Smart Motors

5901 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 866-489-6405
Used 877-240-4548
Service 866-671-8848

Where Smart Toyota buyers shop.

Awesome dealership!

by from Madison, WI |

We just purchased a used Subaru Forester from Brandon Weidemann and could not have been more pleased with our experience! From the start, Brandon was enthusiastic and helpful without being pushy, which we really appreciated. Since the car was pre-loved, it did have a few minor dents and scratches. These were fixed quickly and it looks brand new now! The car was also beautifully detailed and filled with a full tank of gas before we took it home. Great touches! Daleena was also very personable and efficient with the financing process. Both Brandon and Daleena made the whole process seem like a breeze! We will definitely be recommending Brandon, Daleena and Smart Motors to anyone in need of a new vehicle! Thanks again for making the car buying experience so enjoyable!

May 9, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback about your visit and purchase experience. We're glad that we can meet our guests expectations and provide a fun and professional atmosphere. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

As always great Sales and Service at Smart Motors

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

I have now purchased three cars at Smart Motors and am very satisfied with the customer service I receive. I can depend on great service from Jesse in Service and Al in the Sales Department.

October 13, 2014

Thanks for your loyal patronage! Glad to hear we've been able to provide you with great continued service and support.

Excellent service

by from DeForest WI |

I recently took my Prius to Smart Motors to replace the headlights. When Scott, the tech, got into the job, he found a factory announcement stating when two headlights burn out at the same time, there might be a bigger problem. As a result, the service department had to order additional parts and do a more major repair. I was given a new car to use as a loaner--even though the project took a second day to get the parts. The best part was that my car had 30 miles still on the warranty. There was zero cost for me. I felt the service tech went out of his way to give me the best service.

October 13, 2014

Thanks for sharing this great example of our staff going above and beyond for our customers. We appreciate you patronage, as well as the kind words.

2005 scion service

by from Michigan |

My daughter goes to UW and we needed work done on her 2005 scion XB. The young lady who booked the appointment was both knowledgeable and very friendly (even early on a Saturday morning). The service Manager (Jason?) kept me up to date on the repairs as well as keeping the cost down as we are getting ready to sell the car. They even provide shuttle service back to campus! If I lived in Madison I wouldn't hesitate to buy or service are care there!

October 7, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kim! Glad to hear that we were able to make the service appointment convenient for your daughter.

New Toyota Prius Purchase

by from Madison, WI |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Toyota Prius from Smart Motors. My salesperson Jason Hepperly was fantastic. He really took the time to listen and understand what I was looking for, and he helped me with a friendly and personal approach...no high pressure sales tactics. Whenever I had questions or concerns, he responded back right away. And the price he got me was the lowest I found. When I'm back in the market for another new vehicle, I'll definitely go back to work with Jason. On the finance side, Chad Ohly broke down all the options for buying and leasing and helped me figure out the absolute best solution for me, both for the short term and for the long term. It not only put my mind at ease, it saved me a lot of money.

October 7, 2014

It's nice to hear about great experiences like this, thanks for sharing! Glad to hear that Jason, Chad and the rest of the staff were able to help out and provide excellent service. Enjoy the new Prius and don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any needs.

Great Experience at Smart Motors Madison

by from Madison, WI |

Just leased a Scion iQ! It is a mini micro car that will be perfect for our family's third car. We have a 16 year old new driver and this will be perfect for her. Low payment lease and a new car! Better than taking a chance on a $4,000 clunker. Sales professional Jason Hepperly was friendly, helpful, and responsive to us at all times. Thanks Jason, you made the car buying experience something to enjoy rather than dread! We will be back to Smart Motors!!

October 7, 2014

You're going to love your new IQ! Thanks for the great feedback about your experience with Jason, glad to hear he made your visit enjoyable and easy. We look forward to having you back!

great dealership!

by from Madison, Wi |

I just recently bought a car from Samantha McSherry at Smart Motors and was really pleased with their help and choices offered. It was my first time buying a car but Sam and the other staff made it really easy by giving me choices that fit my price budget before hand and did not try to sell me something I didn't want. The whole experience was really pleasant and I would definitely recommend them and will buy from them again in the future!

October 1, 2014

Terrific! Glad to hear that Samantha and our staff were able to provide you with a great buying experience. Thanks for the kind words and the recommendation.

Great Experience at Smart Motors

by from Madison, WI. |

My wife and I just bought a Toyota Prius from Smart Motors, and we are so happy with the purchase. We worked with Assistant Sales Manager Jason Hepperly, and he was so nice to work with. Jason took time to tell us about the car, and the dealership, without giving us a pushy sales pitch. We really appreciated how he treated us.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for visiting Smart and sharing your experience. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. Enjoy the new Prius!

EXPENSIVE!- Go elsewhere

by from Middleton Wisconsin |

If you have money to burn, this is the place for you. Smart Toyota is EXPENSIVE!! New to town and I took my Toyota to the nearest dealer. $125/ hour and a new standard car battery later I'm $376 lighter in the wallet. I'd gladly exchange a good old fashioned car garage with its smells, grease and oily floors for a fair price. I'll be looking elsewhere.

September 27, 2014

Thank you for providing feedback about your service experience with us, it is appreciated and helpful as we work towards continuous improvement. Sorry to hear that we did not provide the value you expected from your service visit, but do hope you received excellent customer service and quality repairs. Thanks again for your patronage and sharing details about your visit.

@012 Prius service

by from Madison, Wisconsin 53711 |

We used the night drop box on a Sunday evening but I came in before hand on Friday to find out where and how. The service dept was very helpful and showed me where to park. On Monday we expected the car to be there for several hours but they called us at 9:30 and said it was done and washed. Pick up at 3 p.m. was quick and out we went

September 21, 2014

Great to hear that our service team was able to provide you with a convenient service visit! Thanks for your business and for sharing your experience.

Oil Change that took over 1.5 hours

by from Madison, WI |

Went to Smart for a routine oil change and after 1 1/2 hours, I found my service person talking with a group of other service people and when I asked how much longer, he replied that he was working up an estimate for all the repairs my car needed and got back logged. I understand that my car may need repairs, but not waiting that long. Next time get me out of there and contact me with estimate! I missed picking up my child because of Smart....not smart on my part!

September 21, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience, we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the lengthy visit and can understand your disappointment. If you would like to share more details about your visit it will help us continue to improve our processes and customer service in the future. You can contact me via email at mrice@smartmotors.com. Thanks - Matt