Frank Boucher Chevrolet Cadillac Saab

8600 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53406

New 888-837-9631
Used 866-672-8974
Service 866-867-4664

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Great!

by from Connersville, IN |

I found a Camaro I had been looking for online. Chatted with Melissa and set everything up and had the windows tinted prior to airlining in to pick up the car. Melissa and Cecilia picke me up at Milwaukee airport and I was on my way shortly thereafter. Thanks!

Better than we could've asked

by from Racine, wi |

Just purchased my first brand new car!!! Me and my dad went to Boucher to look around for cars and ended up leaving with one within a few hours thanks to the corporation and care of the staff, especially our salesman Edward. Edward was the only guy to come up to me and my dad in the lot of help us. He listened to what we were looking for, the price range, and sat us down immediately to get started with the numbers aspect of it. It was all in a very timely manner also. He was so helpful to us when it came to understanding what price range we needed to be at. He did all he could to talk to his managers about getting a great deal for us. At the end of the day we were happy to be able to say we were his 10th sale for the month and we ended up helping each other. It was all worth it: thank you!!!

This dealership is a JOKE.......

by from Waukesha, Wi |

They refused to honor a sale price that was on the Internet. I offered to purchase a 2014 Suburban that day and said they couldn't sell it for the advertised price that I needed to add $2500 to the price. WHAT A SCAM.

Price not competitive

by from southeast Michigan |

This shop has a nice car I was very interested in. The internet allowed me to find better deals and I did, buying two elsewhere. Also, unlike two other WI dealerships that sold me vehicles with WI titles, this shop required I get my home state's title and pay sales tax upfront. I now own four Corvettes and one could have been from this shop but the price was not good enough. That is why they still have the car.

Kenney Family Review

by from Wisconsin Dells, WI |

For the last 3 cars we have purchased I have done private purchases and this year we decided to listen to a referral from some friends of ours about Boucher in Racine. This was an excellent decision and one I have no regrets about. The sales staff both direct sales and internet sales were excellent. They communicated with us weeks before the purchase and really kept us informed. The finance department was really interested in getting you the best rate and making the payment process smooth. The day closed for us with a special visit from one of the sales managers for a face to face THANK YOU. Spending the kind of money we did demands customer satisfaction and that is exactly what we received. I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a new or used car. Great passionate people who really care about the customer. Great Job Boucher Racine Brian & Kelli Kenney Wisconsin Dells, WI

Wonderful from beginning to end!

by from Wis. Dells, WI |

We recently purchased a new 2013 Tahoe from Frank Boucher in Racine. The experience was wonderful. Melissa was great throughout the entire process. She was very responsive to any questions we had. I would definitely purchase from them again.

not impressed

by from Racine, WI |

Called about a car that was on their lot, was told it was there and I could come look at it, when I got there 20 minutes later, I was told the car was not there, someone took a spare set of keys and moved it to another lot in Franklin. They apologized and said they tried to call, but there was no message on my machine when I got home. I was asked what I was looking for and why I had chosen that car to test drive. I told them I liked the low mileage, but didn't have anything specific in mind. I was never told about any other cars they had on their lot nor was I shown any. I left after I was told they would get the car I was interested in back that afternoon or the next day, and they would call me the next morning. They never called. I bought another car that very day.

Best deal on an Equinox within 150 miles

by from Green Bay Wisc. |

Wanted a 2013 Black Equinox with the rare titanium interior, and found one at Frank Boucher! Price was important to me, so they beat every dealer I contacted, within 150 miles of Green Bay. Sales representative (Michael Retzlaff) was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. No pressure. I couldn't be happier with this dealership, and will recommend it to my family and friends.

Love my cruze!

by from Kenosha, Wi |

Melissa and Michael were both great! We found the cruze to be a great choice.

Not much interest in selling their last new Saab

by from Evergreen, CO |

I responded to their Last New Saab ad and found they were really not interested in making a sale.

I'd buy there again.

by from Waunakee, WI |

My purchase price was fair on a quality used vehicle. The sales rep was spectacular. My only real complaint was that I had to wait well over an hour for the business department to free up to close the deal. A ridiculous amount of time for a cash transaction, but I got the impression they were unusually busy that week. The dealership has also followed up to check in on the car and the transaction. I'll use them again - for sure, if they offer a vehicle we're looking for.