Wilde Toyota

3225 S 108th St, West Allis, WI 53227

Top Tier Service with Jamie Shay

by from Oak Creek, WI |

Our family was fortunate enough to have top tier service given to us by Jamie Shay. Jamie's ability to find our high demand vehicle in such a short time frame was outstanding. Jamie was professional, outgoing, and focused on meeting all of our needs in our vehicle purchase. We will highly recommend Jamie and this dealership for the outstanding qualities it has shown to our family.

Shay made our day!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My wife and I bought a car from Jamie this week, and our experience was fantastic. He is fun and outgoing, and you can tell he really cares about his clients. We had a minor mechanical issue with the vehicle the day after we picked it up. Jamie personally made sure it got taken care of promptly. It's refreshing to work with someone who is not afraid to be himself at all times. Too many people are uncomfortable in their own skin and try to be something they're not. Jamie is the real deal.

great salesman

by from mequon |

Jamie Shay really kept with us throughout the looking and finally buying process. Had other salesmen looking for us at competitors, and they might call or E once a month. Jamie was terrific!

New customer

by from Menasha, WI |

Tony Yang was great to work with! No pressure, let me drive the vehicles I was interested in without having to ride with me. All relevant staff members stayed past closing hours to make sure I could drive away with my new vehicle.

Great Service At Wilde Toyota

by from Muskego, IL |

We had a great experience and felt right at home! Thanks Chuck!

Great customer service reasonable price

by from New Berlin, Wisconsin |

Of all the dealerships I visited during this most recent car purchase, (Mike) Norman Gortmaker(at Wilde Toyota)was the most engaging and knowledgeable without being overbearing. Dealing with Mike was enjoyable and he found me a great car- especially for the price. Mike wanted to sell a car, but seemed more concerned with my needs than his own. Without question would I recommend Mike and the Wilde Toyota Used Car dealership to anyone. They sold me a high quality product at a reasonable price.

Great job

by from Wisconsin |

Thanks Michael Gortmarker! Purchased a used car and very happy! My sales person is new but still gave me a great experience, will defiinetly be back and the tour around the dealer is great, very clean dealer and very busy!

First car experience made very pleasant.

by from sussex WI |

our dealer Jamie shay made the experience of buying my first car very pleasant and fast. He was honest and helpful at all times. Making the whole process painless for all of us. The entire time we were at the dealership Jamie shay was with us, he was very straight forward and quick the whole time to get us the car we wanted as quickly as possible.

Excellent service from Jamie Shay!

by from Sussex, WI |

Jamie was excellent. Our service experience was great and Jamie was honest through our entire search for just the right car.

Benny was great!

by from Milwaukee (West Allis), WI |

I was recently in Wilde Toyota, to purchase a used 2012 Rav4. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted before I went onto the lot. I still wanted to do more than look at reviews online. I test drove numerous Rav4s, until I found the exact fit for my family. Benny was absolutely great. He was very patient with me, since I had never spent that kind of money on a vehicle before. The only issues that I came across had to do with their finance department. They were very stand-offish, because I was getting financing through a bank with witch they were not associated.They required that I get a cashiers check from the bank within two days. The problem began when they absolutely would not fax, or let me fax, from their office. My bank finance department had never heard of a policy like this before. Never the less, I took my copy of the paperwork and went to the UPS store and payed to have it faxed back and forth. Everything went through fine in the end, and Benny jumped through every hoop that could have been laid out for him. He was gracious and courteous, and I can't say enough good things about my experience with Benny Viruet.