Bob Penkhus Mazda

7455 Test Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

New 888-842-6526
Used 888-202-9142
Service 877-504-8359

Bob Penkhus, "Where Nobody Buys Just One"!

Smoothest car transaction ever!!

by from Denver, CO |

Dustin obeyed my request to correspond strictly via email, he obliged with my requests and went above and beyond to deliver the car to me. Robert, who delivered the car and handled the paper work was efficient and informative and it as well was fast and easy. Will definitely be checking out this dealership in the next 10 years when I need a new car again! I also feel confident that if I have any problems in the future they will be there to help me out! Thank you!!!!

May 20, 2015

Good morning and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to let us know "we did good"! It is so nice to hear from our customers and THANK YOU for your business. Our goal, for the past 50 years, has been to provide excellent service to our valued customers, like YOU! Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Bob Penkhus

Outstanding Salesmen

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

If you want excellent service with purchasing (or in my case leasing) a vehicle from Bob Penkhus Mazda, talk with Grayson Richey (Certified Sales Consultant). He will get the job done and go out of his way to make sure you are comfortable in the various aspects of the sale. If he can't get it done for you, he will find a way for someone else to assist. He is patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable. The key ingredient in sales is to listen to what the customer needs/wants. Make suggestions. Educate where it seems appropriate. Keep it simple (for those of us not in the industry) and then let the car sell itself. Grayson does just that. I had a Mazda Rx3 many years ago. I'd not driven in a Mazda since 1985 when mine died - after 13 years. Sitting back in the 2015 Mazda 3 i Sport somehow felt familiar. Test driving it turned on all those love endorphins that make you fall in love. And, I did. I first touched base with their on-line rep - Ben. He then introduced me to Grayson and the transaction flowed seamlessly from there. I was given time to look over the lease agreement. In that interim Grayson drove the car over to his lot from their Motor City store. When I arrived the following day, both he and the car were ready to go. There are both pluses and minuses to leasing a vehicle as there are in buying one. They are happy to go over either avenue - without pressure. Ask for Grayson. He will guide you; steer you int he right direction - FOR YOU. Excellent service. Thank you guys. -- P.S. How amazing is that - that there is a consistency in their workmanship - that I could sense/feel the same zippiness and responsiveness of the Mazda 3 as I did in the Rx3 in 1972. Wow!

love my new Mazda 6

by from Colorado Springs |

I was not sure what to expect after talking with other dealers, but after a few min and a test drive, I was hooked. Great experience, great product, great people. If you need a car, go to Bob Pinkhus.

May 8, 2015

Tom, Thank you for all the KIND words! We appreciate your business so much and for the effort you made to "Let other people know"! Enjoy your new Mazda 6, what an amazing car! Please keep us in mind when your friends or family are in need or a new or used vehicle. Sincerely!

My Absolute Best Car Purchase

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

To qualify my title a little: this is my sixth car purchase; I was keen to return to the Mazda family this time around. Upon arriving at the dealership with a car in mind I worked with Ivan and Vern on my purchase. They were both very open and honest in negotiating the deal with me. I felt I got a fair value on my trade-in and on the overall price of the vehicle. When a few post-purchase issues were found they were exceptionally quick to resolve them to my satisfaction. They epitomized standing behind their product! Overall the entire purchase experience was much less painful than I was expecting or prepared for. I'm completely satisfied with the vehicle and people I worked with in getting me into it. If I ever find myself in need of another car this will be the first place I go to. Zoom-zoom! :-)

April 28, 2015

Terry! Wow!!! 6 cars from Bob Penkhus! That truly supports our slogan, "Where Nobody Buys Just One"! RIGHT! A huge THANK YOU for your continued business. We can't tell you how much Mr. Penkhus and the staff at the Powers dealership appreciate the trust you have put in us. Enjoy your new vehicle and we can't wait to help with you #7!

What a great experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

From the time we walked in the door, the staff at Bob Penkhus was very welcoming and professional - as well as efficient. I wasn't sure whether I'd love the car I went to look at - but I never felt pressured in any way to do anything I didn't want to do. The decision was totally mine - and the car was perfect for me! I love that there wasn't that hardcore approach to selling - and that they went out of the way to make sure all of our questions (mine and my husband's) were answered with sincerity, and without that "salesman" attitude! I'll not only go back the next time I'm in the market for a car - but also won't hesitate to recommend Penkhus to my friends and family! Overall, an exceptional experience!

April 16, 2015

Hello Lin and THANK YOU for taking the time to share your experience with other potential customers! We truly appreciate your business and hope that we can continue to impress! We look forward to seeing you soon and will most definitely take good care of any friends or family you send our way!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Sales team was first class. David Cotton was perfect for us in all regards. Vern and Ryan really know their stuff and were both huge positives in the process...many thanks!!

April 16, 2015

Thank you David! Your feedback is so valuable to our dealership and the way we do business. Many THANKS to you and I hope you're enjoying your new car!

Great Buying Experience!

by from colorado springs |

Extremely positive experience with the entire sales team. David Cotton took complete care of us without any sales pressure while providing key information, Vern provided the clinching sales numbers and overview while Ryan super efficiently got us through finance.. We are thrilled with our sweet car purchase!!

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with Cars.com. The Bob Penkhus family of dealerships have been serving the Colorado Springs community for over 50 years and that longevity has only been possible, due to customer's like you!

Bob Penkhus Rocks!

by from Colorado Spring, CO |

I needed a second vehicle and chose Bob Penkhus while online. Ivan not only listened to what I needed, he helped me choose the right vehicle with the right price for my budget. My overall shopping experience was truly exceptional, they even put on the tires I wanted THAT DAY! Purchasing was a breeze and a big thanks to David - he was extremely helpful. Thanks a bunch:)

April 16, 2015

Good evening Lisa! I wanted to say "THANK YOU" on behalf of the employees you mentioned in your review. I know Ivan and David truly appreciate your business and especially your kinds words. Enjoy your car and please keep us in mind when any friends or family are in need of new transportation.

excellent all the way around!

by from Colorado springs, co |

I recently bought a 4 runner at Bob Penkhus and I was blown away by how willing they were to help with a small problem i had. Everything went smooth and I was pleased with the service from Ivan, Dustin and David P. Highly recommend buying a car here

December 23, 2014

Crystal, thank you so much for your business and we are always excited about our positive reviews as it helps us to grow!

Makayla Reed and Ivan Muniz where awesome!

by from Colorado Springs |

Quickest Car buying experience that I have seen. The whole process took less than 3 hours and left with a better car than I came for. Thank you for your time and getting me financed.

December 23, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and we absolutely love to hear about the team work at Bob Penkhus! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Great experience!

by from Fountain, Co |

From the moment Ivan greeted us, it was a great experience. Thanks Ivan

December 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and we appreciate your positive feed back!