Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

105 Rte 173, Antioch, IL 60002

New 888-752-9102
Used 866-440-0730
Service 888-313-4069

Visit ANTIOCH CDJR for all of your auto needs. Our staff is all certified and friendly and here to assist you!

Purchased new 2014 Dodge Ram 2500

by from Wadsworth, Il. |

Another absolutely pleasant purchasing experience from a great little dealership. I have purchased numerous trucks from Antioch Dodge and every one has been completed in a minimal amount of time. They respect your time and you. This is a dealership that is bustling and busy but never too busy to accommodate you whether you are needing a great price on a new vehicle or help in the service department. I have dealt with the service department also in the past. They are knowledgeable and timely. Do not hesitate to get a price on a new vehicle or take your Chrysler/Jeep product to them for service. They are a five star dealership and they earned that rating by taking care of the customer no matter what your needs are whether it is sales or service. Talk to Pete Hall, he was my salesman on this new truck. He respects your time and does not play games.

Just an Awful Experience

by from Across the Border |

Really disappointing. Constantly changing the deal in their favor after the deal was struck, bad math, always blaming the invisible "boss man" for everything that they failed to come through on, wasting our time trying to convince us to rate them highly with Chrysler despite the poor customer service, etc. The worst dealership I have dealt with in my 30 + years buying cars.

Service at Antioch Auto Center

by from Antioch,Ca |

I took my 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe in for my scheduled oil change....as usual Mike Lopez my Service Advisor always more than accommodates me .Everyone I encounter always greets me with a smile and stops to make sure I am being taken care of. I actually enjoy each visit I make there. I have been a happy and satisfied customer since 2000 when I purchased my 1999 Chevy Camaro from Chris Nasrat.In 2011 I purchased my 2010 Altima Coupe from Henry Kinder after learming Chris was no longer there. Since my last purchase Mike Lopez has always made sure I am accommediated for all my service needs. Great Job !!!I I commend the Sales and Service Department. The Mercado Family have boughten many cars from The Auto Center and will continue to do so.We are satisfied loyal customers. Sincerely, Claudia Mercado

Great first experience

by from Lake villa, il |

Went in with a preapproval and they found be a better rate and better terms! Scott was very easy to work with and friendly. Art in the finance dept. was great too! Overall experience was great!!!!!

We got what we wanted but they were pushy and impa

by from Chicago, IL |

We went in there for a specific car and they pretty much said whatever we wanted to hear regardless of the truth. We ended up being able to get what we wanted but not without living through the nightmare. The salesman and the finance guy seemed to never be in sync and the finance guy was more pushy than the salesman. Overall it was a bad experience but we walked away with the car we wanted.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!

by from Spring Grove, IL |

My husband and I went in looking at a used car and trading in our car. We walked in and got introduced to Rocky. He asked what we were looking for so we told him and he took us out to look at. We took the used car for a test drive while they appraised our trade in. The whole process was so easy and fun. My husband and I went to several other dealerships in the area and it took all day just to be told they wouldnt work with us on price or the amount of our trade in. At Antioch Chrysler Jeep Dodge they were more then willing to work with us and get our payments to where we were comfortable. They didnt try to sneak in hidden fees or get us to buy something we didnt want. Every salesperson was very friendly and talked to us even though we werent working with them! I would highly recommend stopping in if you are looking to purchase a car, van, truck or suv! They are wonderful!

Used 2010 Nitro

by from Lake Villa Il. |

I was looking for a used vehicle to tow with and found a great vehicle at a great price with my purchased 2010 Nitro. Melissa was my sales person and provided me with some of the best customer service that I have seen in quite a while! There was a service issue that I had noticed with the radio after I had signed the papers and they took care of it with no issues four days later with a new radio at no charge. Their service department gets high marks from my first experience with them.

Quick and Painless Experience!

by from Elkhorn, WI |

Live in Wisconsin and this Dealership had what I wanted at a much lower price. They wanted and earned my business with an over the top level of customer service. I would highly recommend this Dealership if price and Service are what you're looking for! Look forward to seeing this Team again for my next vehicle purchase!

Straight forward, honest, and direct

by from Wauconda, IL |

Throughout our buying process we spoke with three individuals (Kevin, Bill, and Mark) who were each very profecssional and made the complete purchasing process both quick and trasparent. When asked a question, answers were complete when they knew the reply and more importantly, strove to find the correct answer when they did not know. Every charge we were quoted was clearly detailed and there were no games that would have resulted in added charges. The process was straightforward. It is a rare occasion in which I would take the time to write a review, this dealership truely warrants the time.

Good deal-Good people

by from Gurnee, Illinois |

I contacted Antioch Dodge via the internet and received a prompt positive response, Upon visiting and going through the negotiation and buying process, I was received warmly and dealt with professionally. The patience by the salesman and staff was exceptional as I continued to negotiate my position. With a final agreed upon purchase of a new Ram 1500, both the staff and I were satisfied. The paperwork process was timely and brief in comparison to past experiences with other dealers. All in all, a positive experience and I recommend these folks to anyone interested in a new or used vehicle. Thank you to Bill Smith especially.

Drove up from Chicago for my Jeep SRT

by from Chicago, IL |

I contacted Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep through Cars.com in search of a new, 2014, white Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. I received a response shortly after from their internet sales manager, Lee Mccoy. They didn't have the exact options/colors I was looking for in stock but told me they could get it delivered. While we negotiated on price of the new car and my trade-in through a couple email/phone exchanges, they had the SRT delivered from another dealer. Lee committed to me they would not lose my business over price. I put a lot of research into what the vehicles were selling for, and Lee met me exactly where I wanted to be. I then put a deposit down once we agreed on both prices and set up a time and date to come in to pick it up and trade my vehicle in. My wife, our two small children (15 mos and 3 yrs old) and I drove up to meet Lee, pick up our new SRT and trade in our GMC Terrain. As soon as we pulled in, they had the SRT sitting right in front. Had I any doubts whether I really wanted this vehicle, they quickly disappeared after seeing it up close. I could go on and about the SRT itself, but to be fair to Antioch Jeep I'll keep this review about them. I took the vehicle for a quick test drive with Lee. The SRT is a fairly complex vehicle and I was impressed with how much Lee knew about it. I had test driven an SRT at a previous dealer about 40 miles south of Antioch, and felt that I knew more about the vehicle than the salesman. I was actually told that the spare tire wasn't where it should be because they stopped using full size spares with vehicles that come with run-flat tires. After the test drive and quick run through of most of the features, we went in to complete all the paperwork. I let Lee know before we came in that we wanted to be in and out as efficiently as possible due to having to bring our small children. He had as much filled out as possible before we got there. While we were filling the rest out, our kids were wandering around the dealership. Much to our surprise no one seemed to mind, fingerprints and all. There were actually a couple of salesmen/saleswomen that helped keep them entertained. They did try to sell the paint and interior protection plans along with the extended warranty, but I didn't feel it was over the top. I'm pretty sure that it was a standard procedure. Bottom line: Antioch Jeep is a friendly, professional dealership. They gave me a great, no-nonsense price on my trade-in and my new SRT. Lee works his butt off to make sure you are happy and knows all the details on SRTs.