Boucher Kia of Milwaukee

8730 N 91st St, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 866-309-1922
Used 877-468-4702
Service 866-634-2408

Boucher Kia of Milwaukee - We Ride With You Every Mile!

One of the Best!

by from Milwaukee WI |

Purchased a 2012 Infinity G37x This was the smoothest car buying experience I have ever experienced. Kyle Lyon and his manager Robert Gonzales made my wife and I very comfortable. Beginning with sales and all the way to finance and delivery the process was smooth efficient and most of all enjoyable. I am one that never purchases a maintenance contract but because of the experience all my service will be completed by Boucher. The maintenance contract is well worth the money. I look forward to working with this facility in the future. If you are in the market for a new/used vehicle stop in and ask for Kyle Lyon. You will not be disappointed.

Kyle Lyon is a great salesman !!!!!

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Kyle and Kia crew did everything they could to get me in a new vehicle. 5 stars for some reason the rate chart is not allowing me to give all 5s.

Outstanding Service and Purchase experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had not shopped or considered buying a new car for a long while. As a matter of fact I had only intended to buy a used car. After, talking with Marvin Cameron (sales consultant) at Boucher dealership on 91st and Brown Deer I was very confident as well as comfortable with the reality of owning the car I had only dreamed of owning. The purchase of a new KIA Optima was a next car goal, but Marvin help me to make this purchase a present day accomplishment. He is definitely a sales consultant that you can trust and feel as if you are in good hands. Thank you Marvin. Cynthia of Milwaukee, WI

excellent service, clean facilities, very helpful

by from Mukwonago, WI |

Have not bought a car in a long time and was not looking forward to the experience but after dealing with Donna at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee I would recommend anyone looking for a Kia to go there and ask for her. She was extremely helpful and informative as well as courteous and genuinely interested in us as people. The whole experience was a breeze (took a long time to go thru everything but that was expected) and would HIGHLY recommend anyone to go there and look Donna and the crew up! Thanks again for the experience and I LOVE MY NEW KIA!!!!

Great Experience

by from Germantown, WI |

My name is Megan and I recently purchased a 2014 Kia Optima from Boucher Kia of Milwaukee. Carmen the sales consultant was great! She was very friendly and took good care of me. I know I made a friend that day and really appreciate the hospitality. Thanks again Carmen, you are wonderful! :-)

Feeling Underwhelmed, Unimportant

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

We were interested in a Kia Optima at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee. When we first inquired about the vehicle and took the car for a test drive, our salesperson, Vivian was wonderful. She was understanding when we decided (for personal reasons) to wait on the purchase of the vehicle. When we reconnected and told her we were possibly interested in a different vehicle, she said it would be next to impossible to find the color of vehicle I wanted with the features I wanted. A red Kia Sorrento with roof racks and a sunroof. We did opt to go back to purchase the Optima and were greeted well upon returning, but once we agreed to purchase the vehicle, she was off doing other things and we were left to sit at her desk, with only an explanation every once in a while as to what was going on. We sat at her desk for hours to purchase the vehicle. It truly felt as though, once the sale was agreed upon, we were unimportant and it was time to move on. We had other financing, but I felt high pressure to go through the dealership. We were told they were making next to nothing on the car, and this would be a way for them to make some money. We also inquired about the television that was to come with the purchase, and the GM said well I guess I will, but at this price I shouldn't. We did have to remind them again in financing about the TV (the finance man did not know we were getting the TV). We were surprised to receive only a 19" television, while Chevy was giving away a 42" television with a much cheaper purchase. Once home we found a slow leak in a tire and the passenger vanity mirror light was burnt out. When I called our salesperson, I felt as though I was bothering her. We did take it back to be fixed and my husband was happy with the service person's attitude and the fixed problems. We have since decided that though we love our Kia Optima, we would not go back to Boucher Kia of Milwaukee.

March 4, 2014

Joy - On behalf of our team here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee, I sincerely apologize for your bad experience. I do, however, really appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. It is our goal to ensure that every customer leaves with a positive experience. And this feedback will help us improve our policies going forward. I would love the opportunity to speak with you in person to resolve this issue. Please email me at your earliest convenience. Brian Chilson | Sales Manager | brian.chilson@boucher.com

Purchase

by from Cudahy wi |

Just recently purchased a 2013 KIA and I am overall impressed. We searched online and received an email from our salesperson Michael Burnet. Unfortunately the only day my husband and I had off happened to be Michales day off, he so kindly came in on his day off. Took the KIA out on a test drive and decided to see if we could get a loan. Eric Kittner worked some magic and got us a loan at a pretty decent interest rate. Two days after I purchased the KIA the windshield wiper line froze and Tim in service squeezed me in on a Saturday and fixed it in less than 15 minutes. Within a few days of the purchase I received a thank you email from Dan Abezetian. I'm so impressed with this experience and would not hesitate to recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Fantastic Service/Excellent Selection of Cars

by from Milwaukee WI |

I am Ruby Williams, and I recenly purchased a chevy classic from Boucher Kia of Milw. My salesman was Peter, and I appreciated the way he greeted me as I came in. I felt very comfortable talking to Peter. He did not try to fast talk me, he listened patiently to what I wanted to do, and the cars that I wanted to look at. The weather was very blizzard like, but we carefully took the car for a test drive. I clearly liked the way Peter explained thing to me where I could readily understand things about the car that I eventually bought. IOverall I had a wonderful experience, and I have already told several people about the excellent customer service and Boucher Kia. This will make me come back for my next car. :)

March 4, 2014

Ruby - Thanks for this excellent feedback, and congratulations on your new car! I am happy to hear that Peter was helpful throughout your purchase and was able to get you into a car that fit your needs. He is an asset to the team and is excellent at upholding our value of exceptional customer service. We hope to see you in the future for any of your automotive needs! In the meantime, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content. Brian Chilson | Sales Manager | brian.chilson@boucher.com

Awesome dealership!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I inquired about getting a Kia Rio online and received many calls from different dealers. The one I went to first said they couldn't help me (and didn't actually try). Brian from Boucher had called and offered their services and then I received a followup call from Marvin Cameron. I did the credit appl. online, he said he was sure they could finance me so I went in. They were all wonderful, helpful and not pushy. I drove out with a new Kia Rio. The service was excellent and Marvin could not have done a better job. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great experience and great sales team

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Sales agent I dealt with was very polite and respectful. General Manager was really nice. Overall we had a great experience and bought our car from Boucher.

July 2, 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Ben! I am happy to hear that our entire team was helpful throughout your recent purchase, and I hope you are enjoying your new car! If there is everything anything we can do for you in the future, please come back and see us. Also, be sure to connect with us online on Facebook and Twitter! Best, Brian Hansen | General Manager | brian.hansen@boucher.com