Priority Honda

12815 Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078

New 877-468-9211
Used 888-771-5998
Service 866-629-8410

ALL NEW AND PRE-OWNED PURCHASES INCLUDE FREE OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE and FREE STATE INSPECTIONS!!!

superior customer service!!!

by from Charlotte,my |

Great service department! Convenient hours and great customer service! The facilities are great and customer friendly. Highly recommend this dealer and service department!

Outstanding service as always!!

by from Charlotte NC |

As always Mark Pier and Priority Honda honor their commitment to outstanding service and value. I am a Honda owner for life and have 3 Civics in my household (2 leased and 1 used)...the free services along with Mark's consistent dedication and attention to making each visit such an easy and pleasant experience gives me a reason to say Priority Honda is THE place I will continue to go for my familiy's vehicles...as well as recommend friends to do the same.

Fast service and great facilities

by from Huntersville, NC |

I had a great experience with Kris Rainey at Priority Honda. We were looking for a new car with a 2 year old in tow. They had a great play area for kids that kept our little one entertained. Kris worked really hard to make the process as fast as possible. Thank you for great service and an overall wonderful experience

Attentive and Customer Focused

by from Mooresville, NC |

I was recently at the Priority Honda dealership for an oil change and new tire installation while I waited. The staff, primarily Dawn Bockert, was very attentive, courteous, and respectful of my time. When the new tires did not show on time, Dawn arranged for a loaner at no charge, and without hesitation, so that I could carry on with my day. When I picked up my car late in the day, ~7pm, I remembered a windshield wiper issue on the driver's side. The service person immediately found someone in the shop to address it before I drove away. This is why I keep coming back to Priority. Jamie

Excellent Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Our Honda Accord Hybrid needed to have our front bumper repaired. Robert is so polite had a pleasant personality. Robert fixed our bumper and the card looks new again. Dawn Bockert was our service manager. Dawn is so helpful and very detailed on explaining what needs to be done on the car and what the cost will be. My husband and I feel very confident when we take are cars in for maintenance. 100% Kudos for Dawn Bockert and Robert should be lauded for their professionalism. George and Sue Grammas

Service visit

by from Charlotte, NC |

Routine oil change service and added a state inspection at the last minute. Mark Pier did an excellent job of making everything happen; even got to talk with the service technician. The amount of time it took was less than expected. Great, fast service.

Great service and treatment!

by from Charlotte |

I was able to request an appointment online at a time convenient to me. I had various needs coming in. I was greeted immediately and already had a ballpark figure for the services I had requested. Dawn Bockert was my counselor and she made sure to greet me. When she called a bit later, the repairs were more extensive than we thought. Dawn was caring and worked with the Honda office to find discounts for me through an extended warranty agreement, even though my car is 8 years old. She found quality Goodyear tires in the moderate range to help with expenses. Overall, the service was great. When I arrived, the mechanic apologized because he wasn't satisfied with his work and was making a few adjustments. They washed the car (which it desperately needed), and I was give free oil changes and tire rotations for life. I was treated extremely well, and I will return to Dawn and Priority for future needs. We may have even convinced my husband to use a "dealership" the next time.

Excellent customer service

by from Huntersville, NC |

Jim in the service department is consistently helpful and professional. The two men who drive the shuttle are very nice also. This dealership is overall honest and pleasant to be doing business with. I highly recommend them.

Great Service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Very helpful and friendly service staff. James Comey usually helps me and he is efficient and knowledgeable. I am a lifetime customer for sure!

Great service!!!!

by from Mount Holly, NC |

James Comey seemed very friendly and I was back on the road relatively quickly

James Comey is the BEST!

by from Char NC |

I bought my Honda CRV 2yrs ago from Priority Honda & have recommended them many times. James Comey in the service dept. is the friendliest & most helpful service person I have ever dealt with! He is like this every time I have come in! The whole atmosphere at Priority is one of the most upbeat & happy I have ever seen!