Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield

165 Commerce Dr., Fairfield, CT 06825

New 877-248-1019
Used 888-232-5815
Service 888-271-9561

#1 Pre-Owned Mercedes Dealer in CT!

Not recommended

by from Norwalk, CT |

Bought several used low mileage higher end autos here. However, trade in values were unusually low and in each case it took half a day to "do the paper work". Exasperating. Dealer is part of a large chain that reportedly secures high mileage vehicles at auction for resale at a MB dealer. Customer service superior at Greenwich MB - part of the same group where we have also bought vehicles. MB service in our experience is considerably more expensive than other luxury makes.

Excellent service

by from North haven CT |

My experience was extremely delightful, my sales person was extremely knowledgeable and made my experience seem less, they even had a product specialist which was very helpful, I am a long time customer and will continue to buy here!

Used car purchase-very pleasant experience

by from Southampton, NY |

Got the call from dealer while traveling out of state. Fortunately, the car was still available when we returned. Sam picked us up from the Bridgeport ferry and took us to the dealership for the test ride and to see the car. Within days, we were driving back to NY in our new (used) car (again being picked up at the ferry). This was, by far, the best car purchasing experience we have ever had. I would recommend this dealership and our salesman, Sam Al-Hajjaj, to anyone interested in buying a car. Don assisted us with the paperwork and purchase of the extended warranty. He was professional and very knowledgeable. I felt the prices were reasonable 'and all and all, it was a very pleasant experience. Can't say that for all cars I've purchased! Just a word to CARS.Com, I put in an email alert for this vehicle and am happy to report that your processes worked perfectly for me in regard to this purchase as this is a very in demand car and doesn't sit in the lot for more than a few days. Thank you Mercedes of Fairfield and Thank you Cars.com!

Terrible Experience...

by from Windsor, CT |

I made a "hard appointment" and confirmed with the dealership that the used car I was interested in was indeed still available. When I arrived at the dealership (75 miles from my home) I was informed that the car had been sold a few days earlier. The dealership made NO attempt to compensate me in any way. I asked that they at least fill my tank with gas and all I got was a "deer in the headlights" stare... This was a surprise from a Mercedes Benz dealership, but I guess "Class" doesn't start with an "M"...! David B

I am surprised at the bad reviews

by from Astoria NY |

I am surprised at the bad reviews here as my experience in purchasing a 2008 Nissan 350z was professional and pleasant throughout the entire process. I almost passed on initially calling them because of the other negative reviews I read here, but I am glad I decided to call and see how my initial contact with them went because it really worked out well and was a positive purchase experience. I called them on a Wed and spoke to John V. to see if they still had the car in stock, John confirmed it was still in their computer but took my number so that he could go eyeball the car and call me back to confirm. He called me back promptly and confirmed and I made an appointment for Fri to see the car. As he was off that day he made arrangements with his fellow coworker, Alex to assist me. As per my request, they also followed up with me on both Thursday and Friday morning to confirm the car was still available before I took the hike up there. Upon my arrival, their entire staff from the receptionist (whos name escapes me at the moment, but very nice), to the sales guy Alex, the sales manager Mike, and the document/close guy, Don were very professional, friendly and easy to deal with. The car was ready for the test drive within minutes of my arrival, the negotiation was fair and without pressure and the purchase process smoothly. If I ever wanted to purchase a Mercedes or another of their used inventory I would be totally comfortable doing so. As an added plus to the experience they were totally reasonable in negotiating a price that made my smile that much bigger as I drove my beautiful Z home!

Jacinth Samuels

by from Cortlandt Manor, NY |

Jacinth was a pleasure to work with. She was quite knowledgeable and very helpful.

They sell cars but don't like to follow warranties

by from Ct |

I had purchased a car from them and when I brought it home I noticed the the wheel was damaged. I brought it back the next day and they said that it wasn't covered, so me myself went and bought a new wheel cause it was dangerous to drive like that. Soon after I realized that my 2 front shock absorbers were leaking once again I called them and they said they would get back to me. He did not get back to me so I went in to see him and he said that DMV didn't get back to him and that he was not the owner of the dealership. Also the passenger electric window makes noises when it is going down. They have refused to make any repairs to my car.

Third and fourth car for our Family

by from Milford CT |

Our experience with MB of Fairfield gets better each time we return. As a matter of fact, this time we ended up with two cars instead of one! We turned in our C-300 lease (our 2nd one) for a new C-350 lease. While there, we also leased a smart convertible as a fun car for the two of us. The sales staff, specifically Dimitri and Eric (Sales managers) always seem to make the numbers work for us to keep coming back to MB of Fairfield. The service seems great over the past few years, although there has been little need other than normal maintainence. I highly recommend them.

Bait and Switch, the sequel.

by from Outer Mass |

The SAME thing happened to me: "This dealer places numerous adds on Cars.com that they claim have already sold when you ask them directly. I sent an email asking about a specific car and they said it was available. I sent a second email 2 hours later trying to confirm that the car was still there and availible. Then after i pressed them they said they had both been sold. These ads still remain on their site and Cars.com Just plainly manipulating the system." The Bait and Switch is an old trick, and it stinks.

Bait and switch

by from 02537 |

This dealer places numerous adds on Cars.com that they claim have already sold when you ask them directly. I sent an email asking about a specific car and them said it was availible. I sent a second email 2 hours later trying to confirm that the car was still there and availible. Then after i pressed them they said they had both been sold. These Adds still remain on their site and Cars.com Just plainly manipulating the system.