Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison

1200 Applegate Rd, Madison, WI 53713

New 888-486-2434
Used 866-264-4261
Service 866-348-5634

Where You Get A Great Deal More!

Excellent from Sales to Financing

by from Madison, WI |

Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison is a class act focused on total customer satisfaction. Everyone we interacted with from sales to financing was top notch and focused on our experience and needs. Bergstrom went above and beyond in helping choose and get a new car. I can honestly say we will be long time customers and recommend that others consider Bergstrom for their next vehicle.

Purchase of 2014 ATS

by from Racine, WI |

I worked with Jacob Sivertson on the purchase of this vehicle. Jacob knew the product that he was selling very well. He did a great job as did the finance guy Shawn. My experience with Bergstrom as a dealership was great and would not hesitate to check with them for a future purchase.

Red Carpet Treatment

by from Madison, Wi. |

I had my Escalade in for routine service and Mike Keller never disappoints when in comes to the red carpet treatment he provides!

Professionalism and Courtesy!

by from Lake Geneva |

The glove box switch malfunctioned. Maxwell Miller offered to have someone bring us a loaner car and take ours back to the dealership. That was nice but not needed this time. Mike Keller in the service department was very courteous and had ordered the part prior to our visit and had it replaced and taken care of in an hour. Great service!

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Lake Geneva |

We purchased a new 2013 Cadillac XTS. When we came back from Florida we decided it was time to purchase a new car. We had a Jaguar XJ8L that was a good car for 7 years. After doing research we narrowed our choices to a Cadillac CTS, XTS, Mercedes E350, Audi A-6, and an Acura RLX or MDX. After driving and looking at the others we narrowed it down to an Acura RLX or the Cadillac XTS. The Cadillac XTS was our final choice. It had more leg room in the front and back, looked great, had a heated steering wheel and was an American car. We searched the internet for a black XTS within a 100 mile radius. After talking with 5 different dealers we decided on Bergstrom Auto. My initial phone call to Bergstrom was a discussion with Mike Kennedy. He was very knowledgeable of the car and answered many questions. My second phone call to him asked about meeting a competitive ad from another dealer. He agreed and said he had 2 vehicles in stock that met our needs. I also had written bids from 2 dealers on the trade in value of 2 cars we were going to sell. Mike said he would meet those bids, even without seeing the vehicles. I called a dealer closer to us that we had visited 3 times and asked if they would meet the competitive ad. They did not respond. So on Friday afternoon my wife and I drove both cars to Madison in hopes of buying a new car. When we arrived we pulled into the service area and were greeted by the service manager Mike Keller, who was very friendly and welcomed us. I immediately asked him about the XTS from a service perspective and he said it was a great car. He then introduced us to Mike Kennedy who introduced us to Maxwell Miller to show us the 2 cars. Maxwell was very knowledgable and thorough explaining the car to my wife and I. We decided to purchase. Mike came back and again said he would honor the trade in values and price of the new car he quoted on the phone. Maxwell introduced us to Terrance Snow to complete the paperwork, offer us warranties and complete the transaction. Terrance was also very knowledgable and efficient. We signed the titles of both trade-ins, gave Terrance a check, got back with Maxwell and then in our new car and drove home. We were very satisfied and impressed with everyone we encountered at Bergstrom Cadillac. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone thinking of purchasing a Cadillac.

Great Service

by from Madison, WI |

Chris Eifert is a pleasure to work with and the reason I come back again and again. He assess your problem professionally, communicates it positively and gets the job done when he says he will. I know when the work is done it is done right.

Service Review

by from Madison, WI |

I dropped off my vehicle and even though it was not a Cadillac, they treated it as such. Went in for an oil change and received more than that for free. The gentleman ran the VIN and noticed there was an open recall so he fixed it. I'm pretty sure no other place would have done that so I am very pleased with my visit.

Excellent Service

by from Madison WI |

Mike in service was extremely helpful. He took care of a rental car for my daughter & kept me informed of the progress of the repairs. He also sent me my garage door opener when I left it in the rental since I am a couple hours away from Madison. Really appreciated all of his help!

Good experience!!

by from Madison Wi |

I always have a very nice experience when I take my car in!! Gary is always there for me, and I'm always very satisfied!! Great people at Bergstrom!!!!

Randal Green, PhD. - Professional Educator

by from Janesville, Wi |

From the General Manager, Finance Department, and Sales, everyone was extremely professional , courteous, and sincere. I will recommend people to Bergstrom Cadillac - Madison. Thank you.

Great service

by from Madison, WI |

Everything was fine with the service, but my '13 XTS has noisy breaks and apparently Cadillac knows about this, but they do not yet have a fix. As an owner of a new luxury sedan, it is embarrassing and disappointing that they do not yet have a fix. Hopefully it comes soon.