Doug Justus Auto Center

Used 888-451-9688

100+ VEHICLES $5,995 OR LESS

My 2nd Purchase

by from Bean Station, Tn |

Just bought our 2nd car from Doug Justus Auto in Knoxville. Joseph Novkov is my "go to" guy there. He is very professional and friendly. There is never any pressure and the cars are great and priced right. I've already recommended this dealership and salesman to several people and if I'm ever in the market for another car they will have my business again.

Very easy and helpful car buying experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

All of the staff was very friendly upon arrival and we ended up working with Joseph Novkov. He was a very friendly and patient salesman that showed us through several cars and answered all of my questions to the best of his abilities. We found a great car at an excellent price. After we found the right car he made the buying process very easy and simple and had me on my way in no time at all. By far the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever been involved in. Next time I need a car I know where to look!

Great New-to-us Subaru!

by from Maryville, TN |

We had a great buying experience at Doug Justus in Alcoa. Having sales people (Paul, in particular) who were not stressed about making a sale so as to earn their commission was a refreshing change of pace for a used car place. Felt like we got a fair and reasonable deal on a nice vehicle and we are very satisfied with our car and our experience. DJ will be the first place I head next time I am in the market for a used car.

Great Experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently purchased a Nissan Pathfinder from here and we had a great experience. There was absolutely no pressure from the sales staff and Paul was very helpful in the process. The car was a great deal and they were happy to work with us on a few problems it had. Overall, I would definitely recommend them!

all the Subarus!

by from Chickamauga ga |

If you're looking for a good place to shop nice used cars, church it out, if you're looking for a used Subaru. Go now. Ask for Joe. He knows his Subarus and their stock is great. They had more used Subarus then my local subie dealer.

Beware

by from knoxville |

Don't let the slick photographs fool you. A lot of these cars are in rough shape. I seriously doubt they don't do anything to these cars after they buy them other than detail them and only do enough engine work to get the car moving. I'm sure there are some diamonds in the rough, but it's definitely a crap shoot and you get what you pay for.

great place

by from Kingston TN |

I recently purchased a car here, and the experience was smooth and seamless. Joe was very helpful and the car was a great deal.

Great Experience

by from Alcoa, TN |

My FiancÚ and I purchased a 2007 BMW 328i at Doug Justus this week. I have to say that it was a great experience for us. Paul and Jess are GREAT to work with. No pressure to buy but there when we needed them. I will definitely recommend Doug Justus for a used car purchase.

Great Experience

by from Alcoa, TN |

Not your run of the mill car lot!

by from Maryville, TN |

Woke up this morning knowing I was going to have to face the dreaded used car lot people. All I can say is I have a new out look after today. These guys are professionals and their prices are spot on. I have never been here before but we had our eye on an SUV we found online. I had my game face on and I was ready to play the game. Once my wife hit the lot she found what she wanted. It was as simple as heading down to the credit union and getting the financing taken care of after this. Why would I even try and negotiate the cost of it when they were fair on their asking price. I got a car fax in the glove box, I had zero sales pressure. A great group of friendly people helped us out. It was like going to the grocery store and buying milk. Simple. I can assure you, no one here is trying to gouge you out of your hard earned money. They want to sale you a quality car at a fair book price. You win, they win. I will pass my wonderful experience on to my co-workers and as I said I would, the rest of the online community.

Trust and Confidence

by from Knoxville, TN |

Trust and confidence; these are the two things, ideally, everyone wishes they can find at a car dealership. You want to be confident in your purchase, and to trust the people who you buy from. And most people stay frustrated in this respect. However, I found both of these things at Doug Justus. I looked all over Knoxville at multiple dealerships, and I was never impressed. No one seemed to take pride in what they were selling, and what they were selling demonstrated that. As soon as I got to Doug Justus, I could tell they took pride in their cars, simply by how extremely well kept every single vehicle was. They are upfront: the prices are listed clearly, the miles and VIN is readily available on each car, as is a CarFax report, and the staff welcomes you and then leaves you to look at your leisure. To find a place that treats you so truthfully, and with such great respect, is honestly refreshing. At every point, I trusted what the salesman, Paul, was discussing with me, instilling the confidence anyone wants when making an investment like this. Buying a new car does not have to be a hassle, if you go to the right place. So, do your due diligence, but go to Doug Justus, and get ready to be satisfied.