Smart Motors

5901 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

New 866-489-6405
Used 877-240-4548
Service 866-671-8848

Where Smart Toyota buyers shop.

No hassle

by from Arena, wi |

Had been to at least 6 other dealers and looked at numerous prices and options online... Wasn't set on any particular vehicle... But knew which ones interested me at smart toyota. Got there, looked at the vehicles, and went in to ask to test drive. Was a simple process, not the typical - "oh let's sit down and chat first". Started the sale process once we got back from the test drive.. Though it was not my salesman that pressured me, he offered to look at other vehicles. Had my car the next day. My salesman Joe was exceptional, very laid back and to the point. Not the typical "song & dance"... Very happy so far.

June 20, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call should you need additional service. Enjoy your new ride!

Excellent Service

by from Madison, WI |

Both the purchasing of my new vehicle at Smart Motors and the required maintenance that I have completed at Smart Motors in Madison, WI have been excellent experiences. This is the seventh new car that I have purchased in my lifetime and the first from this dealer so I feel that I have some history for valid comparisons with previous car dealers. Naturally there have always been several customers at the same time that I have been at Smart Motors, but each representative I have worked with has a knack of making you feel you are the only one, or the most important person there. The representatives actively listen and respond to any questions. When I purchased my Prius, it was my first hybrid and the representative (Bob) explained their cars in a very informative way and there was never a condescending tone to any answer for even the most naive question I had asked. And i had many that would have tried the patience of most! When servicing my vehicle for its routine maintenance it was the same superior customer service of listening and responding. I have also found, the work performed has always been under the estimated waiting time that I have been given upon my arrival. The service waiting area is beyond any that I have experienced. Two days of the week you can make free massage or free manicure appointments to have completed while you wait for your vehicle to be serviced. The spacious waiting area's refrigerator is widely stocked with every kind of soda, water, juices, milk and yogart, and I believe ice cream treats as well. There is fresh popcorn, warmed cookies and pastries, cereal, snack mix, and a wide variety of fruit. There are several copies of the day's newspapers and multiple TV's to watch while you are waiting. However, having been spoiled with the main service waiting area's TV's, the newly opened express waiting area, although it has the same food options, it was disappointing the TV's are not hooked to a news channel. This was especially disappointing the day I came in for routine service on my vehicle and there was a major national event happening. The channels available were HGTV, ESPN and one other that was not a news channel. Having just stopped in the main waiting area before going to the express waiting area I knew the national news was on those TV's. The express waiting area receptionist kindly confirmed the express area was not hooked up to receive a national news channel. I was able to get the information I was seeking, however, on my iPhone but it would have been far better to have watched the breaking national news coverage on TV. In spite of this, and all the perks of the waiting areas, what truly will bring me back and keep me with this dealer are the highly knowledgeable and professional sales and service staff. They are a cult of just nice, caring individuals that are truly provide one of a kind customer service! It is obvious they want to sincerely ensure you have a great car buying and servicing experience!

Great experience

by from Madison wi |

Very pleased with smart motors, their staff, and the vehicles. After our horrible experience at schoepp motors we were worried about buying another horrible car, and dealing with another pushy sales person! Justin Chapman did a great job working with us to help us find the right vehicle for our family and within our price range. We took home a great Toyota Sienna, and feel confident we will have support from this dealership if anything happens. If your looking for a great car and a great buying experience visit smart motors!

April 17, 2014

Glad to hear you're excited about the new van, and that Justin and the rest of the staff were able to meet all your expectations. Yes, we certainly stand behind our products and do our very best to ensure you're satisfied with your vehicle. Thanks for the great feedback, and we look forward to future visits!

Great leasing experience

by from Madison, WI |

I leased by first car at Smart Motors this past weekend and I couldn't have had a better experience! I was very impressed with their customer service and honesty - I never felt pressured into buying or leasing. Everyone that I worked with was very helpful, friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend Smart Motors Toyota!

April 17, 2014

Thanks so much for choosing Smart Motors and we're glad to hear that your experience was excellent! We appreciate the kind feedback and recommendation and hope that you'll be back to see us in the future.

Great Service!

by from Madison, WI |

I could not have been happier with my car-buying experience at Smart Motors. The entire staff was extremely friendly and very helpful, and the deal was made in only a few short hours. Both Andy and Phil were great!

April 17, 2014

Hi, Jay. It's so nice to hear that Andy, Phil, and the rest of the team were able to make your experience a great one. Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you, and thanks for the positive feedback.

100% Customer Service

by from Madison, WI |

I shopped car dealers before I decided what vehicle I wanted to purchase and experienced several who either did not treat me as a serious customer or did not follow up if I didn't like the first car I was shown. I found Jason Hepperly and others on the staff of Smart Motors respectful, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to do business with. I am recommending Jason and Smart Motors to my family and friends. I love my new car!

April 14, 2014

Hi, Teresa, thanks for sharing your Smart Motors experience and the positive recommendation. It's great to hear that Jason and our staff were able to meet your expectations and provide great service. Enjoy the new car and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Keith Voelker

by from McFarland, WI |

Everything is first-rate at all times I have visited the "store"

April 14, 2014

Thanks very much for the positive feedback, Keith! Glad to hear we're consistently meeting you expectations.

Qualified and good service

by from Madison WI |

I came to Madison in 1996 and my Tacoma was treated very well through the years by the Smart folks. I still have the Tacoma and recently bought a Prius C from Smart because I trust them and know I'm in good hands and the Toyota warranty can't be beat. The buying experience was good and my recent - first - service trip for the Prius was fast and easy at 7 AM on a Sat morning. I would recommend Smart.

April 14, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing! It's always nice to hear from loyal customers that have worked with us through the years. We greatly appreciate the kind words and all of your patronage. Enjoy the new Prius C!

Wonderful Warranty

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

The water pump needed to be replaced. Thankfully, the cost was covered entirely by the warranty.

April 14, 2014

Hi Denny. Glad to hear you were able to get your work done under warranty and thanks for choosing Smart! We appreciate your business and the feedback.

JD and Daleena are the bomb!

by from Madison Wi |

Jd and Deleena were absolutely fantastic people to work with. I could tell both of them were dedicated to making my experience both memorable and important. I will be recommending any of my friends to Both Daleena and JD. I feel very good about by purchase and the service that was given to me!

March 24, 2014

It sounds like you had a great experience, which is exactly what we aim for! We'll be sure to share your positive feedback with JD and Daleena! We all appreciate your business and recommendations, and look forward to seeing you in the future!

customer

by from Middleton Wi |

I experience exceptional customer service. I liked the way the sales people interacted with us when we least the car. All in all our experience here has been very good.