Giant Chevrolet

1001 S Ben Maddox Way, Visalia, CA 93291

Great and honest service! Great experience!

by from Tulare ca |

I had a great experience at giant Chevrolet!! Great customer service I've had in a long time!! Hassle free! Very easy going people and honest to deal with! Thank you zack!

great customer sevice,Clean facility

by from Visalia ,ca |

I just wont to say it was like I new the guy there at the dealership he was nice offering me something to drink in Explain to me what I wont it to know for every question I had he has the right answer .I have my 7month old son whit me in it was cool to see the owner come over in put a smile on his face they made my day.

PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

by from VISALIA,CA |

Staff was very friendly. The newly remodeled waiting area is so nice. Made waiting for for our car quite pleasant.

Awesome all around!

by from Visalia,ca |

Awesome ppl to deal with . Tito at Giant Chevrolet in Visalia was great to deal with ! No hassling , me and my wife appreciated that . Thanks again .

Helpful Sales team

by from Visalia, California |

Our salesman Zack was very helpful while me and my new family browsed the inventory at Giant. He helped me search different options and my family and I decided to go with a New Silverado 2500 HD LTZ. Zack was even very accommodating and understanding with my new born boy. Great experience!

Best Dealership I have ever been to

by from Visalia, CA |

Zach, the saleman that I worked with could not have been more perfect. He introduced me to everyone, didn't let my very young age get in the way of anything, he treated me just as he would treat anyone else interested in purchasing a vehicle. He gave me the history of the vehicle and what Chevy's idea was behind it whereas normally I've seen saleman just try to sell me the vehicle. Zach did an amazing job and really showed me what he loves about the car which ultimately made me fall in love with the car as well. I was switching car brands, from Honda to Chevy and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. Not only Zach, but everyone at the dealership has been super amazing, probably some of the best service I have ever seen when buying anything, not just a vehicle. Everytime I climb into my car I fall more in love with it and I can't stop telling everyone how happy I am to have gotten this car and that I couldn't have made a better choice when picking the dealership or the car. When its time to purchase a new vehicle, I will be going back to Giant Chevrolet Cadillac and speaking with Zach about buying a new vehicle.

Great Service

by from Visalia, CA |

My issue was fixed quickly. The staff was excellent and very professional. Liked the free shuttle service and car wash. Nice touch.

Great Service and very Clean Facilities

by from Visalia California |

Great very helpful and they take care of business. No pressure when i purchased my truck loved the help I got fromTito .

Buying my new car

by from Visalia, Ca |

I felt like the salesman was very honest with us. He answered all our questions and worked hard to make the deal. He said we can call him anytime at Giant Chevrolet if we need help. He took us around and introduced us to people who would help us.

Magnificent

by from Visalia, Ca |

I love to go there I never feel like a burden. The staff is friendly approachable and have the best customer service I have ever seen!