Boucher Kia of Milwaukee

8730 N 91st St, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 866-309-1922
Used 877-468-4702
Service 866-634-2408

We Ride With You Every Mile! Fastest Growing Kia CPO Dealer in WIS per 2014 Zone Records!

One of the Best!

by from Milwaukee WI |

Purchased a 2012 Infinity G37x This was the smoothest car buying experience I have ever experienced. Kyle Lyon and his manager Robert Gonzales made my wife and I very comfortable. Beginning with sales and all the way to finance and delivery the process was smooth efficient and most of all enjoyable. I am one that never purchases a maintenance contract but because of the experience all my service will be completed by Boucher. The maintenance contract is well worth the money. I look forward to working with this facility in the future. If you are in the market for a new/used vehicle stop in and ask for Kyle Lyon. You will not be disappointed.

Fantastic Service department

by from Menominee falls |

Nice friendly service advisors. I have always felt welcome and appreciated.

95 Saturn service

by from Menominee falls |

very satisfied with my 10 years of servicing my vehicle with Boucher.

Great service

by from Menominee falls |

very friendly customer service. We really enjoyed the process.

Great service department

by from Milwaukee |

The service was very convenient and quick. Used to be a Saturn customer. Thank you Boucher.

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! All of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words.

Great service

by from Fredonia |

Service has been upfront and friendly. They are taking care of my warranty issue for me and I truly appreciate it.

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! All of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words and choosing us for your warranty work.

Boucher Kia service is excellent

by from Mequon |

Tim and Matt have taken great care of me and honest. What more could I have asked for from a dealer.

March 24, 2015

Dear Kia Amante, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! Tim, Matt and all of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words and choosing us for your vehicle service needs!

Best experience ever!

by from Manitowoc, wi |

This dealership went above and beyond. We would defiantly recommend them to anyone. They took all our needs into mind and gave us a great deal. We will be going back again for our car needs in the future.

March 24, 2015

Dear JJ, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! All of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words and choosing us for your vehicle!

awesome

by from Milwaukee, WI |

It was a great experience buying my 2015 Kia Soul from this dealer. Eric Walton and Rob Meyer got straight to the point and laid it all out there. Both explained all my options and offers clearly. They also answered the 100's of questions I asked them with great detail and honesty. Highly recommended. This dealership approved me quickly (FICO score of 769) when Educators Credit Union denied me.

March 24, 2015

Dear Toua Le, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! Eric and Robert and all of us here at Boucher Kia of Milwaukee appreciate your kind words and choosing us for your Soul!

Kyle Lyon is a great salesman !!!!!

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Kyle and Kia crew did everything they could to get me in a new vehicle. 5 stars for some reason the rate chart is not allowing me to give all 5s.

Outstanding Service and Purchase experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had not shopped or considered buying a new car for a long while. As a matter of fact I had only intended to buy a used car. After, talking with Marvin Cameron (sales consultant) at Boucher dealership on 91st and Brown Deer I was very confident as well as comfortable with the reality of owning the car I had only dreamed of owning. The purchase of a new KIA Optima was a next car goal, but Marvin help me to make this purchase a present day accomplishment. He is definitely a sales consultant that you can trust and feel as if you are in good hands. Thank you Marvin. Cynthia of Milwaukee, WI