Heiser Chevrolet

Service 888-269-0702

"Anything's Possible"

A Very Postive Review

by from Oak Creek, WI |

Brian and his whole staff are very welcoming and friendly from the time you step through the door. When I bought my car, Dave went through the workings of the car with me. That was so nice! I would not hesitate to shop again at Heiser in West Allis.

Heiser Chevrolet responded to this review

December 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind words & feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you. We value you as a customer and strive to make sure every experience you have with Heiser is a positive one. Please come see us again in the future! Best Regards, Brian Crandall, General Manager, bcrandall@heiser.com.

Excellent Service & Great Communication

by from New Berlin, WI |

I had the pleasure of working with Greg Koss. He has been in auto sales for many years and understands the sales process needs to be honest and up front but not in your face or aggressive. He shows you what you want, explains options, and then lets you decide on your decision.

Great service

by from Waukesha, WI |

I was very happy with the quality service I received here. Greg Koss was a resourceful salesman who really understood what I was looking for. He took the time to answer all my questions and really give his honest opinions of what he felt would fit my needs. I bought a Chevy equinox and love it. The process was easy and I am satisfied. I would recommend people to this dealership.

Leasing for the first time.

by from West Allis, WI |

Brian and the staff are a welcome addition to buying or leasing a car. Brian spent time walking us through the process and explained everything. We will definitely be back at this location to do more business. We are very satisfied. Thanks again for your help.

2014 Silverado Z71

by from Grafton, WI |

Greg Koss went out of his way to locate the specific vehicle I was looking for. This, I'm sure is no easy task for a model at the end of it's production year. I am extremely satisfied with my truck, the staff assistance and their attention to my needs and wants. They were helpful and well informed of the services offered through the dealership and manufacturer. Looking for a used truck and ended up with a new for less. It is more than I expected.

Takes great care of customers!

by from West Allis, WI |

Both the salesman and the manager were very attentive to our needs. They helped us find a great car for a great price.

Equinox

by from New Berlin, WI |

We bought our new 2014 Equinox from Heiser and worked with Greg Koss. We got excellent service. We wanted certain things and a specific color so it was tricky to find one but they did not stop and found exactly one with all we wanted. It all worked out great!

Equinox lease

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This was the best new vehicle experience I have ever had. Everyone was very friendly, made me feel like family. The staff was very knowledgable and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Excellent experience, top quality used car

by from Oak Creek, WI |

George Kroening is a very comfortable salesman to work with, and the whole Heiser team presents a great vehicle to purchase. The used vehicle we purchased was well reconditioned by Heiser before it hit their lot, so we did not have to worry about lube/oil change/oil filter, tires, lights, belts, safety features, or cleanliness of the vehicle. The price was excellent. And we know we have a solid, safe, comfortable car which can serve us for years. George was great listening to our needs and concerns, giving us time to have a thorough test drive, walking us through all of the paper work, showing us in a pleasant and casual way all of the services and people Heiser has for us, and making sure every detail of the car was just right for us. George is a great salesman to work with, Heiser has quality cars to sell, and they stand behind their product to make sure the customer is satisfied. Thank you George and Heiser for the car we are now enjoying.

Great Buying Experience

by from Oak Creek, WI |

I had a wonderful experience buying a new Cruze with Greg Koss as my sales consultant. Greg went out of his way to overcome technical obstacles, and because of that I was able to save a significant amount of money on the final price of the vehicle. I love the new car, and the attention that I received while shopping at Heiser by Greg and the other staff members. I would recommend Greg and Heiser to anyone who is looking for a new car!

Real, friendly, helpful and easy.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My experience with Greg Koss at Heiser Chevrolet in May 2014 was phenomenal and easily the best interaction I've ever had with a dealership. Throughout my process of acquiring a 2015 Tahoe, Greg was patient, thorough and extremely helpful. Most importantly, he was responsive; he made it easy and was real. He asked the right questions and listened in order to find the perfect vehicle for me. I would definitely - and highly - recommend Greg at Heiser to anyone in my family and all my friends. Sincerest thanks!