Gillman Acura of North Houston

18002 Interstate 45 North, Houston, TX 77090

New 866-366-9149
Used 888-267-5132
Service 866-878-5312

Whether you are searching for a new Acura or used car our Acura dealership is your one stop auto destination

Very nice.

by from spring |

I bought a used QX56 from them today from the pre owned lot. The sales manager, Ray, actually came around shook my hand while I was there. He was not the guy sitting in some glass corner office. I have bought many cars in my life new and used and I think they run a good dealership. I was there for some time completing the deal and enjoyed the free paper, coffee and snacks. It was not the value of the perks, but the idea that were going to try and make you comfortable during the process. In a day and age when it's hard to even get peanuts on a flight. The finance guy was very helpful and probably the most helpful one that I have ever come into contact with. Thanks Gillman!

Great experience!

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a certified used Acura ILX from this dealership. From first impressions to driving off the lot, I had a great experience working with Gary, and would definitely recommend anyone I know to come here for their next vehicle purchase: it was quick, comfortable and pleasant experience overall.

July 28, 2014

Nathan, thank you for taking the time to recommend Gillman Acura. It is great news to hear that Gary was able to get you into an Acura ILX, I hope you love your new vehicle. If you happen to have any questions about the car, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Looking forward to seeing you back for service in the future. Best, Chris Gillman General Manager of Gillman Acura 281.821.1100 gillmanreviews@gmail.com

service

by from Houston, TX |

I needed service done on my TL and Ron Mascardo was so helpful in getting me through the whole process. I know nothing at all about cars, and he really helped me understand what was going on. Everyone I dealt with at Gillman was very friendly and I'm pretty happy to get my TL back on time.

July 10, 2014

Michael- We will pass along the word to Ron that he was helpful in getting you through this process smoothly, and returning your TL to you in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on employing friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff members, and it truly is a pleasure you got to experience it! Thanks for taking the time to rate us at five stars and happy driving. Chris Gillman General Manager of Gillman Acura

The best service advsior works at Gillman Acura

by from Houston, Texas |

I have just purchased my 3rd new Acura from Gillman Acura, and to be completely honest, it was more about how I have been treated after the sale then the sale itself, although I feel like I was given a good deal on all three cars. I have been dealing with Ron Mascardo, a service advisor down at Gillman for almost 10 years now. And, besides the quality of the product this is why I continue to do business with Gillman Acura. He has always been the most positive and upbeat service advisor I have ever dealt with. He is always super helpful and knowledgeable about Acura's products. If the service that needs to be done inconveniences me and my hectic schedule in any way he will arrange a loaner car or whatever is needed to make my experience positive and stress free. Thank you Ron for all you do, and Thank you Gillman for having employees like Ron who really care. The first Acura I owned for over 10 years and it still ran and looked like it was new, this is because of the service it received at Acura, don't be fooled by cheaper service, you will get what you pay for. I would have kept this car another 10 years had it not been driven into a concrete barrier at 60+ miles an hour, and I am still here to talk about it, this is another reason to consider Acura, and Gillman Acura in particular.

June 23, 2014

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write out this thoughtful play-by-play of your entire experience with Gillman Acura and especially with Ron. This is such a neat overall picture you painted and I will absolutely make sure to pass this along to everyone at our dealership. We truly appreciate your loyalty and business, and we are of course glad you are a proud Acura driver! We look forward to continuing to help you over the years to come. Thank you for bringing your business to us. Best Regards, Chris Gillman, General Manager Gillman Acura

False Advertisement and Poor Customer Service

by from Spring, Tx |

I have never done a review before but felt the need to express my concerns about Gillman Acura. My husband and I have been shopping for a certified pre-owned luxury vehicle for about a month when I stumbled upon Gillman Acura. I had viewed their website and noticed they had the vehicle we wanted for an ok price. When I arrived, I was introduced to Paul who would show me their product. He was very nice and knew the product but insisted on showing me another vehicle that was not in the price range I wanted to be in. He told me not to worry about the price on the sticker because he would give me a great deal and I would be driving my car home that evening. Well once he returned with the final numbers I reminded him my budget and that I was not going over it. He seemed bothered by that and told me that this was the best deal I would find. He did not do anything with the price on the sticker like he promised either. After he realized that I was serious and not going to buy the car that was $8,000 (over priced according to carguru) over my budget he sent me on my way. I asked for the numbers on the car I came to see and he said oh I will email them to you. I said ok, thanks. I never received the email or a follow-up phone call. I called back the next day asking for his supervisor and was transferred to Gregg. Gregg sent me the paperwork I asked for with the numbers in my budget and we started the process of buying the car. Due to my husbands schedule he was not able to come see the vehicle until 2 days later. When we finally saw the car we were very disappointed. The vehicle was obviously owned by parents (nothing against parents because I am one) but they didn't even vacuum the car. There were crumbs all in the seats and the car was just dirty as if they had just received it but according to their website the car had been there for over a months. I commented on how dirty the car was and asked what the certified means on their cars. He said, this car isn't certified. I was done, we didn't say anything else and left. Gregg called me the following day to see when we were picking up the car and I expressed my concerns to him. He advised that they may put a "Certified Pre-Owned" sticker on a car but that does not mean it is certified. It will have a sticker on the driver window if it is certified. By now I was done with Gillman Acura and their lies, false advertisement and horrible customer service. I do not understand how you can advertise that a car is certified when it is not. I would not recommend anyone to purchase from them just because of their shady dealings. If this dealership sales luxury vehicles I expect to receive the same in customer service. Gillman is NOT the way to go.

