Smart Motors

5901 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 866-489-6405
Used 877-240-4548
Service 866-671-8848

Where Smart Toyota buyers shop.

Smart Motors -- Smart Choice

by from Madison WI |

We recently worked with Salesman Jason Hepperly of Smart Motors to buy a used Toyota Rav4 and were incredibly pleased and happy with the sales experience and with our car. Jason is very knowledgeable about all the details of the types of cars we were looking at, and how they compared to others makes and models. He was not pushy but kept in good contact with us. We decided to work with Smart Motors and Jason because as we explained our parameters and what we wanted to accomplish, giving a few different scenarios, Jason never once said "no way, we can't do that" (as we heard from a competitor) but rather, worked to help us get what we wanted. Jason also made sure we had proper winter floor mats, appreciate this. When we picked up the car, we were given a detailed walk-through of all the different gadgets and operations of the car - sorry I don't recall the gentleman's name who did this - but he was thorough and made sure we knew how to work everything, noting the differences from our last car, before we drove away. Lastly, the waiting area for when car is serviced is super - comfy chairs, a couple of TVs, variety of free coffees, sodas, water, warm cookies, wifi?. customer appreciation is clearly a priority. Thank you Jason and Smart Motors!!!

Smart Motors responded to this review

January 26, 2015

Thank you for the awesome comments on your experience purchasing your new RAV4! It is always great to hear from our customers, and their thoughts. Thank you!

great service experience!

by from Middleton , WI |

I recently took my 2010 Prius in for Express service for oil change and tire rotation. The wait was pleasant and the service excellent, as usual.

Smart Visit

by from Madison, wI |

Very friendly. Very helpful. I never feel as if someone is talking down to me.

Smart Toyota

by from madison, wi |

Fantastic experience. Definitely a customer focused experience.

Great service!

by from Madison, WI |

Recently received service on my Lexus 400h. Rachel helped me. She was awesome! I'll not go back to Lexus dealership for my services. Smart, you have my business!

Good experience

by from Madison , WI |

I liked the fact that people who are working there, know what they are doing and they are very helpful if you have any questions. The environment was very friendly which made it easier to trust. As my first time being envolved in leasing a car, It s been a good experience.

The overall experience was great.

by from Madison, WI |

This is the third new car we purchased in 3 years from this dealer. We used the same salesperson for the first two purchases, unfortunately he wasn't able to help us due to medical reasons. The salesperson that worked with us was just as good. What was even more impressive was the relationship between the staff at the dealership between them and the customer but also amounts to themselves. We never saw (or have seen when we have gone for service), a " sad sack". I rate the dealer a 5 star for customer service and satisfaction, but from my observation 5 stars for taking care of their own sales and work force. Keep up the great worl!

Vehicle Owner

by from Brooklyn, Wi |

Great service and attention to me and my vehicle. It felt very personable and trustworthy on my 60,000 mile service. Was very fair and saved me some money since I just had my air filters replaced on my last visit. Appointment was simple, finished faster than I expected. Service agent was awesome in taking car of my vehicle, explaining the status of my highlander and the service was very timely. I always recommend Toyota Smart to friends and keep those ice cream sandwiches stocked up.

Attention to customers, details, service

by from Madison, WI |

Great experience, excellent product, outstanding sales consultant.

Made it right after negative service experience

by from Barabo, WI |

After sending a negative customer satisfaction survey to Smart Motors, I was called and offered a free oil change for my trouble.

Took too long...

by from Spring Green, Wi |

Had an appt. for a oil change and tire rotation. Took 1 hour and 50 minutes. Much too long for having had an appointment.