Wilde Toyota

Used 877-262-0275
Service 888-644-3453

Milwaukee's #1 Volume Toyota Dealer*

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Jamie Shay sold me my car and didn't give me a headache. He helped me get the vehicle I wanted, was honest, and didn't pressure me into making a decision. I recommend shopping at Wilde Toyota and asking for Jamie Shay...You won't regret it!

Great place to buy a car!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Chicago Il |

Thomas Worm very friendly , great customer service, excellent dealer, very very honest. He helped me get the car I wanted. Thank you so so much Great person:-)

Great Service, will do whatever it takes!

by from Mukwonago, WI |

Just an overall great experience! Bought a used car and traded in my old one, the process was very easy and in the end we were very happy. Thank you!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We brought our '09 Camry to Wilde Toyota to see what we could get for the car. The appraisal came in very close to what we wanted for it so we started looking at used Corollas. Jamie Shay was our salesman and he's motivated to provide great customer service! We had a great car buying experience because of Jamie! He's high energy, positive and was focused on helping us find just the right Corolla for a great value. Jamie helped us every step of the way, looking for opportunities to provide great customer service! We highly recommend Jamie & Wilde Toyota.

A great experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We recently had a great experience working with Jamie Shay at Wilde Toyota! We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the kind of experience where you can ask your questions and not feel like you are going to get trapped into a sales pitch that will never end. Instead, he stuck with wanting to know what our situation was and how he could work with that. He went above and beyond to make us happy and is excellent in customer service and satisfaction. He helped us find the perfect car for us!

Unpleasant treatment

by from Fredonia, Wi |

I will never recommend this place to anybody. I drove 1 hour to get to Wilde Toyota in West Allis and only spent ten minutes in the dealership because they basically shut me off. I will never go back to this place. They were so easy to dismiss me because of low credit score. Never even bothered to ask me what car I want nor did they show me the car. They didn't even bother to understand my situation and how they can help. So I went to Andrew Toyota. I was able to buy a car at Andrew Toyota. Wilde just lost a business from me. I will never recommend this place to anybody.

Wilde Toyota responded to this review

July 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at rpigo@wildetoyota.com with more details as we would like to rectify the situation. Thank you. Rachel Pigo

Great Prices and Service

by from Elk Grove Illinois |

Seen a used 2013 Lincoln MKZ on their web site, I live outside Chicago and didn't want to make the dive if the car wasn't as good as they said, wasn't disappointed, the car and price was as we talked over the phone, no hard sale. Would be my choice for future cars, they even are an authorized Illinois dealership, so I was able to pay my sales tax, and get my new plates and sticker on site, no waiting in line with the friendly people at the Illinois DMV.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Jamie Shay is a great dealer he was very funny and personable, made my car buying experience a delight. Transaction was smooth and quick... Thanks I love my new Truck ;-)

scammers

by from West Allis, WI |

Worst dealership ever. Spent 6 hrs there on a recent Saturday trying to purchase a used car. Tried getting me to buy at a higher interest rate. When I refused, they agreed on a lower interest rate but did not give me the "negotiated" price. Bunch of rude "Fat Cats" trying to make a few extra hundred $$$ off your average working American.

100% pride in his job!Excellent customer service!!

by from Milwaukee, wi |

Our "new" dealer is Jamie Shay. We came in to trade in our vehicle, never imagining we'd be leaving THAT SAME DAY with a beautiful, low mileage and all the new technology car :) Being that our credit is not the greatest, Jamie def. went above and beyond, showed concern and respected our price rage for payments and helped us get a much better car than we originally were looking at. He talked with our daughter, allowed her to be a kid and has a friendly, welcoming and warm personality. He is very professional and will do what he can to help you and make your car buying experience a nice one. The company is def. very lucky to have him as an employee!!! I would recommend Jamie to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle! Everyone at WildeToyota is awesome! Thank you Jamie, and hopefully in the future, you will continue to be our sales guy!

Jamie Shay!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Jamie provided excellent customer service to me and my family. We appreciated his straight forward no-nonsense approach, very happy with our purchase and experience. We will be coming back to work with Jamie again.