World Motors

809 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 866-236-7543 Used 866-236-7543

www.WorldMotors.net

Found what I was looking for.

by from Phoenix, Az |

It is a great day to get what you want in the vehicle I have been researching. I found a Nissan Pathfinder and a Toyota 4Runner. It is great to be driving the car I wanted.

Haven't bought yet!!!

by from Chandler, AZ |

I stopped by on my way from Chapman Dodge this morning and was beyond pleased with Brian's entire approach and demeanor. Not pushy at all and he has the best deals in town. You honestly don't feel as if you're being swindled into a purchase. After I get the wife's approval (LOL, hopefully this week) I'll be back for that BMW 550i.

No pressure sales and honest people!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I have bought from here and sent a ton of friends here too...no complaints! Tyler is awesome!

Second time buyer

by from Chandler, AZ |

World Motors is an awesome place to buy a quality used vehicle. They seem to specialize mostly in Benz and BMW but also have other nice makes available occasionally. I have purchased a Range Rover and most recently a Jaguar X type. There is no hard sale at this place. The same people have been working there forever. Customer service is top notch.They try hard to get you financed if you have issues. Mine was not so great credit but they got me approved through Wells Fargo. I WILL BUY HERE AGAIN when the time comes. Thank you World Motors. Sincerely Mario.

Awesome experience!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

My wife and I had an awesome experience purchasing a Mercedes C250 at World Motors. This was the easiest transaction I've ever had buying a car. They have a great selection of C250's to choose from. Brian is very personable and helpful. They are not pushy or aggressive in any way. I love that.

2013 Mercedes E350 Sport AWD is perfect!

by from Carson City, Nevada |

Thank you to Brian at World Motors! We are one of those difficult buyers! We do our research on everything before the contract is signed. The car we purchased was just perfect besides all the dead bugs on it from my husband driving home to Carson City, NV from Scottsdale, AZ. Don?t worry my husband just got it washed this morning, it?s perfect again! It's also great we have almost 2 years left of factory warranty but the way the car looks and handles, we are hoping we won't need it!!! World Motors gave us amazing service!!! We felt Brian went over and beyond!!!! We appreciate that he answered all the questions, setting us up with the car loan, picking up my husband from the hotel (he also offered to pick him up from the airport), seeing that everything was perfect before he drove off!!! They matched my credit union interest rate at 2.4%!!! This all took place in a 5-day time frame and we live in Carson City, NV! Also, a shout out to Tyler, we appreciated him stepping in and answering questions, when Brian was not available! We would not hesitate from buying a car at World Motors next time! (Disclaimer: this is written by an actual very happy new owner of a Mercedes 2013 E350 AWD and not the owners of World Motors.)

Great Service!

by from Mesa, Az. |

I recently had body work done on my car at World Motors and couldn't be happier. The car looks great and they paid attention to the little details. Tyler was awesome to work with and very accommodating. I had to reach out to him several times with questions, and he was always very pleasant and prompt with his response. I would highly recommend using World Motors for your auto needs! Great customer service and very accommodating.

Smooth Transaction!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Brian made the entire process painless. Was willing to meet on a Sunday. Great to deal with. I will be buying my next car from him!

Awesome dealership!

by from Phoenix, Az |

The guys at World Motors are a class act. These guys are the best in customer service. This is the place to go and buy a luxury car. Brian, Tyler, and Justin make you feel comfortable as if you where dealing with long knowing friends. I will definitely buy future cars from World Motors. THANKS!

Amazing value, no hassle!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Some dealers claim they are "no hassle" but this one really is. Brian was so easy to deal with and I was in and out of the purchase process in less than an hour. Their selection is great, their prices are unbeatable, and their cars are high quality. I will definitely recommend friends to see World Motors if looking for a luxury vehicle.