Priority Honda

12815 Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078

Loving our accord

by from Lenoir, nc |

We would like to thank John troxley for helping us with getting our accord. We love our new car. John & peppy helped get us through all the paperwork processed. Thank you for all your hard work!

2016 HR-V EX HONDA

by from Concord, NC |

In 2012, I leased a Honda automobile from a dealer in Concord, NC. I was not happy with the experience. On July 31, 2015, I went on the internet and came across Priority Honda. I liked the fact that they advertise Free Oil Changes and State Inspections for as long as you own the car, as well as Wednesday is Women's Day, giving manicures while you wait to have your car serviced. I had an excellent experience with the salesman, Thomas Thibodeau. Thomas is not pushy, but very willing to give you what you ask for. I leased a 2016 Honda HR-V EX with all the "bells and whistles" I requested. I have been driving the car for two weeks and I love it. I could not be happier. Besides Salesman,Thomas Thibodeau, I had an enjoyable experience talking with Keith McCullar, General Manager, Alden in Accounting and Roman Dominguez, a salesman in training.

Owner Of My New 2010 Honda Accord

by from Charlotte , N.C |

cant wait to go get a Manicure... and just be around nice people.

Saturday Service

by from Charlotte |

This was super quick and convenient for me to come in on the weekend.

My experience at Priority Honda

by from Huntersville NC |

I met with Dawn Brockport in service department to schedule my first major service for my 2012 Pilot. She both professional and knowledgeable about my vehicle. She let me know that I had a brake problem and I authorized the repair. A few days later a related issue arose and she handled it immediately. A good experience to say the least.

Frank Realmuto

by from Concord NC |

Frank Realmuto the Service Manager provided excellent customer service. He explained to me what they would do and how long it would take. Very pleased customer. Thanks Frank.

Excellent customer service!!

by from Mooresville |

My service representative, Dawn Bockert, was very knowledgable about my car and what I service needed to have completed during this visit. She was very thorough and made me feel confident everything would be taken care of timely and accurately.

Lifetime oil change a BIG plus

by from Stanley, NC |

I love the lifetime oil changes you get when you buy a new car...just watch out for unnecessary car repair/maint. recommendation.

Great Service

by from Huntersville NC |

James Comey does a great job as service manager. He has been helping me for several years. My Odyssey is always serviced within the time specified. Very clean waiting room. Have used the courtesy van once when I did not want to wait for my repairs.

kelsey hardin - glove box wont open.

by from charlotte, nc |

I had problems with the glove box. It won't open. I went to the priority huntersville location and was initially told that the maintenance would not be covered under warranty. I just got the brand new pilot few months ago. I was not very happy when I came to know about this. However kelsey Hardin showed great empathy with my situation and helped me with the situation and got the issue covered under warranty. The service was also prompt and the issue was fixed correctly. I am very happy with the car and would look forward to working with kelsey Hardin in the future. Thanks.