Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison

1200 Applegate Rd, Madison, WI 53713

New 888-486-2434 New888-486-2434
Used 866-264-4261 Used866-264-4261
Service 866-348-5634 Service 866-348-5634

Where You Get A Great Deal More!

Amazing Experience!!

by from Brookfield, Wi |

I would first like to say I drove 3 hours round drip twice to deal with Bergstrom Cadillac and will time and time again. I was dealing with a dealership locally that just didn't have the feeling that I get every time I step into Bergstrom. I realize that I can get the same car at any Cadillac dealer nation wide which speaks volumes for Bergstrom. I come to Bergstrom not primarily for the vehicle but the unrivaled service I get from each and every team member in that building. I can't say enough about Scott Thompson Sales Specialist and Michael Kennedy Sales Manager. These two are the most professional, efficient, accomadating and knowledgable men I've ever dealt with. When I deal with them it's actually like visiting family and I sometimes forget I'm in a dealership. The whole process was seamless and comfortable. At no time during the car leasing process did I ever feel any type of pressure or anxiety. I will recommend Bergstrom to all family and friends for years to come. Thank you Scott and Michael, you should be commended for your type notch service and have made a customer for life!!

Awesome service

by from Madison, WI |

Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison, hands down has given me the best service of any car dealership. They are timely, great communication and service and the best part are extremely professional. The loner car I was given was a beautiful 2016 Cadillac SRX and my car was completed as promised. All though if it would have taken longer that would have been just fine with me. By the way....that will be my next vehicle and it will be purchased thru Bergstrom. I drive a Chevy Equinox and they treat my there as if is drive a Cadillac. By far the Best Group of People to work with! Thank you so much!! Kristi Kramer

Happy with repair process

by from Lake Mills WI |

You did great. Appointment was made, you were ready for us. You told us how long the work would take (3-1/2 hours) and you beat you time. Everyone was courteous, as always, and we enjoyed the experience. Car repairs are never fun, but you made the whole thing palatable. Thank you.

The complete exoerience

by from McFarland, WI |

We traded our 2010 DTS premium for a 2014 XTS Platinum. This was the best deal we could have gotten anywhere in our area. The used car manager Mike and our sales person Jacob went far beyond their wanting to sell us this car. They listened and took action when it was needed. We also had a experience with the finance specialist. He too went out of his way to make sure we got the financing and add on extras we required. When we pointed out a few scratches the body shop jumped into action and quickly buffed out the blemishes so we were happy with the new vehicle. A total complete excellent experience. A job well done from top to bottom.

President of AJK Holdings, Inc.

by from Burnsville, Minnesota |

The online sales staff got back with me (followup) on the purchase of a C5 or C6 Corvette. Still looking at a Vet.

Excellent Service!

by from Middleton, wi |

Excellent service as always! Due to the snow I needed new tires right away and they were able to take of me immediately! Thank you!

Great Sales Experience!

by from middleton, wi |

A fantastic guest experience every time! I will buy all of our vehicles from you! Sales and service always above and beyond our expectations. Thank you!

Great buying experience

by from Green Lake, WI |

Visited Bergstrom Cadillac to look at the XTS and SRX. Scott and Mike were very knowledgable about the cars. Comparing and contrasting the rides, mileage, features, and uses of the vehicles. Once we settled on the XTS, Scott and Mike took us through the features and helped us pick the right XTS for us. The XTS drives great. The sales experience is what I expect from a top notch professional organization. They were very attentive, answered question directly with insight, pointed out features and services that were of interest to us, and did not waste a minute of our time. This is the way buying a car should be.

The best of everything!

by from Lucerne, Mo |

Excellent transaction, great treatment and the best product!!

Purchase of 2014 ATS

by from Racine, WI |

I worked with Jacob Sivertson on the purchase of this vehicle. Jacob knew the product that he was selling very well. He did a great job as did the finance guy Shawn. My experience with Bergstrom as a dealership was great and would not hesitate to check with them for a future purchase.