EZ Auto Sales, Inc.

Used 888-603-1493 Used 888-603-1493

Quality Vehicles & Unmatched Customer Service

GREAT People - HIGHLY Recommended

by from San Francisco, CA |

EZ Auto is a family-owned and family-run business. And I mean FAMILY run! The entire family is actively involved in the operation, and every one in the family works very hard - really very hard - to make everything right and correct, and to please and satisfy the customer. I can honestly say that it is an extraordinarily fair and good and fine family, and all of them are clearly - and very rightly - proud of their good and nice operation. This dealer carries predominantly late-model high-end luxury European, Japanese, and American cars, and treats all of those high-quality cars accordingly. I am happy to say that I just bought an exceptionally beautiful 2008 Acura TL sedan yesterday - just yesterday! - and everyone in the family did everything possible to make everything perfect before I drove the car out of the lot. The car was in beautiful condition in all respects, inside and out, both mechanically and cosmetically, and I could feel that everyone was actually proud of the sale - rightly proud - and actually happy for me as the new owner. All of this extraordinary good will and gratitude from the whole family for the sale, even after my holding off the purchase for no less than five full weeks! Truly, an extraordinary business experience. This was the first time I had ever bought a used car. And, with this one experience with EZ Auto, I would be fully prepared and happy to do it again - specifically with, that is, EZ Auto Sales. A special note: The general manager of the operation, an unusually good and thoughtful man named Ali, is clearly an exceptionally honest, and fair and calm - and PATIENT! - salesman and businessman. He clearly does everything by-the-book, and in a very pleasant and unpressured, and uniquely nice - and unusually trusting - and cheerful way. Not only manifestly trustworthy, he has an especially great personality, and truly not only honest but actually enjoyable to work with! My sincere best wishes to Ali - and to the rest of his uncommonly nice family!

EZ Auto Sales, Inc. responded to this review

September 4, 2015

Thank you Tom for the kind words. It was a pleasure to tend to you and we are very pleased that you are enjoying your new ride, and found our service to your satisfaction. Thank you again. Sincerely, Ali

Great People

by from San Francisco California |

I showed up early in the morning to get my car. I mean I showed up at 9 am and Ali was there, ready and awake! I was able to go for a test drive and get a feel for the car. After we went inside and got the ball rolling. He was negotiable on the price. He is real friendly and professional, explaining why I had to sign a bunch of times. I really recommend this place. I'm planning on getting another car once I finish with the one I have.

Highly Recommended. Best Customer Service.

by from Fremont, CA |

The best car buying process. Pain free! Their customer service is the best.

Honest Deals

by from San Jose, CA |

Bought a used Toyota Avalon from this dealer. the experience was very good. nice honest folks. clean reliable car. great price. am now thinking of buying another used car for my daughter ... i am going to EZ Auto Sales!!!

Honda Odyssey

by from Walnut Creek,CA |

I bought a 2004 Honda Odyssey and I haven't had any problems with the Van. They are honest and I got a good deal.

Great Service, Fair price

by from San Jose, CA |

Bought a 2011 Mercedes Benz C300 from EZ AutoSales, inc. Great service and they made the price work for me. I will go back anytime. Thank you EZ Autosales.