Lexus of West Kendall

New 888-519-4596 New 888-519-4596
Used 888-868-1216 Used 888-868-1216
Service 888-460-3112 Service 888-460-3112

Experience the Difference! Call our Hotline at 786-573-7779

A very good buying experience

by from Miami |

Very proud of my new Lexus ES350, the buying experience was very nice, salesman was very attentive and finance person very helpful with all purchase detail. It was a perfect buying experience.

August 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind review.

Phenomenal Service

by from Key West, FL |

I was looking for a 2013 IS 250 in white. I found them in different websites. When I called Lexus of West Kendall, Gil Grisales offered me incredible assistance. The emailed me the Carfax, window sticker with the specifications and additional pictures. We negotiate the price over the phone and I just showed up to test drive and sign the papers. Thanks Gil

Great Assitance

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I purchased my 2013 through Lexus of Kendall Internet Department. Marcela took care of every request I made. The car was new in their inventory and still did not have pictures. She went ahead and took the pictures with her phone. The car was in perfect shape and price was reasonable. When I arrived everything was ready for me. I recommend this dealer.

Good and Fast Communication

by from Orlando, FL |

The online buying experience is very pleasant. They responded my questions very fast. Appreciate that.

Nice car, but hard sales are their part

by from Sunrise, Florida |

Went to this dealership with a pre-approved draft in hand, was told I needed to fill out their credit check paperwork. After wasting over an hour of time, the negotiations were the old "hard sell" tactics on their part. I only asked for an additional key to be provided, they would not consider that in the deal............very displeased with the good faith I may have had with them. Once you sign the dotted line, no more help is provided. This dealership is all about sales, not customer relations. Good luck if you so choose to got there. You have been warned.

September 23, 2014

I apologize for your experience. I appreciate your feedback and would like to know more so I can better assist you. My name is Joaquin Azar. You can reach me at 786-345-2612

Terrible customer service + felt like buying from

by from Miami Fl |

Nightmare. Worst customer service ever. I really wanted to buy an IS car (even had financing ready) but it was impossible. I called on different days and spoke w different supervisors. They never called back, I had to call 4 times. Never returned calls...Absolutely crazy... U really hope whoever owns this places takes action... I dont see any business that can be successful when their customer service is this bad...

September 21, 2014

Jose, We apologize for your experience. I appreciate your feedback and would like to know more so I can better assist you. My name is Joaquin Azar. You can reach me at 786-345-2612

Great Sale personal Assistance

by from Miami,Florida |

As my first Lease experience with Lexus, the sale manager and sale personal who assisted me, played a main role for me to find a comfort place, and the right business decision to switch to Lexus. And if it is relevant in my humble way to express my gratitude, I would like to do mention for the patience and dedication of Leo Sorzano, and Alexander Hernandez, in assisting me in every possible way to make a smooth transition to find the car that would meet my expectation. Thanks to every individual as well, who make possible this level of customer expectation. Hope, my satisfaction remain the same for service through.. Sincerely Efrain Infante Jr.

January 31, 2015

Robert Calle, Car Salesperson at Lexus of West Ken

by from Miami, fl |

We just leased a new ES 350 at Lexus of West Kendall. Our experience throughout the whole process was formidable. Our sales agent, Robert Calle made our experience so pleasant. He is extremely professional, and at the same time very knowledgeable and attentive to all our questions and concerns. What sets him apart from the rest of the car sales persons we have dealt with is that he truly cares about the client's satisfaction. He followed up the next day after delivery of our car to make sure we were satisfied with it. He reiterated to us that should we need anything or have any questions, to please give him a call. We love how genuine and honest he is. He has one of the nicest demeanors we have ever encountered and we will most definitely recommmend our friends to him and do business with him again. Thanks Robert for making our car leasing experience an AWESOME one.

January 31, 2015

Great experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bought my IS250 2009 last year from them and i Have had the great experience with these guys. They are all nice talking and helpful guys. Robert Calle was the guy who sold me the car, he was very nice with me all the times i needed anything even after i bought the car, he texted me many times just making sure everything is well in the car. Thank you so much Robert Calle and thank you so much Lexus of West Kendall.

Great experience & leased my first car

by from Miami, FL |

I never thought I would lease a car but a lexus car has always been a dream of mine. My sales person was Alexander Hernandez and he was great at explaining the pricing & was detailed in what my options were. He was very patient with me since I had gone to the dealership just to look a few months earlier and had not made a decision. I ended up getting a 2014 lexus es350. Black on black!! The car is so me & the es looks beautiful unlike their previous 2012 model. I am so happy that I got the 2014 version. I ended up leasing my car because it was less expensive than buying it. I don't get the review where Alexander would tell people profanity after buying a car. He is very professional & it's just a normal Cuban person with a "Cuban" personality. If you speak Spanish he will like speaking Spanish to you because it is cultural to speak your native language to another person who is also a native speaker.