Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison

1200 Applegate Rd, Madison, WI 53713

New 888-486-2434
Used 866-264-4261
Service 866-348-5634

Where You Get A Great Deal More!

Great service

by from Madison WI |

The staff is always very courteous and service done on car is timely & reasonable. Able to make the appointment the day before. Service was done very quickly.

Rewarding Dealer Experience

by from Madison, WI |

I was missing one of the owner's manuals from our newly purchased 2013 Cadillac from your dealership. At my request, Chris Eifert ordered the manual and made sure that we received it. Chris also assisted us with some warranty work on our 2010 SRX and saw that it was completed to our satisfaction. It's always a pleasant experience visiting your dealership.

great customer service

by from madison wi |

Mike was very helpfull when I called to get an estimate and made a special effort to say hi when i dropped off my car.

Diagnosis and repair of my SRX.

by from Verona,WI |

Mike Keller and the Bergstrom team began the "repair" on Monday,Nov.18th and like scientists,stayed on the project until Thursday,Nov.21st when all problems were studied and solved. It was a lengthy process and worth the wait. I appreciate their expertise. Thank you. Kathy Smith( Mrs. Jerry Smith)

Great people

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

Stopped for air in the tires. My service manager noted that my oil was at 21% and suggested I get it changed while I was there. I appreciate him watching out for me. Now I can get on with the busy holiday season and not have to worry about squeezing in an oil change. It is all taken care of.

Excellent from Sales to Financing

by from Madison, WI |

Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison is a class act focused on total customer satisfaction. Everyone we interacted with from sales to financing was top notch and focused on our experience and needs. Bergstrom went above and beyond in helping choose and get a new car. I can honestly say we will be long time customers and recommend that others consider Bergstrom for their next vehicle.

Great Service - Very Clean Facility

by from Madison, WI |

As always, my Service Advisor did an excellent job getting my car in right away and taking care of the issues for my vehicle. It is always a pleasant experience bringing my car in.

Great Service!!

by from Madison, WI |

The folks at Bergstrom in Madison are outstanding at providing customer service. Caring, kind, persistent. Special thanks to Jacob Siverston, Mike Kennedy, Mike Keller, and Aron O. They take very good care of my vehicles and of me.

Clean, enjoyable facilities

by from Madison, WI |

I always enjoy my visits to Bergstrom . . . the cleanliness even in the garage work area is fantastic, the waiting area is very comfortable, the staff is friendly. Also enjoy the cold drinks, cookies, popcorn and newspaper. Waiting is enjoyable!

Great service, courteous, knowledgable people,

by from Madison, WI |

The service was very courteous and efficient. Mike Keller was prompt in seeing that the service, which in this case was the installation of a trailer hitch, was done in a timely manner. He stopped by several times to let us know about the progress of the job. The waiting area was comfortable.