Family Auto Mart

(5.0) 5.0 4 Reviews

1900 Aurora Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935

Great service by mustang nick

by from melbourne,florida |

when I came down to family auto mart was not sure about a used car. but when mustang nick came up to me he took time and understood what wanted in a car and what I wanted to put 1000.00 down and what payment I wanted to stay with. we walked the lot and looked for while. Took the 2006 Hyundai Sonata test drive and it drove great smooth drive handle real good on the road. when I got back, went inside to nicks office and everything went great. nick explained all about the paper work. and did not take long at all. everything went really well. never thought I would enjoy buying a used car. If you need a vehicle ask for nick. thank you.

Great service from Mustang Nick # Family Auto Mart

by from titusville, florida |

I got a loan for a Toyota Yaris and they made the process go over really smooth. Mustang Nick helped me find the right car with good gas milage.

great service

by from merritt island fl 32953 |

went to family auto mart to purshase a car was very happy in please with the service they gave me thanks nick

great experience all round

by from plam bay florida |

I called early in the morning, I asked if the car I was interested in was available. They knew what was exactly on the lot. I went in and spoke with Army Dave. He was very professional and helpful. He knows what he is doing. Very honest as well.some of the local near by dealerships should take some notes from Family auto mart. They are for the people. I would recommend Family auto mart to anyone.