Boucher Kia of Milwaukee

8730 N 91st St, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 866-309-1922
Used 877-468-4702
Service 866-634-2408

We Ride With You Every Mile! Fastest Growing Kia New and CPO Dealer in WIS per 2014 Zone Records!

One of the Best!

by from Milwaukee WI |

Purchased a 2012 Infinity G37x This was the smoothest car buying experience I have ever experienced. Kyle Lyon and his manager Robert Gonzales made my wife and I very comfortable. Beginning with sales and all the way to finance and delivery the process was smooth efficient and most of all enjoyable. I am one that never purchases a maintenance contract but because of the experience all my service will be completed by Boucher. The maintenance contract is well worth the money. I look forward to working with this facility in the future. If you are in the market for a new/used vehicle stop in and ask for Kyle Lyon. You will not be disappointed.

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I actually felt this is the best customer service, I have had in a long time. Brian Lundeen helped me find my dream car. i have been researching the Kia Souls since 2010. I purchased a 2015 Kia Soul, and it fits me like a glove. Brian took everything I was looking for and found my Soul. Most sales men, are pushy and overwhelming. But Brian made us feel like he was really interested in our wants and needs, as an individual. Brian really took good care of us. We had him from the beginning to the end. That was wonderful instead of getting thrown from one person to another. Brian also made sure we knew how everything worked and came along for a test drive, to make sure if i had any questions during the test drive, he could answer all of them. That was awesome, because sometimes you can't remember later, and he was right there for convenience.

Very Great Experience with Jonathan at Boucher Kia

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Recently leased a new 2015 Kia Optima from Boucher Kia and Jonathan and the whole team at Boucher did a fantastic job with the whole process. They were more than willing to explore all possible options with me and were very transparent about all of the expenses that go into your purchase. When I was ready to sign the paperwork there was a bit of a delay from the finance team and I had somewhere to get to, so Jonathan was nice enough to let me take a the car for the night and come back and finish the paperwork (and pay) in the morning. Truly great customer service. I have been to many other dealerships in the Milwaukee area, both Kia and other, and the Boucher family continually is the best experience from a customer relationship, car selection, and price standpoint. Many dealership sales people are either too pushy or don't pay enough attention; at Boucher however I have found they have the balance just right. Highly recommended.

The best experience we have ever had buying a new.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Everyone was so nice to my wife and I. They were all so patient they answered every question we had and never talked down to us. It was better then dealing with family this dealership wanted to sell us a new KIA Sedona.

Fantastic Service department

by from Menominee falls |

Nice friendly service advisors. I have always felt welcome and appreciated.

95 Saturn service

by from Menominee falls |

very satisfied with my 10 years of servicing my vehicle with Boucher.

Great service

by from Menominee falls |

very friendly customer service. We really enjoyed the process.

Great service department

by from Milwaukee |

The service was very convenient and quick. Used to be a Saturn customer. Thank you Boucher.

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! All of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words.

Great service

by from Fredonia |

Service has been upfront and friendly. They are taking care of my warranty issue for me and I truly appreciate it.

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! All of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words and choosing us for your warranty work.

Boucher Kia service is excellent

by from Mequon |

Tim and Matt have taken great care of me and honest. What more could I have asked for from a dealer.

March 24, 2015

Dear Kia Amante, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! Tim, Matt and all of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words and choosing us for your vehicle service needs!

Best experience ever!

by from Manitowoc, wi |

This dealership went above and beyond. We would defiantly recommend them to anyone. They took all our needs into mind and gave us a great deal. We will be going back again for our car needs in the future.

March 24, 2015

Dear JJ, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! All of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words and choosing us for your vehicle!