Bob Penkhus Mazda

New 888-842-6526
Used 888-202-9142
Service 877-504-8359

Nobody Buys Just One

Great service, GREAT sales.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I recently purchased a vehicle from their lot that was an AMAZING deal. When we walked on the lot we knew that there was going to be a swarm of sales associates trying to get our attention. Brian Garside asked if we need any help trying to find a vehicle we told him that we were just looking and he backed away (AMAZING right) we eventually found 2 cars that we would like to drive the sales manager was very helpful getting Brian to get us the keys to test drive. He was very informative and knew all the answers that we asked and if he didnt know he would find out right away. The purchasing process was a BREEZE. We tried other dealerships in town and they do not listen to what you need and want Brian got us in and out in half a day! I will be returning to make our next purchase!!!

Easiest car buying experience

by from Denver , Colorado |

This has been a very smooth Car buying process. My first point of contact was with Ivan Muniz. He was very easy to deal with and very professional. I will come back again for my next car.

Extremely High Pressure Environment

by from SD, CA |

I recently had the displeasure of visiting Bob Penkhus Mazda and I'll tell you why. When I arrived, I was greeted by Mr. Cotton. At first, it was explained how low pressure it was, "We'll try to find you a great deal and if we don't come to a deal we depart as friends." I soon came to realize that I had walked into literally the most high pressure car shopping experience of my life! I was given little time to make decisions and the attitude of the situation was "All that matters is your payments, right?" Wrong. It seemed as I was his best friend while test driving and when i needed time consider the deal I was a nuisance. The experience was very unpleasant and I would not consider doing business with BPM in the future.

Great car buying experience

by from Denver, CO |

I recently bought a used car from this dealer. I worked with Brian Garside and he was very personable. Brian helped me to get a loan amount that I felt comfortable with and offer me a great deal for my trade-in. Brian truly appreciates cars and learning about what the customer is looking for. He offers excellent customer service!

Good Car Buying Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I recently bought a used car from this dealer and worked with Brian Garside. He was very personable and helped me in getting a loan amount that I felt comfortable left and offered a great trade in value.

Brian Garside is a Great Salesman

by from Colorado Springs |

Brian Garside was a great salesman! Speaking as a sales person I can say he did all the right things even after I wrote the check for my new car. He was attentive, knowledgeable and very nice. He called me back right away and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. When it took longer than expected to detail my car after I purchased it he made sure to stop by and talk to me every 15 minutes or so. He even brought me a swag bag with lots of fun stuff in it. I don't know if that's SOP for your sales staff but it was nice. The guy that took my check tried to up-sell me on the warranty and financing (it's his job) but wasn't pushy when I said "no". The guy that detailed my car missed a few spots but I know he was probably trying to get it done quick so I didn't have to wait too long. The body shop fixed some scratches and dents and while it's not perfect it looks much better than it it did. I was a little disappointed that they wanted to charge me extra to fix a crack in the front bumper. The show room and waiting area are OK but could use some work. Most dealerships I have been to have complementary beverages (one had a barrista) and snacks with very comfortable seating.

Stellar Service!!!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This is, by far, the most professional, knowledgeable, and courteous dealership that I have had the pleasure of working with! Ivan Muniz has been my salesperson for all three vehicles that I have purchased from Bob Penkhus, and I couldn't be happier with the degree of customer service, both before, during, and after my purchases. In addition to the sales department, I have to commend both the finance and service departments as well. They really make you feel at ease, and as if they really do have your best interest at hand. I would highly recommend the team at Bob Penkhus Mazda for anyone that is even remotely interested in buying a car. They have surely one me over, and I wouldn't dream of ever going anywhere else!

Right price and Helpful staff

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

We purchased a used car from Bob Penkus in June 2014. We had our vehicle totaled by hail and were not looking forward to the experience as we had a bad experience with another local dealership. We found our used 2013 Chrysler 200 on Cars.com and furthered our review of the vehicle on the Bob Penkus website as well as reviewed comparable vehicles elsewhere. We found that the Price at Bob Penkus was around $2000 less then any comparable vehicle! We then contacted the dealer by phone and were put in contact with Brian Garside who assisted us through our purchase. Brian demonstrated prompt service, professionalism, and integrity throughout the process. We were pleased with our experience and would return to Bob Penkus for future purchases.

Great Experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Brian Garside was extremely professional, helpful and patient. He was able to answer all my questions and brought things to my attention that I didn't think of. I was looking for a used car and was able to test drive numerous makes and models to find the one I wanted. Buying was quick and painless and their pricing was very good. Their used cars also came with a warranty that other dealerships weren't offering. I highly recommend this dealership.

Changed My Mind About Car Salesmen

by from Fountain, CO |

We came in knowing what we wanted yet still dreading the experience because of the haggling and trying not to let them screw you over but we actually had a phenomenal experience. Ivan Muniz was our salesman and he made sure that his goal was to get us exactly what we wanted with limited hardship. The dealership made one offer, we made one, they accepted it and we were on our way. We got the best deal out of the average for this area and it was so refreshing.

Great Sales Team! Ivan and all excelled!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My family and I have purchased several vehicle from Bob Penkhus Mazda over the years. Ivan is our go-to sales person and has always treated us with great service and courtesy. The whole staff, in fact, from finance to the management team, has been great. I always recommend this dealership, and Ivan, if someone asks.