Wilde Toyota

Service 888-644-3453

Milwaukee's #1 Volume Toyota Dealer*

A great experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We recently had a great experience working with Jamie Shay at Wilde Toyota! We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the kind of experience where you can ask your questions and not feel like you are going to get trapped into a sales pitch that will never end. Instead, he stuck with wanting to know what our situation was and how he could work with that. He went above and beyond to make us happy and is excellent in customer service and satisfaction. He helped us find the perfect car for us!

Massa - 2013 kia optima

by from Brookfield WI |

Salesman by the name if Tom Worm was excellent. I would recommend that anyone looking for a car ask for Tom at your dealership. Tom listened to me and found a great vehicle. He is very honest and a joy to talk with.

Be cautious when purchasing pre-owned vehicles

by from Franklin, WI |

I'm in college and need a car for work and to come home over breaks. I found a 2004 Camry on this lot and fell in love. I had two men with me who knew about cars and to help me out with my purchase. Upon reviewing the accident report, it had been in one accident with the single owner it had. We asked my salesman, Tommy Haynes, if he knew what the accident was and he said, "no". The car looked good from the exterior and seemed to drive with no problem. After purchase, we took it to a family friend, who is a mechanic and when he pushed down on the truck (not the bumper, the top of the trunk) the left side of the rear bumper fell off- I was in college at this point and once I returned three weeks later (hadn't driven it since I bought it nor had my parents except to take it to our friend) I went to the dealership. I was basically told that I was lying and the I had to have done something to the car, even though in the accident report it said it was in an accident. Well, it was made clear now that it was in a rear end. He told me he would have their service check it out. They confirmed that everything was secure. Which, made no sense. How does a bumper fall off then suddenly be secure? So, I leave it be because I don't want to be accused of lying anymore. A few weeks later I look at my bumper and it looks to be falling off, again. I take it to an auto body who tells me that I will need to have my bumper REPLACED in order for it to be fixed. I take it back to the dealership but this time talked to the manager. He still told me that I had to have been lying and asked for documentation that I had bought it in previously, keep in mind I did take it in within 30 days of buying it the first time. Well, I didn't have documentation therefore, I was basically called a liar again and that his mechanics are certified so they must have made an accurate evaluation, etc. I take it back to the auto body and had them replace my bumper. Upon arrival to pick up my vehicle from the auto body he tells me that clips were broken and that brackets were put on backwards. Long story short, if you're going to buy a pre-owned vehicle from Wilde Toyota on 108th St. in West Allis, have an outside mechanic look at it because I've found they cannot be trusted. I love the car but, being called a liar then having my suspicions confirmed has left a bad taste in my mouth with the dealership.

Painless buying experience (outline form)

by from Alpine Valley, WI |

Went looking for a used Tacoma access after much research. None available with my specifications in area or at Wilde. Checked their new vehicle lot. Test drove and negotiated vehicle and my trade in. Came to an impasse. Dan McDonell asked what price I would pay. I told him and after the obligatory check with the guy at the front desk sold me the truck for my price. Dan did not go away after the sale. He was very helpful until I drove off the lot. Future service to be determined.

max kramer

by from milwaukee wi |

Max Kramer was a delight to deal with and went out of his way to find a car for us in the color we preferred.

Wilde Toyota & Tom Worm

by from Greenfield, WI |

I recently traded my beloved 2-year old Chrysler 300 in on a 3-year old Cadillac SUV. I wanted an all-wheel-drive vehicle that would be easier to get in and out of. Tom helped me find the right car and was very patient with me as I made up my mind. The dealership had a huge inventory and Tom seemed to know them all. The one I bought had just come in and he was still up on it. As a result of Tom's work I would/will recommend the dealership and him. I hope to be able to buy another car from him down the road.

Great, no pressure

by from Roscoe, Il |

Matt McCaskill and Amanda Vnuk made are buying experience pleasant. They were both very professional and honest. We will purchase again from Wilde Toyota.

Great place to buy a car!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Chicago Il |

Thomas Worm very friendly , great customer service, excellent dealer, very very honest. He helped me get the car I wanted. Thank you so so much Great person:-)

Great Service, will do whatever it takes!

by from Mukwonago, WI |

Just an overall great experience! Bought a used car and traded in my old one, the process was very easy and in the end we were very happy. Thank you!

Jamie Shay

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We brought our '09 Camry to Wilde Toyota to see what we could get for the car. The appraisal came in very close to what we wanted for it so we started looking at used Corollas. Jamie Shay was our salesman and he's motivated to provide great customer service! We had a great car buying experience because of Jamie! He's high energy, positive and was focused on helping us find just the right Corolla for a great value. Jamie helped us every step of the way, looking for opportunities to provide great customer service! We highly recommend Jamie & Wilde Toyota.

Unpleasant treatment

by from Fredonia, Wi |

I will never recommend this place to anybody. I drove 1 hour to get to Wilde Toyota in West Allis and only spent ten minutes in the dealership because they basically shut me off. I will never go back to this place. They were so easy to dismiss me because of low credit score. Never even bothered to ask me what car I want nor did they show me the car. They didn't even bother to understand my situation and how they can help. So I went to Andrew Toyota. I was able to buy a car at Andrew Toyota. Wilde just lost a business from me. I will never recommend this place to anybody.

Wilde Toyota responded to this review

July 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at rpigo@wildetoyota.com with more details as we would like to rectify the situation. Thank you. Rachel Pigo