Priority Honda

12815 Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078

New 877-468-9211
Used 888-771-5998
Service 866-629-8410

ALL NEW AND PRE-OWNED PURCHASES INCLUDE FREE OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE and FREE STATE INSPECTIONS!!!

superior customer service!!!

by from Charlotte,my |

Great service department! Convenient hours and great customer service! The facilities are great and customer friendly. Highly recommend this dealer and service department!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE !!!!!!

by from CHARLOTTE, NC |

THE WORST HONDA DEALER IN THE AREA, MANAGERS ARE RUDE, AND UNWILLING TO WORK WITH YOU ON A FAIR PRICE. THE OTHER HONDA DEALERS WERE MUCH CHEAPER ON PRICE, UP TO TWO THOUSAND LESS. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL CARS FROM THIS DEALERSHIP IN THE PAST, BUT WILL NEVER GO BACK NOW, THE MANAGEMENT CAN'T BE TRUSTED !!!!!

Always great service!

by from Mooresville NC |

Can't beat the friendly service. Always do great job. They explain every cost and service.

Unprofessional Staff, Rude Management!

by from Matthews, NC |

The sales manager was very rude and did not want to negotiate a fair price. Instead he was trying to push me into payment plans that were unreasonable and not what I wanted. Rachel, who was dressed very unprofessionally, did not seem knowledgable about the service she was handling. Mike was also very unprofessional. He did not not make it clear where the unexplainable fees were being added on to the sales total. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Concord and Charlotte have much friendlier and professional staff!

Recent visit

by from Charlotte NC |

Allen Sanchez takes good care of us. We inherited our van and the transition has been seamless. He is a professional and we appreciate his attentiveness.

4th lease with Priority Honda

by from Concord,NC |

This is my 4th lease from Priority Honda and as always everything went smoothly and as expected. All 4 vehicles have been done with John Troxler and I couldnt ask for a better representative. There slogan is you are the Priority and I feel everyone from sales to service/parts believes that. Look forward to doing additional leases with Priority Hondas Exchange Department.

Great Service

by from Huntersville Nc |

Dawn Bockert was very helpful and friendly. Thanks

Priority Honda's Dawn Bockert a true pro,

by from Mooresville, NC |

I came to the dealer for my regular oil and filter change that they provide free of charge even though I bought my Honda Odyssey from another dealer. Dawn met me and was cheerful and promised the work which included two recalls would be completed by the end of the afternoon. Halfway through she informed me of some problems including cracked engine mounts and a leaking hydraulic belt tensioner. The cost was hard to swallow but Dawn was not pushy and said she simply wanted me to know the true condition of my vehicle. I was disapointed to hear of so many issues with a vehicle with only 60,000 miles. She in turn introduced me to her service manager Lolly. She too was very accomidating and agreed it was not reasonable for such items to break with so little milage. In turn she worked closely with me and Honda to get the parts at a reduced rate and a price I could afford. The work was completed on time and the car delivered to me with a smile. Its is truly nice to work with a dealership where you feel good about working with them. Priority provided a pleasant experience for a process no one enjoys having to go through. A special Thanks to Dawn and the entire service team as well as the mechanic who repaired my car.

Great Team

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mike, Justin and Mark are great guys to work worth. They worked very hard to make sure that I was able to leave with a vehicle. Very happy with the service and grateful that I was recommended to go there. Will definitely take my son when he is ready to purchase.

Excellent service advisor and experience

by from Huntersville, NC |

Had an excellent experience at priority service. Jim Comey helped me with a timing issue which was caused by another dealer. Would definitely recommend Jim and the service crew at Priority.

Excellent service

by from Gastonia nc |

Excellent service department great people the amenities are second to none will tell all my friends and family to go to priority honda.