Lexus of West Kendall

New 888-519-4596
Used 888-868-1216
Service 888-460-3112

Experience the Difference! Call our Hotline at 786-573-7779

A very good buying experience

by from Miami |

Very proud of my new Lexus ES350, the buying experience was very nice, salesman was very attentive and finance person very helpful with all purchase detail. It was a perfect buying experience.

August 20, 2012

Thank you for your kind review.

Nice car, but hard sales are their part

by from Sunrise, Florida |

Went to this dealership with a pre-approved draft in hand, was told I needed to fill out their credit check paperwork. After wasting over an hour of time, the negotiations were the old "hard sell" tactics on their part. I only asked for an additional key to be provided, they would not consider that in the deal............very displeased with the good faith I may have had with them. Once you sign the dotted line, no more help is provided. This dealership is all about sales, not customer relations. Good luck if you so choose to got there. You have been warned.

September 23, 2014

I apologize for your experience. I appreciate your feedback and would like to know more so I can better assist you. My name is Joaquin Azar. You can reach me at 786-345-2612

Terrible customer service + felt like buying from

by from Miami Fl |

Nightmare. Worst customer service ever. I really wanted to buy an IS car (even had financing ready) but it was impossible. I called on different days and spoke w different supervisors. They never called back, I had to call 4 times. Never returned calls...Absolutely crazy... U really hope whoever owns this places takes action... I dont see any business that can be successful when their customer service is this bad...

September 21, 2014

Jose, We apologize for your experience. I appreciate your feedback and would like to know more so I can better assist you. My name is Joaquin Azar. You can reach me at 786-345-2612

Great Sale personal Assistance

by from Miami,Florida |

As my first Lease experience with Lexus, the sale manager and sale personal who assisted me, played a main role for me to find a comfort place, and the right business decision to switch to Lexus. And if it is relevant in my humble way to express my gratitude, I would like to do mention for the patience and dedication of Leo Sorzano, and Alexander Hernandez, in assisting me in every possible way to make a smooth transition to find the car that would meet my expectation. Thanks to every individual as well, who make possible this level of customer expectation. Hope, my satisfaction remain the same for service through.. Sincerely Efrain Infante Jr.

Robert Calle, Car Salesperson at Lexus of West Ken

by from Miami, fl |

We just leased a new ES 350 at Lexus of West Kendall. Our experience throughout the whole process was formidable. Our sales agent, Robert Calle made our experience so pleasant. He is extremely professional, and at the same time very knowledgeable and attentive to all our questions and concerns. What sets him apart from the rest of the car sales persons we have dealt with is that he truly cares about the client's satisfaction. He followed up the next day after delivery of our car to make sure we were satisfied with it. He reiterated to us that should we need anything or have any questions, to please give him a call. We love how genuine and honest he is. He has one of the nicest demeanors we have ever encountered and we will most definitely recommmend our friends to him and do business with him again. Thanks Robert for making our car leasing experience an AWESOME one.

Great experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bought my IS250 2009 last year from them and i Have had the great experience with these guys. They are all nice talking and helpful guys. Robert Calle was the guy who sold me the car, he was very nice with me all the times i needed anything even after i bought the car, he texted me many times just making sure everything is well in the car. Thank you so much Robert Calle and thank you so much Lexus of West Kendall.

Great experience & leased my first car

by from Miami, FL |

I never thought I would lease a car but a lexus car has always been a dream of mine. My sales person was Alexander Hernandez and he was great at explaining the pricing & was detailed in what my options were. He was very patient with me since I had gone to the dealership just to look a few months earlier and had not made a decision. I ended up getting a 2014 lexus es350. Black on black!! The car is so me & the es looks beautiful unlike their previous 2012 model. I am so happy that I got the 2014 version. I ended up leasing my car because it was less expensive than buying it. I don't get the review where Alexander would tell people profanity after buying a car. He is very professional & it's just a normal Cuban person with a "Cuban" personality. If you speak Spanish he will like speaking Spanish to you because it is cultural to speak your native language to another person who is also a native speaker.

Didn't buy, but good experience

by from Los Angeles |

I responded online, from LA to Fla. because the price for the Lexus RX350 was best I had seen. Although it wound up that it didn't make sense to ship the car cross-country, the manager was very responsive, informative and attentive to my questions and concerns. He gave the sale his best shot! :-)

VERY DISAPOINTING EXPERIENCE

by from HOMESTEAD, FL |

BOUGHT A USED NISSAN MURANO SL, PAY BY CHECK AND HAD A CONTRACT SIGNED BY THEM-CALLED NEXT DAY TO PICK UP AFTER SERVICE/DETAILING-TOLD BY USED CAR MANAGER WOULD HAVE TO PAY EXTRA $ 1,600 -FOR PARTS AND REPAIR THEY HAVE FOUND OR NO DEAL-THIS WAS AFTER WE HAVE SIGNED THE AGREEMENT AND I HAVE GIVEN THEM A CHECK FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT-WENT AND PICK UP THE CHECKE WHICH HAS NOT BEEN CASHED AND GOT OUT OF THE DEAL- FELT THERE WERE DISHONEST AND TRYED TO SHAKE ME DOWN FOR MORE MONEY

November 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Herrera; Please accept our sincere apology for the used car sales experience. Please contact me at 786-573-7600 if I can be of help. Joaquin T. Azar

Not a great experience.

by from small city,AL |

Everything was fine until you sign the contract. After that it was a downward hill. It was a nightmare to get the tag related paper work processed. No one answers emails or phone messages and it was hard to get a hold of the accounting dept. Finally after month and half after buying the car and umpteenth phone calls I got my tag/title paper work to my local dmv. Here is the story about the purchase: When we made an offer for a cpo vehicle, the sales person's comes back and says they agree to the deal if we sign immediately. If we take a step away, the deal is gone ! High pressure sales tactic. Anyway since we liked the car and the deal we signed up. The dealer (the sales person) agreed to take care of few scratches and some stains in the interior before delivery. Nothing in writing though. Since we live out of state we believed the dealer would really take care of it.. When they shipped the car they said everything was taken care off... But really nothing was taken care of. Then tried to send emails to several people including the GM and not response (this was after trying in vain to reach the accounting dept for the tag). When the lexus survey came thru email later I indicated all these issues and next day the GM called me apologize. I was hoping that after the call the tag process will go faster. But not really, had to call the accounting dept several more times. The sales person never takes our calls or responds to our messages. The GM says that he never received my email. If you buy a car there get everything in writing and don't take delivery unless everything they promised is taken care off ! Oh one more thing... The sales man (Rolondo) had absolutely no knowledge of the options installed on the car. When I repeatedly asked for details and suggested to get the details from the original sale of the car (he sarcastically asked me why I really want all the details about the installed options), he went away for about an hour or so and finally got a manager to take a printout of installed options during the first sale of vehicle.

Honest

by from Miami, FL |

I was shopping for a used car online.Internet salesman called me about the car I inquired about and told me over the phone that the car was not ready to be seen because they needed to repair some minor damage. I appreciated his honesty and told him I wanted a car with no previous damage.

June 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind words.