Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

105 Rte 173, Antioch, IL 60002

New 888-752-9102 New 888-752-9102
Used 866-440-0730 Used 866-440-0730
Service 888-313-4069 Service 888-313-4069

Visit ANTIOCH CDJR for all of your auto needs. Our staff is all certified and friendly and here to assist you!

Good service, great people to work with!

by from Kenosha, WI |

I've worked and dealt with many dealers, but Antioch Dodge is by far the best and easiest people to work with. I appreciate all they have done for and with me.

Purchased A New 2015 Town & Country Platnium

by from Kenosha, Wisconsiin |

Our salesman was a pleasant surprise to work with not pushy at all very kind!! Rocky Heyen Thank You for making our buying experience stress free! Would Love to give you our business indefinitely. Will definitely tell others to look for you when purchasing a new or used car. Thanks again for the respect and honesty, Mrs. Wade

Love my New Car!

by from Bay Area, California |

Ben was such a great help, from the internet to when I actually got to see my car in person. I would've not asked for a better sales person. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and made me feel like he cared. No rush, no pressure. I found the car I wanted thanks to him! 5 stars to Ben! Thanks again!

Professionalism

by from Round Lake Heights |

I traded my Mazda for a ' 2014 Jeep Patriot ' on 12.20.2014. I was incredible pleased with Rocky Heyen( Sales) professionalism, enthusiasm and Rocky's patiences. He explained every part of the process. Hats off to Rocky! I would recommend Antioch CDJR to families, friends and mention Rocky ' The Go to Person.' Thank you, ALL at Antioch CDJR. I am enjoying my handsome ' 2014 Jeep Patriot '

Love my new Jeep

by from Antioch, Illinois |

After visiting several other dealer in the area, I visited the Antioch dealership and was greeted by William Lopez. After searching the lot for the vehicle I had in mind, William informed me that I could order a vehicle with the specs I wanted. Upon searching William was able to show me the invoice on a vehicle and at a price I was very happy with and therefore placed an order. Within 48 hours, I was informed that my vehicle was on the way. The the whole process, William and Dave kept me informed and where very, very pleasant to deal with. I'm completely satisfied with the service I got and would highly recommend the William and the dealership.

October 13, 2014

Dwight, We at Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep are delighted to hear about your experience with our staff. Thank you for gracing us with your business, we hope to see you soon!

Love my car

by from Lake Geneva |

I had a 2001 Lincoln LS that looked great but was starting to drive rough. I started looking for cars and found a few Ford Taurus in the area that I liked. I looked at two before I found the one in Antioch Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I liked the two before but I wasn t feeling it. When I test drove the one in Anticoh I fell in love with the interior, the outside, and the way it drove. I knew it would be difficult because my dog recently shattered his femur and I did not have the funds for it so I refinanced my car and the bank was holding it as collateral. The staff at the dealership worked it out with the bank and managed to get me in a 2013 Ford Taurus SEL, I love the car. It wasn t as clean as I expected but that s ok. The price was a little higher then it said online as well but I needed a new car. Everybody there was nice Scott sold me the car, he and his co-worker Dan where very funny. Lee in Internet sales was very generous offering to have anything I wanted ready before I got there. Nick in financing was able to get me a good interest rate after checking out a few places. I recommend you stop by to at least check out their selection of cars out if you are looking for a vehicle.

October 13, 2014

Luis, We at Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep are elated to here that out of the three cars you test drove you chose to purchase ours. It is our pleasure to get our customers into the vehicles they love and deserve, we strive to provide a superior level of customer service. Hope your pup is feeling better!

AWSOME SERVICE

by from PLAINFIELD , IL |

WE CAME IN LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR, WE HAD THE RESPECT RIGHT AWAY.. THESE GUYS ARE AWSOME ..IT WAS RAINING OUT BUT WE HAD NO PRESSER. THEY ANSWERED ALL ARE QUESTIONS AND THIS EXPERIENCE WASNT BAD AT ALL. I HATE BUYING A CAR BUT THEY MADE THIS PAINLESS.. I WOULD RECAMEND THEM TO EVERYONE. WE DROVE 11/2 HRS TO SEE THEM.. AWSOME EXPERIENCE..

October 13, 2014

Jose and Kim, We are so happy to hear that your car buying experience was painless as we all know that sometimes it can be a hassle. We are very pleased to have served you and made your purchase possible. Thank you for acknowledging our staff and services, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Very Pleasant and Professional Experience

by from St. Charles, Il |

The dealerships exhibits a very warm and caring environment. The staff will go above and beyond to meet your needs and listen to your concerns. We have purchased a few cars in our lifetime and DAN W was an awesome salesperson. From the beginning of the process until the end, he was there to assist as needed.

October 13, 2014

CEOFT, Thank you for giving our staff and services such wonderful recognition! We are delighted to go above and beyond for our customers, Thank you again for your business we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Doug bloomer

by from sturtevant wi |

We just bought a 2014 jeep patriot at Antioch I'll and we were treated with respect and great customer service .we are very happy with our purchase and will recommend Doug bloomer to our friends and family tks Antioch Chrysler dodge jeep. Tom and Christina .....

Purchased a car that I am satisfied with.........

by from Kenosha, WI |

My experience was excellent. The sales, and managers were knowledgeable about marketing. A young, lady, Lorraine, was superb. She assured me that my purchase would be fast, finance, interest fee would be great. The salesperson made certain that I was comfortable and asked if there was anything I wanted to drink. He was assertive, kind, and patience. Lorraine, and the salesperson communication skills were outstanding. Absolute satisfaction. When it was time to sign contracts; two young men talk to me and guided the process with professionalism.