Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison

1200 Applegate Rd, Madison, WI 53713

New 888-486-2434
Used 866-264-4261
Service 866-348-5634

Where You Get A Great Deal More!

Great Sales Experience!

by from middleton, wi |

A fantastic guest experience every time! I will buy all of our vehicles from you! Sales and service always above and beyond our expectations. Thank you!

Happy with repair process

by from Lake Mills WI |

You did great. Appointment was made, you were ready for us. You told us how long the work would take (3-1/2 hours) and you beat you time. Everyone was courteous, as always, and we enjoyed the experience. Car repairs are never fun, but you made the whole thing palatable. Thank you.

The complete exoerience

by from McFarland, WI |

We traded our 2010 DTS premium for a 2014 XTS Platinum. This was the best deal we could have gotten anywhere in our area. The used car manager Mike and our sales person Jacob went far beyond their wanting to sell us this car. They listened and took action when it was needed. We also had a experience with the finance specialist. He too went out of his way to make sure we got the financing and add on extras we required. When we pointed out a few scratches the body shop jumped into action and quickly buffed out the blemishes so we were happy with the new vehicle. A total complete excellent experience. A job well done from top to bottom.

President of AJK Holdings, Inc.

by from Burnsville, Minnesota |

The online sales staff got back with me (followup) on the purchase of a C5 or C6 Corvette. Still looking at a Vet.

Excellent Service!

by from Middleton, wi |

Excellent service as always! Due to the snow I needed new tires right away and they were able to take of me immediately! Thank you!

Great buying experience

by from Green Lake, WI |

Visited Bergstrom Cadillac to look at the XTS and SRX. Scott and Mike were very knowledgable about the cars. Comparing and contrasting the rides, mileage, features, and uses of the vehicles. Once we settled on the XTS, Scott and Mike took us through the features and helped us pick the right XTS for us. The XTS drives great. The sales experience is what I expect from a top notch professional organization. They were very attentive, answered question directly with insight, pointed out features and services that were of interest to us, and did not waste a minute of our time. This is the way buying a car should be.

The best of everything!

by from Lucerne, Mo |

Excellent transaction, great treatment and the best product!!

Purchase of 2014 ATS

by from Racine, WI |

I worked with Jacob Sivertson on the purchase of this vehicle. Jacob knew the product that he was selling very well. He did a great job as did the finance guy Shawn. My experience with Bergstrom as a dealership was great and would not hesitate to check with them for a future purchase.

Red Carpet Treatment

by from Madison, Wi. |

I had my Escalade in for routine service and Mike Keller never disappoints when in comes to the red carpet treatment he provides!

Professionalism and Courtesy!

by from Lake Geneva |

The glove box switch malfunctioned. Maxwell Miller offered to have someone bring us a loaner car and take ours back to the dealership. That was nice but not needed this time. Mike Keller in the service department was very courteous and had ordered the part prior to our visit and had it replaced and taken care of in an hour. Great service!

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Lake Geneva |

We purchased a new 2013 Cadillac XTS. When we came back from Florida we decided it was time to purchase a new car. We had a Jaguar XJ8L that was a good car for 7 years. After doing research we narrowed our choices to a Cadillac CTS, XTS, Mercedes E350, Audi A-6, and an Acura RLX or MDX. After driving and looking at the others we narrowed it down to an Acura RLX or the Cadillac XTS. The Cadillac XTS was our final choice. It had more leg room in the front and back, looked great, had a heated steering wheel and was an American car. We searched the internet for a black XTS within a 100 mile radius. After talking with 5 different dealers we decided on Bergstrom Auto. My initial phone call to Bergstrom was a discussion with Mike Kennedy. He was very knowledgeable of the car and answered many questions. My second phone call to him asked about meeting a competitive ad from another dealer. He agreed and said he had 2 vehicles in stock that met our needs. I also had written bids from 2 dealers on the trade in value of 2 cars we were going to sell. Mike said he would meet those bids, even without seeing the vehicles. I called a dealer closer to us that we had visited 3 times and asked if they would meet the competitive ad. They did not respond. So on Friday afternoon my wife and I drove both cars to Madison in hopes of buying a new car. When we arrived we pulled into the service area and were greeted by the service manager Mike Keller, who was very friendly and welcomed us. I immediately asked him about the XTS from a service perspective and he said it was a great car. He then introduced us to Mike Kennedy who introduced us to Maxwell Miller to show us the 2 cars. Maxwell was very knowledgable and thorough explaining the car to my wife and I. We decided to purchase. Mike came back and again said he would honor the trade in values and price of the new car he quoted on the phone. Maxwell introduced us to Terrance Snow to complete the paperwork, offer us warranties and complete the transaction. Terrance was also very knowledgable and efficient. We signed the titles of both trade-ins, gave Terrance a check, got back with Maxwell and then in our new car and drove home. We were very satisfied and impressed with everyone we encountered at Bergstrom Cadillac. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone thinking of purchasing a Cadillac.