Wilde Toyota

Service 866-469-8891 Service 866-469-8891

MILWAUKEE'S #1 VOLUME TOYOTA DEALER 25 YEARS IN A ROW

A great experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We recently had a great experience working with Jamie Shay at Wilde Toyota! We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the kind of experience where you can ask your questions and not feel like you are going to get trapped into a sales pitch that will never end. Instead, he stuck with wanting to know what our situation was and how he could work with that. He went above and beyond to make us happy and is excellent in customer service and satisfaction. He helped us find the perfect car for us!

Thanks Jamie Shay!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Thanks, Jamie Shay! Jamie was thorough and honest when we came it to purchase an 07 van. Right away he told us the tires were shot. We so appreciated his honesty right up front! The van was just what we were looking for and Jamie went above and beyond to help us get our van.

Nice customer experience

by from Waukesha |

Recently bought a 2013 honda civic from Wilde toyota and I must admit that the customer service was really good.

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I recently traded in my car for a used car at Wilde Toyota. The customer service is off-the-charts, and could not be any better. Everyone is so nice and caring, and funny as well! The service associate that helped me was Tony, who made the whole process absolutely wonderful! Phil in financing made signing papers A LOT less painful. Throughout the process of purchasing a vehicle, I did not experience any negative customer service. Everyone is helpful with questions. Definitely would recommend!

May 12, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for your recommendation, Ehlersm. We are so pleased that Tony and Phil made the process wonderful and that our whole staff was helpful. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again soon!

Excellent buyer Salesman Matt Molenda

by from Greenfield WI |

Wilde Toyota in West Allis WI is the most terrific place to purchase your car truck etc. I have been treated so special buying my Camry and the salesman Matt Molenda did such a perfect job. Explaining the car, waiting on me and I did not have any appointment set up. He is so knowledgeable and his personality is strong. Matt also gives his peers great feedback if they helped with my experience in getting a new car if I had to wait for anything. Matt also gives great comments and highlights to the people in the credit area. I have bought many Toyota's from Wilde Toyota in West Allis and my first question is where is Matt. He is humble takes his time with me and is a great communicator. Matt praises Toyota to great lengths. I can depend on Matt Molenda if I have questions after I go home with my car. Matt follows up with you and Wilde Toyota is the best in all areas. I go to Wilde Toyota for all my service and enjoy my experience so much. I also refer anyone and everyone I know to Matt Molenda and Wilde Toyota. It is the best place to do business and you can't go wrong. I love my Camry and I am happy with all those who work at Wilde Toyota. Thank you Matt and Wilde Toyota.

May 7, 2016

It is always a pleasure, Karen, and thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing a superior customer service experience and are so pleased to learn that Matt is knowledgeable and helps you whenever he can. It has been so wonderful working with you and we look forward to continuing to work with you. Congratulations on purchasing your Toyota Camry!

Good Deal

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in on a Saturday to see a Rav4 that I saw online. When I arrived Jamie brought the car up and sent me on my way on a test drive. When I came back I walked the lot to see the other options they had and ended up falling in love with another Rav4. I had to go back to finalize everything but in the end it was worth it. I got the Rav that I wanted and Jamie hooked it up, he went beyond my expectations

May 6, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, PattyG. We are so pleased to learn that Jamie exceeded your expectations and that you love your new RAV4. It was truly a pleasure serving you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again soon.

New Corolla 2016

by from Germantown WI |

Thanks to PJ Geboy for working with me on my new Toyota Corolla, again, I got the best price available at a different Toyota dealership, went to Wilde and saved almost $500.00. This is the second time I have done this and have been completely satisfied with the whole process.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Gene! We are so pleased that PJ was helpful with your new Corolla purchase. It was wonderful working with you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again soon!

Good experience

by from Sussex, Wisconsin |

I had gone at looked at cars on Sunday and found one I like. I set up an appointment for Thursday. Jamie was very helpful and knew answers to any questions I had. It was nice because he didn't try to up sell like some businesses do. I will definitely go back there again next time I need a car.

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for your loyalty, Aubrie. It was wonderful working with you and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Sir your Greatness

by from Greendale, WI |

I recently purchased a Rav4 from Wilde. I worked with Jordan Arsnow and was surprised at the ease with which he guided me through the process. He was very helpful and well informed. In fact, in regards to the several other dealerships I checked out, he tipped the scale in Wilde's favor. And, I've bugged him with many questions since the sale. He has always been MOST pleasant and ready to assist me.

April 24, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Ronald, and congrats on purchasing a RAV4. We are so pleased that Jordan was informative and helpful. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

Ripped OFF

by from Milwaukee |

I purchased a car from them only 11 days ago. Now the car is having front end problems. I realize I bought the car "as is" but come on, only off the lot 11 days and now there's problem. Please read over the contract before signing very carefully. I looked over my contract and over paid by $500.00 from what I quoted. Again, yes my fault I should have read before signing the dotted line, however, I thought I was dealing with a reputable company. If you have any dealings with them, check, double check and TRIPLE CHECK the purchase price and the interest rate. As for me, I would not recommend Wilde.

April 24, 2016

Hi Chris, we are disappointed to hear about your recent experience and would like to opportunity to rectify it for you. Please call our used car manager, Randy Dunn at (414) 545-8010 as we would like to work with you to come to a resolution.