BMW of Warwick

Used 888-428-5369
Service 888-255-9860

Excellent experience!

by from East Greenwich, RI |

Excellent experience! Luke Meyer went above and beyond to provide the exact car I wanted! The professionalism and attention towards the customer and details was absolutely fantastic! Very happy with the dealership and my purchase! Thank you so much Luke Meyer for being an awesome Customer Advocate!

IGNORED BY SALES PERSON

by from Coventry, RI |

Funny, my first feedback was apparently deleted. Bought a used car, after the deal was complete, I found my tire was slit and the rim was bent. Called the salesman, Matt, and left a message as to what the problem was and he never bothered to answer it. (called several times and my question is still unanswered). I emailed the manager, he turned the email over to the sales manager. He called me and left a message. I called him back and left him a message to call me back..... sure glad I wasn't holding my breath, I'd be dead now. A week later I called again and left another message..... still waiting! The other day I was driving down the street to see my tail light was hanging by a wire. Seems like some how the screws fell out (can't figure that one out.) Just very disappointed with the way I was ignored by Matt once the sale was completed..

Great service, beautiful faciltiies

by from Narragansett, RI |

Service at this dealership is always fantastic. My agent Steve B is fantastic. Always have a loaner car for me.

Overall Great Car Buying Experiance

by from Portsmouth, RI |

After initial disappointment which was the result of failed attempts to view cars at this dealership the experience of buying a car could not have ended much better in my opinion. We were contacted, brought in, treated extremely well, and offered an exceptional deal on a car we wanted. This dealership more than made up for the initial experience. A personal thanks to Brian in the sale and Ben for getting us acquainted with this vehicle.

2015 BMW X5, WOW Experience

by from Portsmouth RI |

We love BMW automobiles, that why we continued our search for a 2015 X5 at BMW of Warwick. We were offered a fair value for out 2010 535 XI along with a wonderful buying experience that culminated with the purchase of the vehicle of our dreams. The staff at BMW of Warwick were professional, reasonable and friendly. Their attention to detail was spot on throughout the negotiation process and through the financing close-out and operating experience. We will convey our positive experiences at BMW of Warwick to our family and many friends. Thank You Scott Kiefer and all your associated professionals. Thank You

Great people and a welcome experience.

by from Groton, CT |

I recently purchased a certified used BMW from BMW of Warwick, and was very satisfied with the experience. I went in knowing the cars I was most interested in looking at and the process was a breeze. This is the second time I've purchased a vehicle from them, and would definitely consider going again. My sales associate was Scott Kiefer, and he was fantastic. I've been to a few dealerships before, where the people were pushy to the point of costing themselves a sale. Scott was not one of those people. He understood that I had a few in mind and didn't try to push anything more. He was respectful and knowledgeable, answering questions with ease. Once I had decided on a car, the process was mostly smooth. The finance manager, Victor Batista, handled the transaction mostly without issue. There was a couple mistakes the first time with some of the paperwork, due to details that varied, since I was out of state, but they didn't mar the experience. I really appreciated that he did find a slightly better interest rate. Finally, while I had to wait a few extra days for some cosmetic updates and a further delay due to extenuating circumstances, seeing my car revealed when I picked it up was a great feeling. The pageantry may seem a bit much to some, but I appreciated it. You only get to buy your first BMW once (last car ended up being a different brand from the lot).

Great Service - Thanks Scott Keifer

by from north attleboro |

Over all very nice experience in buying a BMW red color coupe. Scott ..thank you very much . Liked the unveiling and the can't forget the shine on the car when it was unveiled. Thank you and happy holidays. Krishna Meera Anish

5 Stars for Scott Kiefer at BMW of Warwick*****!!!

by from Newport |

Going in to purchase a car can be daunting. You expect to have to haggle and go through the whole cat and mouse game. But to my relief was Scott Kiefer at BMW of Warwick! From the 1st phone call to inquire about the X3 I wanted, he took special care of me, and I could tell right away that he knew his business. I was looking for a particular color combination and package that wasn't in their immediate lot, but he went the extra mile to call around to other locations to find me exactly what I was looking for and have it shipped to RI. He made the stressful car buying process seemlessly easy and pleasant. He truly is a genuine person who I could tell cared about the customer. Not the same response I felt with the Newport location. He made this process such a happy experiance for me that I will be recommending anyone I can to BMW of Warwick to purchase their next vehicle from him. Not only was he perfessional but also the car genius Kevin was also very nice and patient teaching me how to use all the cars features and Erin in the Finance office was very friendly as well. Overall my experience was fantasitc with BMW of Warwick staff! Thank you!!

OUTSTANDING CUST SERV - SCOTT KIEFER IS THE BEST!!

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

I live in Shrewsbury MA, where Wagner BMW is literally down the street, but I purposely drove to BMW of Warkwick because of all the outstanding reviews this particular dealership received, and they certainly did not disappoint. The entire team is very welcoming and professional. Never once did I feel pressured. I specifically requested to speak with SCOTT KIEFER due to the exceptional feedback he's received and let me tell you, he definitely lived up to his reputation. I instantly felt comfortable working with him. He is honest, friendly, knowledgeable, and goes above and beyond to be helpful and make what is usually a daunting process, one that is simple, smooth, and easy! Taking delivery was an efficient and exciting process. My beautiful 328xi was presented with a big red bow and the team took pictures of me and my new ride which were sent to me shortly after. I truly couldn't have hoped for a better and more memorable experience! ADAM HEAL was also terrific. He was extremely knowledgeable and thorough while pointing out and explaining all the features of the car, not to mention very patient answering my many questions. I highly recommend BMW of Warwick! This was by far my best car buying experience ever!!!

need a salesman? scott kiefer is awsome.

by from warwick rhode island |

My sales person was scott he was absoulutely great with me and my family. Helped me get a 2015 x1 for us. first brand new leased car ever. So thankful for his help. Everybody in there was so nice to my fam. Great service here.If you need a guy scott is the man in there no doubt.

A great salesman

by from Stamford, CT |

Excellent the salesman Scott Kiefer was unbelivable and if it wasn't for him following up we would have bought the car from a dealer in Georgia. This is the second car we have bought from this dealer and Scott was instrumental in this dealer keeping our business.