Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison

1200 Applegate Rd, Madison, WI 53713

New 888-486-2434
Used 866-264-4261
Service 866-348-5634

Where You Get A Great Deal More!

Diagnosis and repair of my SRX.

by from Verona,WI |

Mike Keller and the Bergstrom team began the "repair" on Monday,Nov.18th and like scientists,stayed on the project until Thursday,Nov.21st when all problems were studied and solved. It was a lengthy process and worth the wait. I appreciate their expertise. Thank you. Kathy Smith( Mrs. Jerry Smith)

Great people

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

Stopped for air in the tires. My service manager noted that my oil was at 21% and suggested I get it changed while I was there. I appreciate him watching out for me. Now I can get on with the busy holiday season and not have to worry about squeezing in an oil change. It is all taken care of.

Great Service - Very Clean Facility

by from Madison, WI |

As always, my Service Advisor did an excellent job getting my car in right away and taking care of the issues for my vehicle. It is always a pleasant experience bringing my car in.

Great Service!!

by from Madison, WI |

The folks at Bergstrom in Madison are outstanding at providing customer service. Caring, kind, persistent. Special thanks to Jacob Siverston, Mike Kennedy, Mike Keller, and Aron O. They take very good care of my vehicles and of me.

Clean, enjoyable facilities

by from Madison, WI |

I always enjoy my visits to Bergstrom . . . the cleanliness even in the garage work area is fantastic, the waiting area is very comfortable, the staff is friendly. Also enjoy the cold drinks, cookies, popcorn and newspaper. Waiting is enjoyable!

Great service, courteous, knowledgable people,

by from Madison, WI |

The service was very courteous and efficient. Mike Keller was prompt in seeing that the service, which in this case was the installation of a trailer hitch, was done in a timely manner. He stopped by several times to let us know about the progress of the job. The waiting area was comfortable.

Great Service

by from Madison,WI |

Mike Keller, gives me and our car his personal concern and efficient response. I've always been happy with the service at Bergstrom. Keep it up! T Morrison

Great service, clean environment, oh what feeling

by from Madison, Wis. |

Very professional staff, very clean environment, friendly which made me feel comfortable to be myself. I never thought I would ever own a Cadillac but with this staff working with me, I felt I could actually own a Cadillac, what a feeling, many thanks to Jacob, sales consultant and Vance in financing and everyone else who help make it possible. Thank you very much. Vance and I go back to the first car I ever leased at a different company and it was very nice to see him at Bergstrom Cadillac, in fact he enable me to lease 2 vehicles within a 2 month period, one for my son. But I met the sales consultant, Jacob Sivertson first who greeted me and we introduced ourselves to each other. I was very impressed on how knowledgable Jacob was on any Cadillac's year, make,models, performance, gas mileage, etc. Jacob does put in the hours, I was showing my daughter some used cars one late Saturday night and Jacob walks out and he remembered me from a week ago and we talked about the 2 different SRX's. One was a 2009 and the other was the newer model. I thought the newer model was the first made, I was educated and a lot more, but the fact is he stop and taken the time to talk, which time I didn't agree to any purchases, but that did sale me on making Cadillac my choice.

Talk about "Same Day Service"!!!!

by from Madison, WI |

On the morning of Wed 10/23/13, I was involved in an accident that totaled my 2010 Camaro. It was towed to Bergstrom from the scene of the accident while I was being transported to the hospital. When I arrived home from the hospital later that day, there were messages from the employees of Bergstrom on my voice mail stating they had seen the shape my car was in and were worried about me, hence "calling to check on your welfare/injuries sustained from the accident".That phone call alone from your employees speaks volumes as to their character and concern... I then went down to Bergstrom late Wed afternoon on 10/23/13 and spoke to Gary, Arron, and George about the accident, the totaled Camaro, and the need to get into a new car ASAP. I was crying and distraught by the loss of that beautiful Camaro, in a lot of pain physically from the accident, and worried sick about not having a vehicle to get work now. But, by late Wednesday night, the same day I wrecked the Camaro, the boys at Bergstrom, in particular, Dave, Torrance, and George himself had me in a new 2014 Cadillac, hassle-free and on "road again" by 9pm. Everyone at Bergstrom made what had started out as a terribly frightening and seriously depressing day for me on Wednesday 10/23/13, into a day to be grateful to and thankful for the all the blessings in ones life and for me, those blessings came in the form of all the employees' of Bergstrom Cadillac of Madison. Thank you to each and every one of you......Claudia

Good service

by from Monticello wisconsin |

No problem very happy. On time and glad car was washed. Will consider buy another Cadillac next year. Satisfied with salesman that sold us are SRX.