Daniels BMW & MINI of Allentown

4600 Crackersport Rd, Allentown, PA 18104

Used 610-820-2950

Service sub-par

by from Allentown, PA |

We did not buy from Daniels BMW because they simply weren't competitive did not have a lot to choose from. In the same week last year I bought X3 from Faulkner and my brother bought 750li from Reading BMW. However, Daniels is 3 miles from my house; so it is obviously very convenient. But?. it took three days to get a call back from the service department to get an appointment for inspection, oil change and wheel alignment. Today (4/25/14) we were finally given an appointment for 5/12 without a loaner or 5/19 w/loaner. WHAT ? The only time they serviced my car before, "check coolant" sign showed up. They told me that the tech must have put too much coolant when the engine was cold. Called Thompson BWM, got appointment to drop off at 10 AM tomorrow for almost $100 less (at least that's the quote they over the phone). ByeBye Daniels. (Their body shop on Tilghman St is AMAZING, however)

Great Experience

by from Womelsdorf, PA |

I love going to Mini of Allentown! It is always a pleasant experience. Michael Aumann was always very helpful and his communication is excellent. I will always go back to him. Thank you Michael for excellent service!!! I will be visiting again with my son for some Mini Gear real soon! Tony D.

don't trust the service here!!

by from bethlehem, pa |

I brought my BMW here under warranty for service. While inspecting they found a seal was leaking in the transmission sleeve of my 335i. The service rep told me this repair wasn't covered under warranty because it wasn't normal wear. The quote was 700 and change.. I figured it was just one of those unlucky mishaps and moved on. Later after doing some research on my car I found this was a very common problem with the 335i and others had the service done under warranty by at their local BMW dealerships. Needless to say I was very displeased. Do some research before paying out of pocket (bmw forums are very helpful!!!)... I made the mistake of trusting this dealer at their word. I amr really disappointed with BMW as a brand after this experience

Overpriced

by from Allentown, PA |

So I bought a 2013 Mini Cooper from this dealer, which was pleasant to deal with the sales people. However, if you try to service your car here you will be hit with 2x mark up. Well, wanted to install driving lights, which I already bought the parts from Mini, I was quoted $645 for just labor. Another Mini dealership quoted me $390 for the same labor. Of course I traveled 70 miles to the other dealership to get the job done. They really need to fix their pricing or I will never go back.

Awesome! Could not have asked for anything more.

by from Allentown, PA |

This place is awesome. I bought my car almost a year ago. First of all I need to thank the salesperson (Gregg Clarke) for finding the car for me (it was hard to find what I wanted). The negotiation process was very pleasant and Gregg is very polite and very nice to deal with. The car is great. The dealership is very nice, very comfortable and inviting place, polite people, professional, very nice. I have taken my car there for service and it was great. Finally, almost one year later, Gregg is still in contact with me to make sure I am happy with the car. He calls and texts me to know how things are goinf with the car, happy birthday emails, and so on... I sometimes call him with questions and he is extremelly helpful. Even now when I am having questions about transfering my lease to another state, he is helpful with that, which is totally above and beyond his job. I love this place! Thanks Gregg and thanks Daniels dealership!

Great dealership - great car

by from Schnecksville |

I dealt with Jeff on the used car side. I could not have asked for anything more. He was low pressure, helpful and understood what I was looking for. I found a great 325xi that fit the bill just right. I did not pay much for the car, as it had extremely high miles, but the service was great none the less. Everybody there was super. Jeff even found a set of older mats for the front, as the car was missing the mats. New BMW costs are too far from my price range, but the used ones are just as awesome.