Gordie Boucher Nissan

4141 S. 108th St., Greenfield, WI 53228

New 888-432-6858 New 888-432-6858
Used 877-254-9094 Used 877-254-9094
Service 888-784-5332 Service 888-784-5332

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Great buying experience...

by from Milwaukee, wi |

I made an appointment to test drive a Nissan Rogue through Boucher's Internet website. I was informed that Kip Malmstadt would be my sales associate for this test drive. Kip was very informative explaining all the ins and outs of the new Rogue. We took a very positive test drive that went where I wanted to go, and I was able easily determine whether this vehicle was what I was looking for. The Rouge is great, and I was totally impressed by the help I was given by Kip. I decided on the spot that the Rogue is what I wanted, and Kip made it happen. The color I wanted was not available in Milwaukee, but a Rogue with the right color and package was located in Chicago. I picked the SUV up 3 days later. The whole sales experience was positive, low key, and a joy to have. I am very pleased with Kip and Gordie Boucher West Allis.

Great Dealership

by from Milwaukee,Wi |

I was going back and forth between Nissan and Honda, went to a couple of dealerships for both but this one was the best. No high pressure sales, very knowledgeable, and friendly. Gave me a better price than the other Nissan dealer I had gone to. They didn't have the color I wanted but was able to track one down and have it shipped here at no extra cost to me. Fantastic place to buy a car. I couldn't be happier

knowledgeable salesman

by from New Berlin, WI |

Joel Rittberg handled me while I was shopping for a used truck to tow my RV. He had a lot of knowledge due to previous experience, especially when it came to understanding the vehicle's specs and requirements for towing. He also put some time in researching their inventory to find a vehicle. Pleasing fellow to work with.

Great Service, friendly salesman/support staff

by from Greenfield, Wi |

Have not had the car in for any repairs, so that is why I did not rate. Wife and I went in and told the salesman that we were JUST looking. We were in the early stages and were not sure what we needed, or wanted. Joel showed us a couple of new, and a couple of used cars that were on the lot. We left-without buying-and went home and talked. Joel did get in touch with us in the middle of the week, but did not pressure us. We made an appointment for the next Saturday, went in, decided what we wanted, and within a couple of hours, we had the car that we needed. They did not try to sell us something that we did not need. We have had a couple of other Nissans in the past and never had a problem with the car or the staff at Boucher. Glad we went, and look forward to our relationship growing over the years to come.

Best New Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We've been looking for a new SUV with third row seating for about six weeks. A lot of internet research & comparisons. My wife I test drove 9 different models, 3 of them twice, after narrowing it down. We finally decided upon the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SL w/Tech Package. This vehicle, we believe, has the most bang for the buck. It is a well rounded vehicle that culminates the best balance of quality, size, styling, color, safety, features. We were at 3 different Nissan Dealerships. We liked the personnel, the attention, the facility, and the location of the Gordie Boucher dealership in Greenfield WI the best. We are in our 50's. Good vibes about this place. Our salesman, Tyler Rice is a young enthusiastic fellow still in college, that is knowledgeable about his products. Always able to quickly assist with any request possible. First test drive with Tyler on 2/20/16. Second test drive by ourselves on 2/22. More discussions, evaluate trade, & come to a deal on 2/24. Vehicle that we wanted was located in Appleton, WI, and brought down by Boucher on 2/26. Finished deal & pick up of vehicle on 2/27. Our finance man, Anthony Young is all that too, energetic and just as much of a pleasure to work with as Tyler. We had also purchased an optional Auto Armor package which takes about 5 hours to apply to the vehicle. Tyler made an appointment on our behalf on a date of our choosing, 3/11. The service adviser Brad Baranowski was also very helpful & courteous, my wife said. My wife took the vehicle in for this service and was also given a loner car to use for this duration. This work was completed beautifully along with 3 other incidental work orders in about 6 hours, right on time. I could probably go on for another hour or so. But to sum it all up, the best new car buying experience ever! Boucher's Nissan team in Greenfield is top notch!

Great Service,Friendly people, clean facility

by from Greenfield WI |

Stopped in just to look and get numbers. My sales person Robert Stuedemann was outstanding. Very friendly, easy to talk with and very helpful on my new Senta. Even helped this old lady set up the Bluetooth in my new car. My finance guy, Anthony Young was also extremely helpful and explaining every little detail to me. I was relaxed the entire time and not once did either one of them force me into anything. In fact they made me feel like family. So glad i stopped to look and left my Vera there and drove home in my Sentra.

Great Service,Friendly people, clean facility

by from Greenfield WI |

Stopped in just to look, drove out with a new car. My sales person Robert Stuedemann was very helpful and easy/fun to talk with. He was extremely helpful with every thing (even helped this old lady set up Bluetooth in my car for me. Anthony Young (my finance man) was also extremely helpful and worked a good deal for me. They treated me like family, which is awesome. Makes it more comfortable when purchasing something so big.

A Blessing ....Great Job Guys!

by from Wisconsin |

I had a very nice experience with them and my salesman was very helpful. He listened to my needs and wants and made it happen. Being disabled is hard enough but finding the car was nice!! I will be back for another vehicle when its time.

Great sales team and customer service

by from Oconto, WI |

After doing my research over a period of several months, I was ready to buy a used car. After test driving several models and looking at financing, it was clear a new car was a better fit for me. I drove 3 hours to Gordie Boucher Nissan of Greenfield because of their huge selection. The sales and management team (especially Scott Foote) worked with me until we found the right car. I purchased a 2015 Juke SL and couldn't be happier! I love my new car and the experience exceeded my expectations. The whole team was great about answering my questions, and took care of all the necessary details so I could drive my new car home that day. I would buy from Gordie Boucher Nissan again!

Customer

by from Racine, Wi |

Recently purchased a used car from Tyler. Also met with Chris and Mike. They were easy to work with and made the experience enjoyable. We had a minor issue with the car several days after purchase and Boucher stood behind the deal and took care of the repair. I would go back to the dealership in the future.