Heiser Chevrolet

Service 888-269-0702

"Anything's Possible"

A Very Postive Review

by from Oak Creek, WI |

Brian and his whole staff are very welcoming and friendly from the time you step through the door. When I bought my car, Dave went through the workings of the car with me. That was so nice! I would not hesitate to shop again at Heiser in West Allis.

December 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind words & feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you. We value you as a customer and strive to make sure every experience you have with Heiser is a positive one. Please come see us again in the future! Best Regards, Brian Crandall, General Manager, bcrandall@heiser.com.

Equinox lease

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This was the best new vehicle experience I have ever had. Everyone was very friendly, made me feel like family. The staff was very knowledgable and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Excellent experience, top quality used car

by from Oak Creek, WI |

George Kroening is a very comfortable salesman to work with, and the whole Heiser team presents a great vehicle to purchase. The used vehicle we purchased was well reconditioned by Heiser before it hit their lot, so we did not have to worry about lube/oil change/oil filter, tires, lights, belts, safety features, or cleanliness of the vehicle. The price was excellent. And we know we have a solid, safe, comfortable car which can serve us for years. George was great listening to our needs and concerns, giving us time to have a thorough test drive, walking us through all of the paper work, showing us in a pleasant and casual way all of the services and people Heiser has for us, and making sure every detail of the car was just right for us. George is a great salesman to work with, Heiser has quality cars to sell, and they stand behind their product to make sure the customer is satisfied. Thank you George and Heiser for the car we are now enjoying.

Great Buying Experience

by from Oak Creek, WI |

I had a wonderful experience buying a new Cruze with Greg Koss as my sales consultant. Greg went out of his way to overcome technical obstacles, and because of that I was able to save a significant amount of money on the final price of the vehicle. I love the new car, and the attention that I received while shopping at Heiser by Greg and the other staff members. I would recommend Greg and Heiser to anyone who is looking for a new car!

Real, friendly, helpful and easy.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My experience with Greg Koss at Heiser Chevrolet in May 2014 was phenomenal and easily the best interaction I've ever had with a dealership. Throughout my process of acquiring a 2015 Tahoe, Greg was patient, thorough and extremely helpful. Most importantly, he was responsive; he made it easy and was real. He asked the right questions and listened in order to find the perfect vehicle for me. I would definitely - and highly - recommend Greg at Heiser to anyone in my family and all my friends. Sincerest thanks!

professional team

by from plymouth,wi |

Our experience with George at Heiser Chevrolet has been a joy. His professionalism from the start was evident. Very friendly staff. The car buying process was easy and quick. We would not hesitate to purchase from this dealership in the future.

Great car buying experience

by from West Allis, Wi |

From the moment I drove onto the lot I knew I was in the right place. Greg Koss listened to what I wanted and showed me many options both new and used. His expert advise was truly appreciated and I am enjoying my new car. Kristina was great at taking me through the financial options and coming up with a package that worked for me. Both Greg and Kristina have wonderful personalities, know their product and made car buying a great experience for me!

Outstanding

by from Franklin,Wisconsin |

Greg "fancy pants" Koss and Rich Brusky went out of their way to make this deal go through. It felt like dealing with family. Any concerns my wife and I had were addressed ASAP.When I service my vehicle, I will stop in and converse. Witty Staff also.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your continued business with Heiser. We appreciate your review. Best Wishes, Brian Crandall, General Manager.

Great Sales Person, Great Experience

by from Waukesha, WI |

I worked with Greg (you can't miss his fancy pants) when I bought my Volt. He is very knowledgeable about electronic vehicles and made what is usually a long, boring, sales process fun. Thanks for making this purchase my easiest car buying experience ever. Make sure to ask him about his pizza recipes.

April 1, 2014

Hi Melissa- Thank you for reviewing us. I enjoyed assisting you with the purchase of your Volt as well as talking about my recipes. Best Wishes, Greg Koss, Sales Consultant.

Caddilac Cts4

by from Eagle, WI |

Excellent experience. Jameel and Jeff were attentive to my needs and guided me through the buying process. Both were great to work with. Made a return customer out of me.

April 1, 2014

Hi Michael- Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure getting to know you. Enjoy the Caddy! Best regards, Jeff Wenzen, Used Car Manager.

Quinn and his staff always do a great job.

by from Sobiesk,WI |

When ever we bring our vehicles into Heiser Chevrolet we have excellent service. Staff are pleasant and work well together.

April 1, 2014

Hi Lenny- We are honored by your review. Thank you for choosing Heiser! Sincerely, Quinn Mihalski, Service Manager.