Frank Boucher Imports

9601 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53406

New 888-238-5743 New 888-238-5743
Used 888-414-4987 Used 888-414-4987
Service 888-234-6182 Service 888-234-6182

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Excellent experience

by from burlington, WI |

Would absolutely recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new/used car!!! Tim Nyquist was awesome to work with, low pressure and not pushy at all!!! Was a very enjoyable experience!

Pleasant and Fair Buying Process

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Started process via internet with Suzanne Elliott and then worked with Sales Consultant Ryan Echtenacher, both were knowledgeable and good to work with. Never felt pressure like other dealerships. Purchased a Kia Forte.

Best experience!

by from Genoa city, Wi |

I had been searching and pricing the 2015 Kia Optima for the past 5 months within a 100 mile radius of where I live; so when I came across this very nicely priced Optima - I put everything down and sped to Boucher. They were thousands of dollars less than their competitors. I am still in total shock because not only did it have the must-have sunroof, but also all the other options I felt were important (like heated leather steering wheel and seats, power heated mirrors, plus remote start!!). I have bought many, many vehicles in my day elsewhere - but this is the very first time that I felt really good about it. Thank you Mike, Scott, Keri and Suzanne for keeping it real!

I had a great experience buying from Frank Boucher

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I bought a Chrysler 300 from Mitch. He was welcoming, knowledgeable, laid back and friendly. My purchase was stress free and the price was fair. I would recommend checking this place out.

Best Service Ive had

by from Racine, WI |

I had been searching cars for about 6 months and went to 8 dealers before going to Boucher in Racine and the only reason why I went there was because I work 2 minutes away. I wasn't in to Volkswagons that much or anything else they were selling but I needed to get in to a car. When I stopped in to talk to the Salesman I told him at noon that I needed to be in a car today. We walked around the lot for about 30 minutes all the while the salesman (Ryan Echtenacher) was giving me details about EVERY used car on the lot. I ended up picking a 2013 Jetta TDI and let me tell you... if it wasn't Ryan giving me all the details about the car, I wouldn't have picked it out. After I picked my Jetta (Kati is her name) out, the credit check process was super fast and they helped me out by telling me things I can do to get my credit score up. Once the application was finished and I was approved, it only took 90 minutes for me to get behind the wheel and drive off the lot. I will always work with Ryan and Boucher from now on.

Leasee Beware!!

by from Racine, WI |

Dealership needs to do a better job of communicating the transition from Lease Inspection to Lease Turn-in. A good salesperson could've saved us $1200 in penalties if he/she would've worked with us at the end of the lease. Never leasing or buying from VW again.

My Thoughts

by from racine,wi |

I truly enjoyed the car shopping experience. Many times you hear how terrible it is to go shopping for a new car. This was not the case here. From the start of me calling to set up a time to come in to the end of me signing paperwork, I was impressed by the staff and their help. Great dealership.

Excellent service leading to a great experience!

by from Oak Creek, WI |

On Memorial Day I drove to Frank Boucher Mazda to simply test drive a Mazda 3 and ask a few questions about the car. The moment I walked through the door I was greeted and quickly introduced to Mitch, one of the salesmen. Mitch was very welcoming and unassuming...helping me find the right car to test drive and in no time, sending me on my way to drive a 2015 Mazda 3. I loved the ride and returned to ask a few questions about my leasing options. Before I knew it, a deal was made and I would later leave with a new 2015 Mazda 3 Touring model. I lease a new vehicle every three years and have done so for quite some time now. The process with Mitch was the easiest and most pleasureable. He and the sales manager, Brad, offered me a deal I truly couldn't pass on. Both great guys who were genuinely interested in getting to know me and what I was looking for in a vehicle. I have already recommended some of my friends to visit Frank Boucher because of my very positive experience I had there. It was enjoyable and stress free.

Friendly, Fair, Accommodating, Not Pushy

by from Waukesha, WI |

Worked with Tom Nelson and Brad Whippo - both very friendly and helpful. I feel we got a fair deal on our used car. The sales people went out of their way to please us, but were never pushy. Had two minor issues with the car after driving away and a few days later. I called Brad on both occasions, and the issues were resolved quickly with no problems. I feel comfortable going back with any other problems should any arise. I would go back to them for future purchases.

Fusion

by from Racine |

boucher went above and beyond helping me out to purchase my car. They have been very quick scheduling my services and even with my vehicle being a smart buy it has been very good.