Doug Justus Auto Center

Used 888-451-9688

100+ VEHICLES $5,995 OR LESS

My 2nd Purchase

by from Bean Station, Tn |

Just bought our 2nd car from Doug Justus Auto in Knoxville. Joseph Novkov is my "go to" guy there. He is very professional and friendly. There is never any pressure and the cars are great and priced right. I've already recommended this dealership and salesman to several people and if I'm ever in the market for another car they will have my business again.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Knoxville Tennessee |

This was my first time buying a car, and Doug Justus' team were very helpful and knowledgeable. I did a lot of research, and their website was great. They update it every night, and I waited in anticipation to see if the car I wanted was still there the next day. I made sure the test drive the car vigorously, and it was in great shape. I took the car to the Toyota Dealership, and they told me the car had all original parts and was in great shape. I went to the bank, and bought the car. I'm very happy with my Toyota Prius. Thank you Doug Justus.

Great selection and Awesome customer service

by from Asheville, NC |

We drove all the way from Asheville, NC just to buy a car from Doug Justus. While searching online for cars in the surrounding area, their name kept coming up with some great options. They have a great selection of used cars and their staff is helpful and knowledgeable. It was worth the two hour drive and I'd do it again if/when the time comes to buy another car!

Great Selection and Excellent customer service!

by from Asheville, NC |

Great selection and Excellent customer service!

by from Asheville, NC |

We drove all the way from Asheville, NC just to buy a car from Doug Justus. We repeatedly had their name come up while doing searches for cars in surrounding areas. They have an awesome selection of used cars and their employees are knowledgeable and friendly. No cheesy car salesmen here! I'd seriously consider making the drive again to Doug Justus if/when the time comes to buy again.

Great selection and Excellent customer service!

Love this dealership

by from Knoxville, TN |

Found this place Googling on the internet at 3am in the morning. The day before test drove a car at another dealership, Went to this place. Usually when going to a dealership you get jumped by lots of salesmen that come out of nowhere like walkers on the walking dead. Actually walked around the place twice, Found the vehicle I liked. Took a test drive and drove it. The price was so good a bought it. I dealt with Paul Honebrink no pressure. Was looking at another vehicle that was higher price. And he told me the sun roof leaked. The sale didnt take all day. Paid with a check and was out of there. Thanks will tell other people about this dealership.

2nd Subaru

by from Chattanooga TN |

I returned to purchase my second high mileage Subaru Outback from the dealership and was not disappointed. I had done some research on their current selection and after arriving at the dealership test drove the cars I was interested in without any hassle. My boyfriend approved and we purchased a 02 Subaru Outback LL Bean addition with 177k on it. It has been a month now and no problems from the car. I am so pleased with the experience I plan on referring my friends in search of a reliable used Subaru. My first Subaru from Doug is still on the road and going strong at 200k, Mr. Novkov and his associates even pointed us to some local Subaru experts since we now own 2! I believe this is the dealership for you if you know what you want and what you are paying for!!

My first car

by from Maryville, TN |

The sales staff was very informative. There was a great selection of cars to choose from. I was able to find just the car to fit my needs and budget. I would recommend Doug Justice to anyone looking for a good used car.

My first car

by from Maryville, TN |

Buying my Volvo

by from Knoxville, TN |

We enjoyed the process at Doug Justus. It was very relaxed and easy to take your time looking at the vehicles. The sales staff was readily available but did not follow too closely. We also appreciate their well-maintained website. It was very beneficial when looking for a car. We were able to shop extensively while at home then we knew exactly what we wanted to look at closer when we were at the dealer. Paul Honebrink was GREAT! He answered our questions thoroughly but was not pushy. Overall, Doug Justus has a good selection of used cars. They all appeared to be clean and in good condition. They also offer many options in an affordable price range. I have already recommended several people to shop at Doug Justus.