Select Used Cars Inc.

3427 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816

Used 808-398-5164

I'm so happy!

by from Waipahu |

Hi, first off I want to say thank you to select used cars for all their help with my new car! The way they deal with their customers really makes you feel like your a good friend or a part of their family! Testing process and buying process was so quick and simple "not like regular dealerships" where you stay there for hours and hours trying to buy a car(no pressure whatsoever) great job select used cars&THANK YOU!!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from KANEOHE,HAWAII |

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A CAR FROM "SELECT" THEY HELPED ME AND MY FAMILY UNDERSTAND ALL THE OPTIONS OF THE CAR THAT I PURCHASED. I HAD A FEW LIGHTS COME ON ON THE DASH,I TOOK IT BACK AND SEEN CHRIS.,HE EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT THEY WERE THE FIRST ONE WAS MY WASHER FLUID WAS LOW...HE FILLED IT UP FOR ME WITH WASHER FLUID(NO CHARGE) SECOND ONE WAS MY TIRE PRESSURE LIGHT,AGAIN I SEEN CHRIS HE EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT IT WAS,HE ALSO TOOK THE CAR IN THE SHOP PULLED OFF THE RIM TO FIND THE CAUSE"IT WAS A NAIL I RAN OVER" HE AGAIN FIXED IT FOR ME (NO CHARGE) SELECT USED CARS REALLY TAKES CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS!!! I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER DEALERSHIP LIKE THIS ONE WHO REALLY CARES FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS!!

Love my truck

by from Kaneohe,Hawaii |

I bought a truck 1year and 6months ago got a great deal! I had some questions about the lights that came on,on the dash 8months after I purchased it. Chris helped me out right away it was a tire pressure low light he told me,he even took it in the shop and fixed the leak in the tire"no charge!!!" Select used cars really takes care of their customers !

Great deals

by from Waianae Hawaii |

I just bought my 3rd car from select used cars their prices were excellent in fact they were $6500 under the kbb price! They had great customer service skills unlike most dealerships. They don't pressure you to buy the car like most! If your looking to buy a used car this is the place to go they've been in buisness over 40 years.

Excellent

by from Honolulu, hi |

Staff is really helpful and friendly ,be sure to see Chris or Gina they will work with you and help you out with your budget and are very knowledgeable about the vehicles. The other reviews says the prices are high, but I disagree they sell their cars at wholesale or below!

price gone up

by from pearl city |

I noticed that the price gone up and not much car to choose from. I remember the owner Ian his really nice and he had reasonable prices on his car but now it's like going to regular dealer and buying a brand new car which you know it's not.I think you should lower your price...thank you

Price

by from Waipahu |

I like the owner Ian very nice man but i've noticed lately the prices had gone up it use to be reasonable but now it's high as if you were buying a brand new car. I'm wondering is it a new management?