Taylor Hyundai

Service 877-263-0880

Come in and find your Taylor Made Deal

Outstanding Service!

by from Grovetown, GA |

I had the best experience at Taylor Hyundai. As a woman, it can be difficult to buy a car and not feel marginalized, objectified, or belittled by many traditional car-salesmen. At Taylor, they looked me in the eye and treated me like a person deserving respect. I was particularly impressed with David Truitt who took the time to show me every aspect of the car I was interested in, gave me an outstanding deal, and, after the sale, insured me that I could contact him at any time in the future about my purchase, such as scheduling maintenance for my vehicle. I left Taylor feeling like I had just bought a car I would not regret and establishing a life-long relationship with a salesman I could trust.

Excellent customer service!

by from Columbia, SC |

The staff at Taylor Hyundai made my car buying experience as pleasant as possible. I was very impressed that the finance manager was willing to negotiate with the lender to find me the lowest interest rate possible. I explained how much I was able to spend and Jerry Valentine and the staff went to extraordinary lengths to compile the deal that fit my budget. In the end I got exactly what I was looking for and I'm loving my new Genesis Coupe!

Best experience I have ever had buying a car

by from Grovetown, GA |

Great experience buying a 2014 Hyundai Sonata from Taylor Hyundai, by far the best experience I have ever had buying a car from a dealership. It did help that I had done my research before I stepped onto the lot, but from the time I stepped onto the lot until I drove off in my new Sonata it was a two hours, tops. My customer service representative was Jamie Grayson and he did an excellent job of making the process as easy as possible - no hassles, quick answers from the sales manager and quick work with finance. I felt like I received a fair offer for my trade-in and overall paid a fair price for a great car.

Excellent staff throughout dealership! Love my Rav

by from Charlotte, NC |

I can not sing higher praises for the whole staff at Taylor Hyundai, from Mr. Valentine organizing the whole visit and sale long distance via phone and the nice man that greeted us in the front of the dealership when we arrived Saturday ( his family was from our area- Gastonia, NC), down to the financing with Corlee. This has by far been the most pleasant experience in buying a car we have had. No ALL Day haggling and frustration that we have had in Charlotte,NC. We were there maybe an hour from the time to test drive discuss our terms, paperwork signed and out the door towards home! I absolutely love my RAV4! I thank all the Taylor Hyundai staff especially Mr. Valentine for making it all possible! Sincerely, Jill H.

Sold the vehicle out from under me!

by from Greenville, SC |

I live about 100 miles away and I saw a truck I wanted to test drive. I contacted the dealer, set up a time for test drive, an hour before I was supposed to come in for a test drive they called and said it was sold. What happened to first right of refusal?!?!?! I contacted them first so I should have been able to have the first right to take it. The dealer did not mention needing a deposit to hold it for a test drive. If he would have I would have gladly given him a credit card to hold the vehicle so I could at least see it before he sells it to someone else. I understand they need to make a sale but this is just poor business practice in my opinion. They should have taken the other person's name and number and if I didn't want the vehicle for some reason then they could call the other buyer. That is the way a proper dealer should operate. They offered to find me another vehicle but I decided I do not want to do business with a dealer such as this. The good news is I found another vehicle I just took delivery on so all's well that ends well.

Taylor Hyundai responded to this review

February 4, 2014

Sir, Our company policy is that we do not hold vehicles, a deposit holds the price,not the vehicle.It has been our experience that less than 30% of held vehicles were actually delivered. Sorry for the inconvenience. Todd Torchia, General Manager

Great sales experience from David Truet

by from beech island sc |

Was a good car buying experience didn't take long at all to close a deal. I revieced a very good deal on my trade and purchase price. Thanks to David Truet and the sales department.

Best Experience

by from blue ridge, ga |

From the moment My grandfather, cousin, mother and I got on the lot, we had the best experience. David Truitt helped us, and we looked at 4 different cars, and test drove 2 of them. I was super happy with the service. David helped me find my first car. I did not receive the pushy sales man (which has drove me off the lot before because I can not stand that, it irritates me) He was upfront and honest, which sold me the dealership and I knew I wanted to buy my future car from Taylor Hyundai, and I knew David was the gentleman to help. I was very please with my experience and I am thrilled with my 2013 Hyundai elantra!!!!!!! I am planning on having this car for forever <3 Thank You david for all your outstanding work in getting me this amazing deal!!!!!! I will def. send people to Taylor Hyundai, and have them ask for you!!!

Awesome

by from Augusta, GA |

Very quick, easy and not stressful at all. I'd never purchased a new car and was pretty nervous about it. Was probably the least painful way to spend some money. Very pleasant people to work with, awesome customer service and great deals.

Great Service!!!

by from Dearing, Ga |

This weekend I came to look at a used vehicle at Taylor Hyundai. David was my salesman, and he truly cared about me. He wasn't like most salesmen who pressure you to purchasing a vehicle. He let me go at my own pace, and I had a great experience. I even purchased the vehicle!!

Great car buying experience with no hassles

by from North Augusta SC |

Buying a car from Taylor Hyundai in Agusta Ga. was a wonderful experience. David Truitt is a wonderful and great salesman. Honest, kind, informative about the cars on the lot. He went above and beyond all the while helping me through my car buying experience. No pressure, answering all my questions and easing all my concerns, seeing how the last car I bought was ten years ago. He took the time to sit in car with me and explain how things worked. The Buisness Manager Korlee Adams was amazing. He really knows how to handle and explain the final steps of the car buying experience. He was fair and reasonable and also very informative with his part of the Buisness. Yes I would buy a car from them again. And I highly recommend anyone buying a car to check out Taylor Hyundai of Augusta Ga.

Outstanding Sales Representative and Transaction

by from Augusta, Ga. |

David Truitt assisted my daughter and me in buying her first car. He is knowledgeable, helpful and wonderfully pleasant to deal with. My daughter bought a used vehicle and is ecstatic with the experience.