Doug Justus Auto Center

Used 888-451-9688

100+ VEHICLES $5,995 OR LESS

My 2nd Purchase

by from Bean Station, Tn |

Just bought our 2nd car from Doug Justus Auto in Knoxville. Joseph Novkov is my "go to" guy there. He is very professional and friendly. There is never any pressure and the cars are great and priced right. I've already recommended this dealership and salesman to several people and if I'm ever in the market for another car they will have my business again.

Excellent service

by from Knoxville, TN |

Bought my 3rd car from Doug Justus! They even gave us gas money for our test drive. Very professional and very nice. Always very friendly. Love that they have no sales pressure and that you can just look on your time without being bothered the whole time by a salesman. Paul Honebrink helped us with the process. He was amazing and I would recommend him to a friend. Love all three of the cars we got from there. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Great Experience

by from Maryville, Tn |

This was a great experience, went on to the lot, all prices were clearly marked on the cars. We were left alone to browse (no one hounding us). We were able to look around the lot and find the ones we wanted to test drive. We test drove two Subaru's and decided on one, but it had a shake in the steering. The sales representative found a tire company right away to find out what the problem was BEFORE we purchased. Purchasing was quick and easy once it was all decided. We had no hidden cost, just tax, title, and the car..:)

Excellent Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

I was pretty picky about my search for a certain type vehicle and today I finally found one that I like all the way around, it took me several weeks to finally find what I was looking for and wanted. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Doug Justice. We have not had any real issues with them, one of the vehicles was bought 7-8 yrs ago and still going strong. Even though I went back several times and I was starting to get frustrated, Paul H stepped in and helped me out a lot. He was very patient and had answered any/all of my questions. Thank you Doug Justice and the biggest THANK YOU goes to Paul, you guys are the best.

Good Cars and No Hassle Sales People

by from Knoxville |

We are always a bit skeptical walking onto any used car lot and Doug Justus near Tyson Airport was no different for us. We were expecting to get hassled - and we were not. We were expecting to be shown crap overpriced cars - we were not. We walked around the lot, my wife and I looking at, in and around the cars (which have the CarFaxed in the by the way) freely while we tried to narrow the possibilities. We did see sales people walking the lot and asked that we please let them know if we had any questions at all and then moved on about their business. I've read in previous reviews that some have been turned off by this approach of not being "serviced" soon enough, I loved it. We did our research and well before hand an new what we wanted. We were happy to see that Doug Jusus has much more to offer than we had allowed ourselves to hope for. Once we test drove few cars and then narrowed it down to the car we wanted, we drove it up to the Honda dealer near by and had it looked at. All check out - Drove it home soon after. The sales person Paul went above and beyond and was at the center of making our experience a good one. We were so very relieved to have had a good experience when we were not expecting to as we set out to buy a car. As with any big purchase, you must do your research. We went to the lot on a Sunday when they were closed and spent a few hours there taking notes and pictures. Took that information back home with us - researched those cars - looked at the Carfax that Justus has online and then decided which cars we wanted to test drive. There are some beat up car there but a lot a really good deals as well. Over all - Very Very Pleased - Hope this helps and happy car hunting!

Good Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

My husband and I just bought our first vehicle from Doug Justus Auto Center. We were very impressed with how friendly the staff was, and even more importantly no one tried to push us into buying a vehicle if we weren't ready. Paul Honebrink was the person who helped us out, and was very professional and helpful. The price of our vehicle was fair, and it was in good condition. We will definitely consider buying another vehicle in the future from Doug Justus Auto Center.

Very easy and helpful car buying experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

All of the staff was very friendly upon arrival and we ended up working with Joseph Novkov. He was a very friendly and patient salesman that showed us through several cars and answered all of my questions to the best of his abilities. We found a great car at an excellent price. After we found the right car he made the buying process very easy and simple and had me on my way in no time at all. By far the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever been involved in. Next time I need a car I know where to look!

Great New-to-us Subaru!

by from Maryville, TN |

We had a great buying experience at Doug Justus in Alcoa. Having sales people (Paul, in particular) who were not stressed about making a sale so as to earn their commission was a refreshing change of pace for a used car place. Felt like we got a fair and reasonable deal on a nice vehicle and we are very satisfied with our car and our experience. DJ will be the first place I head next time I am in the market for a used car.

Great Experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently purchased a Nissan Pathfinder from here and we had a great experience. There was absolutely no pressure from the sales staff and Paul was very helpful in the process. The car was a great deal and they were happy to work with us on a few problems it had. Overall, I would definitely recommend them!

all the Subarus!

by from Chickamauga ga |

If you're looking for a good place to shop nice used cars, church it out, if you're looking for a used Subaru. Go now. Ask for Joe. He knows his Subarus and their stock is great. They had more used Subarus then my local subie dealer.

Beware

by from knoxville |

Don't let the slick photographs fool you. A lot of these cars are in rough shape. I seriously doubt they don't do anything to these cars after they buy them other than detail them and only do enough engine work to get the car moving. I'm sure there are some diamonds in the rough, but it's definitely a crap shoot and you get what you pay for.