Boucher Lincoln of West Allis

3161 S 108th St, West Allis, WI 53227

New 888-342-2789
Used 866-413-8566
Service 866-595-9793

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Great Friendly Service

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

David Matuszczak was our salesman. From the moment we met him to the end of our purchase, he was very kind,polite, extremely knowledgeable and informative, answering all our questions, some even before being asked. with out being pushy, so professional. My husband was the Head of Purchasing and dealt with a lot of salesmen. He said David was one of the best salesmen he has ever done business with. It was a pleasure. doing business with him, Ed and Ann Trummer

Bought my used 2008 Dodge Caliber .

by from West Allis ,Wi |

I had bought my used 2008 Doge Caliber from AJ Johnson. The whole process from start to finish was great. When I went to pick up the car he wasnt there but Dave Matuszczak. He was awesome. He is a great sales person and knowledgeable . His is an asset to this company . Thank you Dave for being so kind to me.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Baha Awadallah was my salesperson today. I could not have asked for a more friendly, helpful and all-around genuine person to have helped me purchase my 2006 Mitsubishi Raider. I will be recommending all my friends, family and coworkers to Baha and when it comes time to purchase my next vehicle in the future, I know who to ask for. I greatly appreciate all the help I recieved today.

greatest buying experience ever!

by from south milwaukee, wisconsin |

Just bought a 2006 Pontiac Vibe. Thank you Baha Awadallah for giving me the greatest experience on buying a car. You made the process very easy for me and i would express to anyone looking for a car to go and ask him.

Satisfied Customer

by from Kewaskum, WI |

The place is under construction. I Can't hold that against them. I Got a great car at a good price. I'm very happy.

Excellent, easy experience!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We recently bought a pre-owned vehicle from Dave Matuszczak at Boucher Lincoln. I can honestly say I have never had an easier and more pleasant car buying experience! Dave immediately inspires trust and confidence with his sincerity and deep product knowledge and experience. He went above and beyond as we went back and forth between several models, giving us thorough information and great options. I have absolutely no doubt that we will be going to Dave for any and all future car purchases, and will be recommending him to everyone we know. It is hard as a woman to feel comfortable with a 'used car salesman', LOL, but be assured, Dave is the furthest thing from this. I felt like I had an expert ally who truly cared looking out for me. Thanks, Dave!!!

George Motca

by from Palatine il |

Really nice people, we got a great deal in a new 2015 lincoln ,thank you!!!

Great Saleperson

by from Waukesha, WI |

Dave Matuszczak was our salesperson. We couldn't have been treated better. He was very knowledgeable about the MKZ we were interested in. He took his time when explaining the car and how everything worked. Dave also told us if there was something we didn't understand or forgot just give him a call and he'd be happy to spend as much time with us as we needed. We picked up the car on Wednesday and the next day we received a call to see how things were going. We were having trouble syncing the garage door opener with the car and he is coming tomorrow to help. Can't ask for more than that from your salesperson. John & Sandy Finger

Great service by Baha Awadallah

by from Milwaukee, WI |

They took the time to work with us and made the car buying process very easy and were very friendly. PC12312011

Amazing

by from Milwaukee WI |

Baha Awadallah meet with me and my wife and attentively listened to our needs and was able to locate 2 SUV's for our large family.We had a great buying experience working with Baha. We would highly recommend Baha to anyone of our family and friends. Outstanding customer service, awesome prices and excellent quality of work.

Love my new car!

by from Wisconsin |

Dave Matuszczak was our salesman. We had a great experience and they did a wonderful job with finding the vehicle that fit our family best. I love the vehicle and the service that we received. I am disappointed with the detailing of the vehicle. There were still coffee spills in the cup holder and down the side of the center compartment and between the center comparment and seat there was a ton of garbage. This should have been found and taken care of in the detailing. We do believe that the vehicle was a good deal and perfect fit.