Frank Boucher Imports

9601 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53406

New 888-238-5743
Used 888-414-4987
Service 888-234-6182

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Excellent experience

by from burlington, WI |

Would absolutely recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new/used car!!! Tim Nyquist was awesome to work with, low pressure and not pushy at all!!! Was a very enjoyable experience!

Worth the effort and fun!

by from Racine,WI. |

Boucher Imports Loved it Mitchell E. Mink was really helpful with getting me the perfect car and making the whole experience worth the effort. I feel Mitch did all he could at getting me the right price and how he also offered some other incentives to top off the deal. We never felt any pressure through the whole process and he answered all the questions we had. Further more to sum it all up was there financial department was (I think her name is Karrie) fun .....yes fun in and thru the experience! Darrel S.

Great Service

by from Racine, WI |

I worked with Tim Nyquist to find the right vehicle for me; a 2015 Mazda6. He took his time, never rushed me, answered all of the questions I had and built a strong customer relationship with me. He was very upfront with letting me know that he is not a pressure salesman and wanted me to walk away with the right vehicle. After deciding on the right vehicle, they were very thorough when going through the purchasing process. I felt that every aspect was covered well and that I was in good hands. Even after my purchase, they've still been checking with me to make sure that my experience surpassed my expectations; it definitely did. I would highly recommend anyone who is searching for a Mazda, Kia or Volkswagen to check them out first.

Great Experience

by from Racine, WI |

I worked with Tim Nyquist to find the right vehicle for me. He took his time, never rushed me, answered all of the questions I had and built a strong customer relationship with me. He was very upfront with letting me know that he is not a pressure salesman and wanted me to walk away with the right vehicle. After deciding on the right vehicle, they were very thorough when going through the purchasing process. I felt that every aspect was covered well and that I was in good hands. Even after my purchase, they've still been checking with me to make sure that my experience surpassed my expectations; it definitely did. I would highly recommend anyone who is searching for a Mazda, Kia or Volkswagen to check them out first.

Good People

by from Racine, WI |

Good and honest people. Willing to work with you! I was shopping for a new can and they gave me a really nice deal.

Clean Facilities and relatively easy process

by from Kenosha, WI |

Lee Mcgee was awesome. He seemed down to earth and when things were looking sad for getting a car with no money down he did all he could and me and my wife ended up driving away in a preowned Kia Optima. Even though the purchase is done, every time I see him at the dealership he stops to ask if there is anything wrong and offers assistance.

Great car buying experience!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

After testing out several types of SUV's, Scott did his best to get me exactly what I wanted. Today, I drive the SUV I was hoping to get even down to my favorite color!

Excellent and Genuine Sales Service

by from Kenosha, WI |

I leased a Kia Optima a few days ago from Salesman Lee McGee and it was a truly enlightening experience. Not only did I get an awesome car but I met someone who was truly genuine and compassionate about his job and his life. He was truly an honor to work with and made my experience entertaining as well as satisfying. Lee McGee needs a raise folks!! If you are going to buy from Kia in Racine, ask for Lee. He is the best and you won't be sorry. Thanks again Lee. I will keep in touch!!

Good on ya Boucher Madza

by from Madison WI |

Isaac and Keith, Thanks! We got er done in less than three hours. You guys were tops, Straight Talk and no slide of hand. I appreciate that. And what a good deal. Frank B should be proud to have you, Keith, running the show and Isaac as an up-and-coming sales consultant. (and as you know happy wife / happy life), She' gona love the CX5 Thanks again guys, we'll see you again when I trade out the KIA. Mike McD

Highly recommend

by from Greendale, WI |

Had 3 poor dealership experiences before landing at Frank Boucher in Racine where I walked away with a vehicle in less than 48 hours from time of first contact. They listened to my needs, criteria and actually seemed genuinely willing to meet them and close the deal, a deal that benefitted me. Thank you Tim N. for your patience and diligence. I drove 25 mi to this location when there were other dealerships closer. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the website pricing was a bit misleading. While typical to include certain incentives in the "internet price" to make it appear lower, this is not clearly described on their site and leads to miscommunication. Transparency in pricing should be more like the airline industry with no hidden costs or inflated discounts. Again, this is typical of the industry and not dealership specific, but this dealer could use it as a point of difference in advertising by becoming more transparent.

Fantastic place to purchase a car!

by from Franklin, Wisconsin |

The folks at this dealership were top notch! They provide excellent customer service and all of the staff were polite and very helpful. Their finance department was the best! If you need a good car go to Frank Boucher Imports of Racine.