that is friendly, accommodating, and always above and beyond satisfactory. Uptown is truly a rare find and I recommend them every chance I get.

Great sevice nice waiting room

by from Germantown Wi |

Bob was very helpful made sure all are needs were met.

April 27, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share. We're also glad to hear you like our lounge! Your feedback is always welcome.

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Ruth was friendly and knowledgeable. She helped me into the right vehicle with the right payment.

April 27, 2015

We appreciate new customers like you and look forward to serving you in the future!

Certified Lincoln - Good Expierence

by from New Berlin, WI |

Had a good experience buying a Certified Lincoln. Ruth W was great helping me and at answering all my questions. I do a lot of research before making my purchase and I had an exhaustive list of questions. Ruth was very patient and was always responsive. Their no haggle pricing made it easy for me and was very transparent. Brian G made sure all my concerns were addressed before I took title and picked up my car. I am very happy with my purchase and how I was treated. I would not hesitate to recommend Uptown / Ruth and her team to a friend, family or co-worker.

April 27, 2015

We enjoyed working with you as well. Thank you for your business and taking time to share!!

Great experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We have purchased numerous vehicles at Uptown, and have been totally satisfied with the buying experience as well as the service. Everyone is courteous and helpful.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for continuing to be a part of the "Uptown" family!

Always a great experience and very efficient.

by from new berlin wis. |

Great staff and owners are some of the nicest people I ha e ever met!

January 27, 2015

Thanks for your continued support of our business! We are blessed to have the owners here on site and involved day to day. It's also nice to know our customers appreciate them as much as we do!

New car buyer

by from Bonduel, Wi |

I must say that i am very pleased with this dealership. Living so far away we had called other dealers and were greeted with an answering service telling us we would get a return call. Told the answering service what we were looking for and when we received the return call we received information on other cars and not the one we asked about. Uptown was great, all the people there were great, even one of the people in the back that was walking past said congratulations. A big thank you to Amanda for picking us up at our home for a ride to the dealership. Thanks Randy & Sandy

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. Our "mini" road trip was a spectacular success! I appreciate your time and business. It was wonderful working with you both and I'm glad we were able to work together and get you into your new dream Lincoln! ~Amanda~

Service

by from Waukesha, WI |

Very good service on vehicle. Excellent job in research and finding repairs to be done under warranty. Only change would be, to install a sign directing where to place keys when dropping off vehicle after-hours.

January 27, 2015

We'll take your suggestion into consideration. Thanks for letting us know and taking the time to share about your experience!

Best car buying experience ive ever had

by from Wauwatosa, Wisconsin |

Being in a situation of rebuilding my credit from some mistakes when I was younger, I felt like I was being taken advantage of at other dealerships I went to first. When I got to Uptown and met Howard Kemp, I was treated with respect and dignity from the start and all the way through the buying process. Brian, the sales manager and Scott in Finance were extremely helpful and got me a great deal and a great rate. Without question, the best car buying experience I've ever had. I will be back and will recommend to anyone who asks.

January 27, 2015

Thank you Nate for your vote of confidence! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you!