Heiser Chevrolet

New 888-268-8092 New888-268-8092
Used 888-268-7315 Used888-268-7315
Service 888-269-0702 Service 888-269-0702

"Anything's Possible"

The best place for service of our vehicle!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We have been using Heiser Chevrolet for service for quite a few years. They have always be up front and honest about the work needed to be done to our vehicles and their prices have been competitive. They perform the service in a timely manner and we have always been treated with respect. Their service area is the best!

Heiser Chevrolet responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Hi Sharon & Dave- Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We appreciate your continued loyalty to Heiser. I am glad you like our service area too. We are very happy with how beautiful the renovations of our building turned out. Best wishes, Brian Crandall, General Manager.

A Very Postive Review

by from Oak Creek, WI |

Brian and his whole staff are very welcoming and friendly from the time you step through the door. When I bought my car, Dave went through the workings of the car with me. That was so nice! I would not hesitate to shop again at Heiser in West Allis.

Heiser Chevrolet responded to this review

December 27, 2013

Thank you for your kind words & feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you. We value you as a customer and strive to make sure every experience you have with Heiser is a positive one. Please come see us again in the future! Best Regards, Brian Crandall, General Manager, bcrandall@heiser.com.

Used Purchase.

by from Betttendorf, Iowa |

David Shepard worked to get us a deal on the vehicle we came to look at. Even though we had told them what time we would arrive and that we were under time constraint the car was not ready to look at and they were somewhat surprised we were there. The initial offer on our vehicle was an insult to us because it was so low and the man sat behind a computer in sight of us and made decisions that David had to convey to us and the manager never came to talk with us. The general manager Brian came to help with the deal and was personal and got the deal done. We have had a generic email checking on us in a week since we bought vehicle.

Very happy through the whole process!

by from West Allis, Wi |

When I came in to see a truck for sale I was meet by Jason Clark, salesman. I found him very helpful and the rest of the sale staff made the sale of the vehicle very stress free.

tks for the professional service of Dave Shepard

by from waterford wi. |

Easy to work with. Knows his stuff. Very informative with his instruction of the instrument panel.

New Leased Car

by from Milwaiukee |

Heiser Chevrolet has always been there for my family. Everyone is great to work with from the sales staff to the service department. I just picked up my new leased Silverado. I was only there for an hour. They are efficient and excellent to work with. I would like to especially thank Jason and Brian for everything.

My "new" used car

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I called Dave Shepard and he sent me links to several cars in the parameters I had given him. He was very helpful when I visited the dealership and I bought one of the cars he had sent information on. I'm very pleased with his help and my purchase.

My new car

by from Cudahy, WI |

My salesperson, Brian Beyer, was friendly, patient and laid-back. He made the purchase experience easy and stress-free. I love my new Sonic.

Great experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Great, easy purchase. Greg Koss was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Low pressure sales approach while still being attentive. Was able to get in and out with the new car in half the time of my last car purchase at a different dealership. Would highly recommend Greg and Heiser Chevrolet.

Excellent service!

by from Muskego, WI. |

Thank you for the extremely thorough cleaning of my vehicle inside & out! Everything looks amazing and my car looks brand new again! I would definitely encourage anyone who wants to shampoo their seats and have the floor cleaned/vacuumed to come here. Quinn Mihalski & Mike Catanese were fabulous to work with, and they make sure the job is done well. Thank you Heiser for taking fantastic care of my vehicle! I will definitely be back when it needs to be cleaned again!