Palmen Dodge Jeep RAM of Racine

8320 Washington Ave., Racine, WI 53406

New 888-648-0811
Used 866-844-9989
Service 888-644-5202

Nobody Beats a Palmen Deal. Nobody.

got a cherokee at a better $ than imagined!

by from Oak Creek, WI |

I had been looking hi and lo for a new Jeep Cherokee but was having a very hard time finding exactly what I watned until I went to Palmen in Racine. Bob Z had one pulled up and waiting for me when I got there, but it wasn't exactly what I had wanted so he walked me right out to the perfect Cherokee. Then when I sat down thinking I was going to battle, it was easy, painless and a price we both agreed to right away. All in all I think it took just over an hour to get my new car. Thanks Bob and Palmen in Racine - you're all a class act and have earned a customer for life!

Excellent deal, great service!

by from Racine, WI |

Worked with Chuck Schovain and Clayton Evans - what great guys! Chuck helped me find my used Challenger at a great price. This car is hot and fast and everything I like about cars. Clay made sure I got the most for my trade and I really appreciated the whole process. Nice and easy and now I'm driving a CHALLENGER! Thanks Clay and Chuck, I'll be back next year for a mini-van!!!

So very disappointed!

by from Kenosha, WI |

After having my Chrysler repaired several times, once again the light comes back on. Moving forward, while trying to trade my car in for a different used vehicle, the sales rep/financial person quoted my price with 15% APR (my credit is in the upper 700's!!) There was no budging on the price or ANY attempt to help me get to the payment that I wanted. Needless to say I went to another dealership, got exactly what I wanted at the payment that I wanted. My advice would be to work with people used car prices are not written in stone. This was not my first poor experience when attempting to purchase a vehicle thru Palmen either.

Palmen Dodge Jeep RAM of Racine responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Dear Very Sad, I am very sorry that you had this sort of experience at Palmen. In the future, if anything of this nature happens when shopping at any of our stores, please contact me directly at 262.721.6731 and I will make sure you are well taken care of. Again, my apologies as this is not how we like to conduct business. Tonya Tatro Internet Sales Director Palmen of Racine 262.721.6731

Great Service, Great Prices!

by from Milwaukee WI |

I shopped online for weeks looking for the right car, at the right price. Several times I thought I had found it, only to be disappointed. Then, I found palmen.com. I immediately found that their website was easy to use and offered a large selection of vehicles. After calling the Racine store to inquire about a vehicle I was interested in, the Used Car Manager, Clay said the vehicle was at their Kenosha store but offered to have it brought up to Racine to make my trip to look at it more convenient. When I arrived at the store Clay introduced me to a salesman named Rick who took it from there. I felt no pressure at all from Rick. He was very knowledgeable about the features of the car a really listened to my questions and answered them all with out the dreaded, "let me check into that for you". I found their price to be as good or better than any I found elsewhere and the buying process could not have been easier. Thanks to everyone here for a great experience!

Love my new Jeep!

by from milwaukee, wi |

I was in the market for a new SUV...... ended up doing research online and came upon Palmen of Racine. They really worked hard to get me into a great vehicle that fits my lifestyle. Clay was great and I would recommend working with him. Great experience, no pressure.

love my new jeep!

by from Kenosha |

Worked on line for most of the information. Was able to talk to Mary she gave me all of the information to help me . She called me right after I sent a request for more information in(seconds after I hit the enter button) I was shocked when the phone rang!! then Made a on line appt she was very nice and helpful! She had me work with Bob when I went in the exact Jeep I wanted was pulled up and I took it for a drive with Bob he went over everything in detail. Everything matched what Mary had given me. A first since I have shopped other stores including their store in Kenosha near my home. I was so happy with the service I bought it from the Racine store!! And Love it!! The next week I sent my neighbor in to buy and then his sister went in all because of the great service we were given . We all went out a few days ago and Mary called to follow up and asked how we like our Jeeps I could not believe how thoughtful every one there is they really treat you like part of the family and any one who asks me I tell them to go in to Palmen in Racine it is unlike any other dealership I have been to every one is happy and smiles at you and really do care.. I wanted to write this because when we were out for our dinner together (with our jeeps) one of the waiters heard we were talking about Palmen and told us his mom went in she has a Chrysler 200 car and it had wiper problems service was closed a salesman went out and fixed them for her . I am guessing this is a pretty special place every one in every department cares and is willing to help. Everyone buy a car from Palmen in RACINE.Call Mary she will help you with everything..

Wonderful Service Real people

by from Milwaukee Wi |

I purchased my Chrysler Town

really nice people to work with

by from racine wi |

WOW! After purchasing a new vehicle from Palmen I am still in shock at how amazing our experience was. Every single person we worked with in our journey to buying a new car was extremely professional, genuine, honest, and down to earth. Vince was our salesman, and he was - awesome. We spent about a month car shopping, and boy are we thanking our lucky stars we ended up at Palmen. -

Fun visit!

by from racine wisconsin |

Although they did not have the Liberty I was looking for, they were able to find one at another dealership - out of state - and bring it to Racine for me. Best overall buying experience ever. I will review the service department after my first appointment. I'm hoping it will be 3,000 miles from now!

STAY AWAY from here

by from Racine Wisconsin |

Wow, this place is the worst. I made an appointment to have the oil changed and 2 tires put on the vehicle. Well it took them 4 1/2 hours to change the oil and put two tires on the van. When I questioned it the service writer lied to my face. The service manager was not helpful at all. I then contacted the GM of the dealership I expressed my displeasure of how was treated and the service. Not more than 30 mins later my wife called and said one of the front tires just came off the vehicle while drivnig it with my youngs kids in the car,(the fronts are the ones they changed). I called the GM back and told him. they made the arragenments to get the van back to them that was in pain as well. It turns out that the service tech put the lugs on so tight that he snapped the bolts thus causing the tires to come off while driving it. The only thing they offered was to fix the van and a good looking rental (at their expense). I still had to pay for the tires and the labor. They could've killed my family and all you do is repair the damaged lug and hub really? NEVER EVER GOING BACK THERE!!!!!! EVER.

Supurb Customer Service

by from Racine,WI |

Looking to trade in my car for a used car from Palmen on cars.com. The car I liked was located in Kenosha. They had the car transferred to Racine for me to test drive and notified me when it was here. When I arrived to test drive there was no pressure to purchase and they offered a fair price for my trade in. I choose not to purchase that car at that time but not do to anything the dealer did. I definitely will be back to purchase from them when I get my taxes back and would recommend this dealership to everyone. That is the power of Palmen.