July 2, 2014

Good Afternoon- I'm very sorry to hear you left our dealership frustrated with your overall experience. If you would please contact me at 281-784-1000 or gillmanreviews@gmail.com, it would be helpful to discuss this situation further. Thank you for reaching out, Chris Gillman General Manager of Gillman Acura

Remember mostly unhappy people right reviews.

by from Jasper, TX |

First of all I would like to say that Pete Sanchez even though he normaly deals with lease customers, was an awesome salesman and would recommend him to anyone. The car we were interested in was in service and couldn't be looked at and he used excellent stalling techniques to keep us around without being to pushy. They were extremly considerate of doing everything they could to make us comfortable and happy by keeping us entertained and a wide assortment of complimentary beverages. We personally got to meet Chris Gillman and it seemed like he made it a personal objective to meet and greet all the customers. Chris give Pete a raise he deserves it. What I liked the most about shopping here was they so belived in what they are selling and stood by it we didn't just feel like we were buying a car, it felt like we were joining a family. Its nice to see a group of people, bosses and coworkers not just working for somone but working together. All I have to say is great job and keep it up because we'll definitely be back.

May 30, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this complimentary review of our business and team here. I'm very glad to hear you had a seamless, enjoyable car-buying experience. I know it is a big investment and we do appreciate your patronage. You're exactly right- welcome to the Gillman family! We look forward to taking great care of you and your vehicle in the years to come. It was a pleasure to meet you, Chris Gillman General Manager of Gillman Acura

Wasted my time. Changed the price when I left

by from houston, tx |

I've been shopping around this week for a used SUV, and took off work this morning to check out one at Gillman Acura. I've spent a month researching, checked out the other 4 that are available in Houston and within my price range, and this is my last candidate. I got help from Paul, who was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging. Nice guy, no complaints. By far the best sales guy I've dealt with this week. We took a test drive, went over the details of the car, and everything went great until we got to pricing. The online price was pretty much the same as every other one in town at that trim level but with higher miles. We went over the numbers, and I had a price in mind already that I knew was reasonable and competitive with my other top choice. I also had my trade-in appraised by Carmax the night before and I was willing to settle for less than that offer for the convenience of doing it all in the same place. I got my car with 2 miles on it. It's in near perfect shape, with every single receipt I've ever been given in the glove box. I'm only replacing it because of a back injury I suffered and I can't drive a small car anymore. When I made them my offer for the SUV, I was told it was impossible and that the internet price was as low as they could possibly go. I was also offered $3,000 less than Carmax offered me for my trade. Nowhere near what I'd hoped for and insulting - but I get it, that's how these things work. I told him it wouldn't work, and he went back and forth for at least an hour playing the "let me go see if my finance manager will accept your offer" and "are you sure you can't go $50 a month over your budget" game before I ran out of time and had to leave. An hour later I looked up the ad again to double check something, and THE INTERNET PRICE HAD BEEN LOWERED BY $1,000. They took $1,000 off the car that I spent an hour haggling on AS SOON AS I WALKED OUT. After telling me it was impossible. I called up Paul, and asked him what gives. He put me on hold, and couldn't give me any explanation when he came back. He told me it's normal and they update the prices on Fridays. Oops, it's Thursday. I told him that I'd like to come back so we could see what the APR would work out to, but that they needed to do the right thing on my trade since they wasted my entire morning. No deal. No negotiation on the trade at all. No explanation on the price change, or why I wasted my entire morning listening to them insist that I was being completely unreasonable - when the car was now within $500 of what I offered them. And of course it's the same story all over town. As long as everybody plays the same game, nobody has to go the extra mile. I swear it would be great to get a deal on a used car that I can feel good about - what's so hard about that?!

May 9, 2014

We appreciate your kind words about Paul. However, I'm sorry to hear you left our dealership frustrated. I'm happy to speak with you directly regarding this experience if you would like to contact me at 281-821-1100 or gillmanreviews@gmail.com. Thank you, Chris Gillman General Manager of Gillman Acura 281.821.1100

Expedited process buying experi

by from Splendora, Texas |

Their approach to your experience is courteous, good flow, and for me short. No horror story, just quick and well managed. Dealer had vehicle (used) that I searched for and found on Cars.com. Don't buy everyday so didn't want any hassle, had none and drove off with vehicle I wanted.

Not pleased with service

by from Houston, TX |

We went in from a mailer received offering a very high price for our trade in. The facility and attire of employees doesn't match the "luxury vehicle" that I know Acura to be. We were assigned to a salesperson that looked poorly dressed, and told us he had just started working there. He obviously was not ready to handle customers on his own. When a more experienced salesperson was sent in, he ended up applying too much pressure to close the deal. We might have gotten a better deal there price wise, but the whole experience sent us packing! This is a big reason why car sales has such a negative connotation.

January 7, 2014

We apologize for the experience that you had at Gillman Acura. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to review with our staff on how we can do a better job. Gillman Customer Service

Horrible service and lack of knowledge of inventor

by from Houston TX |

Where do I begin, well they fish me in with their bait car. They try to shove difrent type of model cars down my throat, i told them i was not intrested on any of their cars. I leave the dealer ship upset and hidden is the car they told me they did not have.....they said it was sold...1.hr later they said it was available, enough said.

August 19, 2013

Louis, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can ensure you that this does not stack up with the standards we set at Gillman Acura. Please feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience 281.821.1100 Chris Gillman, General Manager