BMW of Warwick

Used 888-428-5369
Service 888-255-9860

Excellent all around!

by from Warwick, RI |

Excellent! Randy Cloutier was friendly, knowledgeable, and overall an upbeat, can-do salesperson. Everything went so smoothly, I walked into the showroom in the morning and drove home in a new (to me, it is a 2011 BMW) car. You can't beat that for service in my book. And, the car was spotless when I took possession of it, and Randy patiently explained and demonstrated how everything works.

5 Stars for Scott Kiefer at BMW of Warwick*****!!!

by from Newport |

Going in to purchase a car can be daunting. You expect to have to haggle and go through the whole cat and mouse game. But to my relief was Scott Kiefer at BMW of Warwick! From the 1st phone call to inquire about the X3 I wanted, he took special care of me, and I could tell right away that he knew his business. I was looking for a particular color combination and package that wasn't in their immediate lot, but he went the extra mile to call around to other locations to find me exactly what I was looking for and have it shipped to RI. He made the stressful car buying process seemlessly easy and pleasant. He truly is a genuine person who I could tell cared about the customer. Not the same response I felt with the Newport location. He made this process such a happy experiance for me that I will be recommending anyone I can to BMW of Warwick to purchase their next vehicle from him. Not only was he perfessional but also the car genius Kevin was also very nice and patient teaching me how to use all the cars features and Erin in the Finance office was very friendly as well. Overall my experience was fantasitc with BMW of Warwick staff! Thank you!!

OUTSTANDING CUST SERV - SCOTT KIEFER IS THE BEST!!

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

I live in Shrewsbury MA, where Wagner BMW is literally down the street, but I purposely drove to BMW of Warkwick because of all the outstanding reviews this particular dealership received, and they certainly did not disappoint. The entire team is very welcoming and professional. Never once did I feel pressured. I specifically requested to speak with SCOTT KIEFER due to the exceptional feedback he's received and let me tell you, he definitely lived up to his reputation. I instantly felt comfortable working with him. He is honest, friendly, knowledgeable, and goes above and beyond to be helpful and make what is usually a daunting process, one that is simple, smooth, and easy! Taking delivery was an efficient and exciting process. My beautiful 328xi was presented with a big red bow and the team took pictures of me and my new ride which were sent to me shortly after. I truly couldn't have hoped for a better and more memorable experience! ADAM HEAL was also terrific. He was extremely knowledgeable and thorough while pointing out and explaining all the features of the car, not to mention very patient answering my many questions. I highly recommend BMW of Warwick! This was by far my best car buying experience ever!!!

need a salesman? scott kiefer is awsome.

by from warwick rhode island |

My sales person was scott he was absoulutely great with me and my family. Helped me get a 2015 x1 for us. first brand new leased car ever. So thankful for his help. Everybody in there was so nice to my fam. Great service here.If you need a guy scott is the man in there no doubt.

A great salesman

by from Stamford, CT |

Excellent the salesman Scott Kiefer was unbelivable and if it wasn't for him following up we would have bought the car from a dealer in Georgia. This is the second car we have bought from this dealer and Scott was instrumental in this dealer keeping our business.

Great dealership, great people.

by from Columbus OH |

This was the best car buying experience that I have had in 20+ years buying cars. Found my car via Cars.com,(was looking for a very specific M3 for months and they just got one in) sent an inquiry, and they contacted me the same day, Memorial Day no less! Scott Kiefer then contacted me the next day and we worked out a deal for the car. I got a great price for the car, it was used buy nearly new. I flew into RI from Ohio, Scott picked me up from the airport and I drove the car 13 hours home. Scott and the rest of the folks at Warwick were extremely helpful, courteous, and polite. The presentation when introducing me to the car (it was used) was like I was buying a new car! Very cool. Scott made sure both keys were present, the original window sticker, and put on new rear tires without me even asking! Everything went smoothly including the financing aspect. I would not hesitate to buy from Scott and BMW of Warwick again. Very good dealership!

Integrity!!

by from from Lakeville, MA |

It's hard to find integrity these days but this dealership provided us with class A service when we bought our daugther a used BMW and afterwards when we had a slight issue with the car - they went above and beyond what most dealerships would have! I would definately purchase from them again.

Great Experience

by from Warwick, RI |

Stopped in one day just to check things out. Was looking for an upgraded vehicle, but didn't have a particular brand in mind. Was met by Scott Keifer who asked good directional questions and helped me narrow down my choices. I test drove one car and didn't really like it. Scott worked with me to further refine the options. They had one vehicle in inventory that seemed to match my wish list better, but it had just been sold. Scott indicated that they had another model, but it had more options than I had indicated on my list. He offered to check around and see if he could find the model I wanted. I'll tell you this was a no pressure, very professional dialog. I was sold on the dealership and Scott. After leaving I went online and checked out the other model he had mentioned. I thought about it some and determined that I might be interested if it wasn't too far over the top. I called Scott a week or so later and asked if the car was still available, he indicated it was. I came in for a test drive and fell in love. Scott gave me a very good deal and also gave me a fair price for my trade. The real crowning momement came when he called me the day I was to pick up the car and indicated that while he was inspecting the car he saw some cosmetic damage and that they would be making an appointment for me to bring the car back to get it fixed when the body shop had availability and that I'd get a loaner while it was being reparied. I know this may not sound like a big deal, but I've been in these situations before and the whole non-hassle we (the dealersihp) take responsibility becasue we want a satisfied custiomer is extremely refeshing. Long story short they gave me an awsome loaner to have fun with while the body shop did it's thing and now my car's perfectly repaired and looks perfect. I'm an extremely happy and satisfied customer.

Great Experience

Son's First Car

by from Wakefield, RI |

We purchased a car for our son's 16 birthday from Scott Kiefer. It was the best car buying experience we have had to date. Scott was very knowledgeable and explained all of the features of the car and answered all of our questions, as well as our son's. We found Scott to be extremely honest, very professional and very personable. We didn't feel any of the stress that can come with the car buying process. The financing was also done with Scott and he provided us with the information we needed and found us a great rate on the loan. Overall, it has been a great experience for our son in the purchase of his first car.

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

by from Kingston, RI |

We went in to buy a pre-owned BMW and they treated us like we were buying a brand new $100,000 car. When we went to pick it up, the had a red carpet rolled out (literally), the car was covered with a major unveiling process are photo's were taken and emailed to us.. I really felt like a superstar. Our Sales Agent Scott Kiefer was also FABULOUS and he didn't have it easy. He searched his entire lot (and found) just the car we were looking for. He also very patiently got all the paperwork and negotiating underway with two squirming kids under the age of 8 harrassing him. He was professional, polite and most importantly - had a great sense of humor and a laid back approach. I did not walk into the dealership that day with any intention of buying a BMW. I just couldn't help myself! I will definitely be a life long customer.