Schlossmann Honda City

New 888-276-5849
Used 888-229-4007
Service 866-637-3556

Hwy 100 Between Oklahoma and Beloit

Friendly service and very clean show room.

by from waukesha wi. |

I was very pleased with Honda city . Bruce is my sales person, very well informed ,kind not pushy and gave me time to think. very happy with the service I received there.

FANTASTIC ALL THE WAY AROUND

by from Union, MI |

I bought my second Honda from Schlossmann. 2015 CRV Touring. Everyone was wonderful from the salesman to the finance department. I bought this vehicle as a surprise to my wife for mother's day. They did everything possible to get the deal done that day and deliver the vehicle to me. They even let me borrow a bow to put on the vehicle. Top notch in my book when it comes to dealers. I currently have the vehicle in service getting some accessories installed. They are quick and precise. I love everything about it and the environment. I will be back again! Thanks Everyone!

Marion Masterjohn is awesome!!

by from Germantown, WI |

This was our 2nd time purchasing a vehicle from them and the 3rd time working with Marion Masterjohn. Words can't explain how truly greatful me and our family are to her. She works with people who don't have the greatest credit and works hard to get you into a new vehicle. She always puts YOUR needs first before anything else and that's a quality that's hard to find. I would recommend her to anyone who has not so good credit, looking for someone to just give them a chance. I would really recommend her to anyone. Each time we have purchased a vehicle from this dealership, the staff has been very friendly and very accommodating. Thank you Schlossmann and even more, THANK YOU Marion!!

Great experience,great customer service!!!

by from wisconsin |

This is the first time I am buying a car for my self and not my wife. I shopped around at many dealerships and my last stop was schlossmanns Honda .. Its was the best customer experience I had out of all the dealerships I went to in search of the car I was looking for ..... I am a auto mechanic , so I can be very picky and hard to deal with .... haha .. but Helen Christiansen (mgr) and Bill long were very helpful with all the many questions I had... The one thing I liked the most was , I didn't have a car at the present time and borrowing a car from work, and want to take the car I was looking at to work and perform a inspection to make sure everything was ok.They said I could come down in the morning and drop my car and pick there up to take to work, I said I couldn't because I couldn't leave my works car there, because its is a loaner vehicle we use to hand out to customers. So Helen Christiansen said she would have the car delivered to my work so I could look at...That was awesome and very very helpful to me. After I had looked over the vehicle ... I had some questions about some of the meachanic of the vehicle... so they handed me to Jeffery in service which was also a great experience as well... he answered all my questions and was able to explain everything I needed to know.. I could go on and on and on about my experience but I don't type very fast ... haha To sum it up ... everyone gave me the time of day and was very willing to go out there way for me... I really have no complants... and id just like to say I am very happy with Jeffery in service, and Helen Christiansen ... they are what really sold me on the vehicle..

Purchased

by from West Allis Wi |

I have purchased many cars over the years here. Have searched elsewhere and found nothing comparable to their customer service as well as their pricing. Myrien Harris has been an amazing salesperson and I will continue to see him for all my new car buying needs. The service department always takes care of my vehicle. Thanks!

Fuzzy Math

by from West Allis, WI |

With two Honda leases ending shortly, we went into the dealer looking to lease two new vehicles. Of course we were expecting that the salesperson would take this seriously since we were previous customers and we would looking at two vehicles. Instead of a serious proposal, they came back with a laughable one with very questionable math. Amazingly a 4 year lease had a higher payment than a 3 year lease, which is quite a mathematical mystery. If they do not want to offer a 4 year option or simply don't, I would have preferred honesty versus wasting my time.

November 4, 2014

Thank you for the review. My name is Jason and I'm one of the Sales Managers here. I'm not familiar with the details of your visit and would like the opportunity to review your information. It is never our intention for someone to feel under-valued or having had their time wasted. Please contact me to discuss your visit at your earliest convenience.

Great Experience!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

From the moment I walked up to the door I experienced excellent service from Sales and Leasing Consultant Thomas Scherr. He was there with me every step of the way making the process enjoyable and as streamlined as possible. He made me feel comfortable, walked me through the process, helped me narrow down my selection, and was genuine and honest the entire time. It was a refreshing experience where I wasn't pressured, and because of Thomas they have one happy and loyal customer. If you're looking to buy or lease Thomas is the guy to see.

Poor Customer Service

by from Wisconsin |

I called this dealer because I was actually interested in buying a car from them.The person who answered the phone didn't take seriously. I heard he was making fun of me with his friends in the background.You just lost one of your potential customers.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for the review. This is not the environment or culture that we promote or tolerate here at Honda City. Please contact me to discuss this further, at the very least, to make sure that this doesn't happen to any other potential customers. I apologize on behalf of the dealership for this experience. - Jason S. 866-834-0593

Update for the Unpleasant Experience

by from Franklin, WI |

This is the update. After posting the first review, I was contacted by the General Manager of Honda City- Mr. Craig Lucas. He listened to our issues and concerns and tried his best to solve the problems. Eventually, our CR-V got to change its two front tires and after that, the noise significantly decreased. Now we've much more enjoyed driving this car go anywhere. I wanna thank the Honda City for such nice post-purchase service. Thank Mr. Lucas and his team.

Unpleasant experience

by from Franklin, WI |

We bought a pre-owned certified CRV from Schlossmann's. Only a week later, our car started to make noise during driving. We sent the CRV back and the service guy said we need to change 4 tires to reduce the noise after a driving test. He did not even bother to have a mechanical check, even though he cannot guarantee that the noise is caused by the tires. The mechanic check is covered by the warranty and they didn't want to provide free service. We can't believe that we have to replace 4 tires after 1 week purchase and it is Certified, and all tires are in good shape. We talked to the store manager, who was very mean and unfriendly. He said if we found this problem before the purchase, they would change the tires for free. However, we found it after purchase, so it was not their responsibilities. Finally, he offered a 20% off on the tire change. Eventually, we decided not to change the tires, cause we didn't want to fall into their trap to give away more money. It was unpleasant experience and we don't recommend Schlossmann's to anyone.

July 15, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with your CR-V. I have passed this on to Craig Lucas our General Manager. If you'd like to discuss your issues further, Please call us at 414-328-3500 and speak with Craig directly or email him at 3craigl@schlossmannauto. He will be happy to discuss any outstanding issues and we'd like to know more about what went wrong.

Love Marion Masterjohn

by from West Allis, WI |

I contacted Marion 4 months before. I had poor credit, she told me to do a few things to improve my credit rating and to check back with her. I did EXACTLY what she said and I left the lot In a brand new Honda Insight. I love Marion for all her hard work along with a few others I don't know their last names, but John and Jamie. Marion is a true gem and will be very upfront and honest, in today's world that says a a lot about a dealership. They have gained a customer for life, Thank you again Honda City!